PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy Knights 2: The LARP

mossfoot
2008-01-15, 03:57 AM
Well for fans of the Fuzzy Knights, I figure it's time for an update on what's going on.

The first storyline has run its course (again), and now that the holidays are over it's time to start the second. Your greatest fear: THE LARP. And this time, we're going to finish it!

For those who only started Fuzzy Knights after the reboot, this won't really matter much. But those who were fans from early on might have got frustrated and lost interest because it's been so long since any original material. Believe me, I didn't want it to happen that way, but life dealt me a bad hand the last couple years and it's only now that I'm back on my feet and in a position to move forward properly.

The Tournament War will still be available in the Archives (Second Run) as well as the Table Top Crusades.

New wallpapers will be available on the site for download, and in case you missed it, and there are other freebies available on the FK site :)

http://www.fuzzyknights.com

Friv
2008-01-15, 09:49 AM
New Fuzzy Knights?

Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming. :D

mossfoot
2008-01-16, 03:58 AM
Yeah, I know. I'm really sorry it's taken so long. I suppose some people might have just called it a day and quit, but I never wanted to do that. It was just a matter of getting out of the rut I was in and finding the time (and willpower) to see it through.

The storyline as it is will continue on uninterupted once it's caught up.

I look forward to finishing this storyline and to see what the future brings after that :)

(FYI: the new storyline uses a bigger font, so it's easier to read than before)

Noah