PDA

View Full Version : Roy, Xykon's next death knight?

paladinofshojo
2008-01-17, 10:26 PM
Just wondering, but what would happen IF someone with atleast 3 levels in common sense came to AC and spotted a door that has that allumanati S sign on it? And if that certain someone had to be a necromantic lich and/or a goblin cleric general who ruled that area, what would happen to the skeleton of the level 13 fighter in the cart BEHIND that door? I can see it now:

:xykon: I christen thee, "Death Knight Bluepomel!!" :smallamused:
:redcloak: "Greenhilt":smallannoyed:
:xykon: Whatever
:vaarsuvius: Over my Dead Body!! *Note 4 words*:smallfurious:
:xykon: That can be arranged big ears *Kills and rises vaarsuvius as a zombie wizard*:smallamused:
:vaarsuvius: My mind, my body.....what has happened, I feel different, :smalleek: ....but I feel.....stronger:smallsmile: ....now foul lich it is the appropriate time for me to.....
:xykon:bow down to your new master?
:vaarsuvius: what?:smallconfused:
:redcloak: *casts rebuke undead on V*
:vaarsuvius: GAAAAHHH, must resist.....must resist.....must......braaiinns

Green Bean
2008-01-17, 10:44 PM
Wait, what's Vaarsuvius doing in Azure City, anyways? :smallconfused:

Snadgeros
2008-01-17, 11:20 PM
Ah! But V failed to say "Over my dead body!" for "all the wrong reasons!" EN GUARDE!

Lord_Drayakir
2008-01-17, 11:33 PM
Oh man. Death Knight Miko would have NOTHING on Death Knight Roy. Imagine being raised by someone that you not only hate, but also by someone who can't remember your name.

Man. I really hope it happens, although it won't.

MCerberus
2008-01-18, 12:35 AM
Well I think before that would happen, V and the rest of the people on the boats would remark about the Azure City... then burst out into song. Afterwords, they would all decide not to go there. It is a silly place.

monty
2008-01-18, 12:39 AM
When they try to retake the city:

:vaarsuvius: Azure City!
:durkon: Azure City!
:elan: Azure City!
:roach: It's only a model.

factotum
2008-01-18, 03:12 AM
Why would Roy's body still be right behind the door? It's on a cart, which presumably means they move it from there to wherever the resistance HQ is.

Tempest Fennac
2008-01-18, 03:47 AM
If the door was found, there probably wouldn't be anything stopping RC,Xykon, Tsukiko and a load of Hobgoblings and undead from storming the tunnel, unless Xykon wants to keep the resistance around for fun.

Crimson Avenger
2008-01-18, 10:38 AM
Death Knight Roy, I can see it now....

:roy: "Grrr, Roy smash puny resistance. *sigh* I have an MBA you know."

:xykon: "Just say it Bluehandle"

:redcloak: *rebuke undead*

It's just a model. Classic.