PDA

View Full Version : Lego Indiana Jones

JessSoccer
2008-01-19, 11:07 PM
So I just brought Oblivion and R.E 4 for Wii to EB to see if I could have my life back. Well, it turns out, I can! I proceeded to put the $25 I got back from these two games (which is a $25 profit since they were my ex's games :smallcool: ) for....LEGO INDIANA JONES!

Now for those of you that know me (which is no one actually...) you would know that this is a big deal for me. In fact...I am an archeologist. (Not quite as cool as Indy, but close!) And I'm hoping that this isn't just another Tomb Raider knock-off, and that it follows in success with the other Lego titles (Star Wars, etc.)

Anyone got any opinions?

Jibar
2008-01-20, 03:18 AM
I saw the trailer a while ago, and am going to pick up Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga at some point which features Indy.
It seems to me like the guys over at Traveller's Tales are on a roll,and I can't wait until Lego gives them full rights to all their franchises.
Lego Batman game... mmmm...

Hermit
2008-01-20, 06:29 AM
Indeed, do want both Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones. Lego Star Wars was genius

Ethdred
2008-01-20, 09:02 AM
Indeed, do want both Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones. Lego Star Wars was genius

I'm waiting for Lego Scarface - say hello to my leeetle plastic friend!

Actually, Lego Indy sounds quite fun - I'm sure one group of nephews/nieces will introduce it to me at some point. Lego Batman, while sounding cool, I can't see how the gameplay would fit

Mando Knight
2008-01-20, 06:40 PM
Lego Star Wars is pure, concentrated genius. Undoubtedly the best E rated game in a long time, with the possible exception of Super Mario Galaxy.

I want Lego Indy and Lego Batman in no small part to the genius that is Lego Star Wars...

...come to think of it, Lego Star Wars was not only one of the best Star Wars games ever, but also the best Lego game ever.

Geno9999
2008-01-20, 08:00 PM
Hmm... LEGO + Indy / Movie game?:smallconfused: = AWESOME!!!

As far as (most) movie games they tend to be bad, but LEGO Star Wars was good, I have the gba of LEGO Starwars 1 and now I want the Complete Saga for Wii.

If this continues to be so, then LEGO Indiana/Batman is not to be missed.:smallbiggrin:

North
2008-01-20, 11:17 PM
Lego Indy?

Wow that would be so cool. Im just picturing the whole opening sequences to Lost Ark. Giant lego ball of doom. Indy being chased by a whole tribe of lil lego natives heheheehe. Lego nazis!

Sounds great!

JessSoccer
2008-01-21, 08:44 AM
Lego nazis!

Sounds great!

There are indeed Lego Nazi's...or so I've heard :smallbiggrin:

SirSigfried
2008-01-23, 05:31 AM
Hearing about this, I wonder what is going to happen at the Ark opening scene.... melted and exploding plastic?

JessSoccer
2008-01-23, 07:17 AM
Is that so unthinkable?

Wouldn't it be just like the original movie anyway?:smallbiggrin:

Hermit
2008-01-23, 07:48 AM
On a related note I might well have to procure some of these Indy Lego sets (http://gizmodo.com/340463/lego-indiana-jones-set-collection-whips-us-into-a-frenzy) at some point too.