PDA

View Full Version : Help with lycanthropy

Xyk
2008-01-13, 10:15 PM
I seriously can't find it. I'm gonna try to afflict one of my characters through the use of a wererat. How does it work?

Button Jockey
2008-01-13, 10:19 PM
I would think it's in the Monster Manual under lycanthrope. If not I'm sure it's in the DMG.

Button Jockey
2008-01-13, 10:23 PM
Yeah, it's right here in the Monster Manual under Lycanthrope. It says how characters get it, which is failing a save. At the end of the section it gives info for lycanthrope characters.

wadledo
2008-01-13, 10:30 PM
Linky. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/lycanthrope.htm)
Also, I always thought were-rats where much better than everyone gave them credit for.

Button Jockey
2008-01-13, 10:32 PM
Yeah, it's right here in the Monster Manual under Lycanthrope. It says how characters get it. Under the combat heading it describes special attack, curse of the lycanthrope. DC 15 Fort, failure means the character develops lycanthrope. At the end of the section it gives info for lycanthrope characters.

Xyk
2008-01-13, 10:52 PM
Alright, thanks guys, I looked there but didn't scroll down far enough apparently. I also looked in savage species, and the dmg.

PS Sorry for the triple post, my internet hates me most of the time.

Khanderas
2008-01-14, 07:58 AM
Alright, thanks guys, I looked there but didn't scroll down far enough apparently. I also looked in savage species, and the dmg.

PS Sorry for the triple post, my internet hates me most of the time.
Go press the Edit button of the post you want deleted.
In the first box (above the textbox) is two clickable circles.
O Do Not Delete Message
O Delete Message

Switch it so it says "delete post" and then press the "Delete this Message" button just below it.
Works on posts and OP's

Airenus
2008-01-14, 09:19 AM
u can always make a high level druid cast his 9th level spell! i think it's in book of vile darkness. that's the easiest way. The difficult is how to make a 18 level evil druid stuck to the plot.( i mean if he's going tobe close enough to cast the spell why not kill them?). anyway there's always this possibility.(i dont remember the name of the spell but iam sure it exists.)