PDA

View Full Version : The Coffee Pixie has returned... your lives can return to normal now

Kitya
2008-01-14, 11:56 AM
Yay! I'm back! For anyone who noticed... *chuckles* Did the whole "go to Texas to see the inlaws" thing for a week and a half. Loads of fun, kidlet got us all sick, but she also got to ride a donkey. *grin* And we got to have REAL mexican foods.. yay!

I really missed the forums... and the comics. I just now finally got caught up on OotS... and all my other webcomics that I'm addicted to.

Anyways, coffees and biscottis for everyone!

Ceska
2008-01-14, 12:57 PM
Yay! I remember you! I don't really remember talking to you, but I remember that you were kind of cool. Welcome back.

Kaelaroth
2008-01-14, 01:26 PM
Yaay! I actually remember you! Merry Coffee-Fairy New Year!

*hugs*

:smile:

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2008-01-14, 01:33 PM
I shall be drinking a lot of coffee in the coming days. I don't think our high temp reaches double digits for the next week or so.

Dragonrider
2008-01-14, 02:04 PM
"I remember you"...
"I actually remember you!"...

:smalltongue:
Poor Kitya.
:smallbiggrin:
I DO remember you. haha. I didn't know you were gone, but good to see you back.

North
2008-01-14, 09:06 PM
I do remember the avatar. Its pretty distinctive :smallwink:

Kitya
2008-01-15, 03:46 PM
Hey, at least SOME people know who I am... *grin* That's good enough for me!!

And thank you North... I adore this picture... and according to my friends, it suits me perfectly... *chuckles*

smellie_hippie
2008-01-15, 06:54 PM
I went somewhere? :smallconfused:

Just kidding Kitya... I've been feeding the caffeine addiction ITP for a while, so we should have it covered now that you're back! :smallamused:

InaVegt
2008-01-16, 01:21 AM
Welcome back Kitya, remember the name (but not really the avatar, sorry, I've been gone fer a while too)