PDA

View Full Version : Template Advice

Wraithy
2008-01-14, 01:38 PM
Are there any +1 LA templates that are good for Rogues.
I was going to use the Dark template but I'm not sure wether my DM will allow me to use it, so I really want a backup.
I have access to alot of books, so most templates are fair game. Thanks for any help.

Duke of URL
2008-01-14, 02:13 PM
Draconic: Boosts to STR and CON can offset your traditional focus on INT/DEX; CHA boost nice; Darkvision is excellent for Rogues; save bonuses offset Rogue weakness; natural claw attacks mean never being disarmed; natural armor bonus

Chameleon: Hide/move silent bonuses; climb speed

Lolth-Touched: Bigger STR and CON boosts; immune to fear; bonus to stealth; must be CE though

Zain_Thorngallow
2008-01-14, 02:51 PM
Winged: From Savage Species. +1 LA Template. Gives you wings (obviously) with a Fly speed and maneuverability based on your Dex, which, being Rogue, will probably result in Good if not Perfect. Also grants a minor stat boost... Wisdom, I think.

Very handy for staying 30ft out of range of the thing you are doing ranged sneak attacks against, and for bypassing traps or obstacles you don't have time to deal with.

Necromas
2008-01-14, 02:54 PM
Winged is +2 LA.

Wraithy
2008-01-14, 03:38 PM
Thanks but nevermind. My DM has allowed me the dark template without the Cold resistence and with daylight sensetivity, I like it.