PDA

View Full Version : Give me an idea for a webcomic

Thamir
2008-01-14, 06:55 PM
Please I need help with the concept.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-14, 07:03 PM
If we gave you the storyline, you could only do it superficially, creating a pretty low quality production.

Thamir
2008-01-14, 07:10 PM
Ooooo touche

Zarah
2008-01-14, 07:42 PM
The only advice I'd give you is to check out all the webcomics that are already here, then try to come up with something that sets yours apart from the others. Originality is key, especially when there's a lot of other comics floating around.

Mr_Saturn
2008-01-14, 08:26 PM
The first thing you need to do is polish up your art skills. Bad art is a big turnoff. Then as Zarah said, etch out your place in the forum.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-14, 08:34 PM
Then try and make up a story in your head before you post your first comic. Otherwise you'll run out of ideas quickly.

Zarah
2008-01-14, 08:38 PM
Then try and make up a story in your head before you post your first comic. Otherwise you'll run out of ideas quickly.

That actually reminds me. If you do make a webcomic, make a few issues before you post anything. When I first started mine, I had 5 issues done before I posted the first 3. I know it's fun to show off your work, but you're far more likely to keep making something if you've already got an established base going.

Elrond
2008-02-25, 04:45 AM
The only advice I'd give you is to check out all the webcomics that are already here, then try to come up with something that sets yours apart from the others. Originality is key, especially when there's a lot of other comics floating around.

i second that motion