PDA

View Full Version : Massive Marvel Punch Up!

Ethrael
2008-01-21, 02:59 PM
Ok give your views and quick reasons if u want on these, I apologise if these fight scenarios have happened before or if they're a bit too obvious for reason that are unknown to me:

The Rules: They want to fight each other, they can some weapons if they want. No magic/power-enhancing artifacts though. They aren't necessarily in an enclosed space and they are fighting to the death. Their willingness to kill a whole planet in order to kill their opponent is up to their character.
So here they are:

Shadowcat vs. Nightcrawler

Storm vs. Invisible Woman

Black Panther vs. Rogue

Iceman vs. Human Torch

Silver Surfer vs. Rachel Summers

Phoenix (Jean Grey) vs. Mr. M

Storm vs. Emma Frost

Bruiser (Molly Hayes) vs. The Thing

Bruiser (Molly Hayes) vs. The Hulk (not World War)

Bruiser (Molly Hayes) vs. Hercules

Lucy in the Sky (Karolina Dean (Majesdenian Form)) vs. Wiccan

Gambit vs. The Punisher

Phoenix (Jean Grey) vs. Silver Surfer

Phoenix Force vs. Galactus

Eternity and Infinity vs. Oblivion and Death.

Dalenthas
2008-01-21, 03:32 PM
Oh Jeeze...

Shadowcat vs. Nightcrawler
This fight could last a while.... I'll give it to Kitty though, because (IIRC), teleporting takes more out of Nightcrawler than staying intangible does to Shadowcat, so he'll tire out first.

Storm vs. Invisible Woman
Invisible woman wins before Storm even knows there's a fight going on. You said they're going for the kill, right? Forcefield inside aorta = death.

Black Panther vs. Rogue
Depends on which version of Rogue, honestly. At her weakest, T'Challa wins. At her strongest, Rogue wins.

Iceman vs. Human Torch
This looks familiar.... Jonny pwns Bobby.

Silver Surfer vs. Rachel Summers
Hmm.... I'll go with Norrin on this one. Rachel just doesn't seem as powerful as the Surfer... plus Mr. Radd can breathe in space, Ms. Summers can't. Hell, IIRC, the Surfer can fly straight through a sun without much difficulty...

Phoenix (Jean Grey) vs. Mr. M
I have no idea who Mr. M is.

Storm vs. Emma Frost
Emma makes Ororo think she's inside a tiny box and the only way out is to kill herself. White Queen takes Black Queen, checkmate.

Bruiser (Molly Hayes) vs. The Thing
Molly gets one good hit in on Ben while he's still laughing at the concept of fighting a little girl, then he picks her up and brings her somewhere safe. Ben won't kill Molly under any circumstances, but Molly can't kill Ben even if she wanted to.

Hulk smash puny girl!

Herc laughs till Molly punches him in the shin, then he heartily rips her in twain.

Lucy in the Sky (Karolina Dean (Majesdenian Form)) vs. Wiccan
I'll give this one to Karolina. Given enough time, Wiccan can do pretty much anything, but Karolina won't give Billy enough time.

Gambit vs. The Punisher
Gambit throws a card at Frank. Frank dodges, then shoots Remmy in the head. Score one for the marksman.

Phoenix (Jean Grey) vs. Silver Surfer
Hrm.... this is a hard one. We talking light Pheonix or Dark Pheonix? Dark Pheonix eats a couple solar systems before taking out Radd, light Pheonix trys feeble to eliminate the champion of the spaceways.

Phoenix Force vs. Galactus
Like, the disembodied pheonix force? This is too weird to call. Seriously, wtf?

Eternity and Infinity vs. Oblivion and Death.
Tie. The fight lasts until the universe ceases to exist, at which point all lose equally.

Gundato
2008-01-21, 03:56 PM
Gambit Vs The Punisher
MAX Version: Frank gets hit with the card, loses a rib, blows Gambit's arm off, then finishes him off with a headshot.
Marvel Knights Version: Frank dodges, it is then implied that he blew Gambit's brains out.
God awful War Journal V2 version: Frank gets into a giant mech suit which is then detonated by Gambit's cards. They both walk away because War Journal V2 just sucks that much.

Ethrael
2008-01-21, 04:28 PM
I agree with pretty much all of Dalenthas' opinions there apart from a few:

Iceman vs. Human Torch
I thought Iceman was Omega, I'm not sure how that changes him from say, Ultimate or something, but since Emma took over him, he has seemed pretty powerful to me, I think he could win it.

Emma Frost vs. Storm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think this happened in one of them ((that's y i put it in here, in case ne1 could give me an issure no.)) i think it ended up with storm scrambling emma's psionic energies (yeh she can do that) and pressing emma against a wall with a spear in her hand explaing how a piece of hay can pierce brick at hurricane-force winds and asking her whether she'd like to take the chance to see if the spear can pierce her diamond. emma surprisingly gave in, storm won.

Molly Hayes vs. all the guys she did
I have absolutely no idea what her strength level is and that's y I put her with varying levels of strength-oriented characters. she ripped off cloak's cloak and is actually really strong. I think she could at least be able to beat up the thing, one of the serpent squad made him lose a "scale" once, y can't molly?

And to clarify a few:

Black Panther vs. Rogue-at her normal strength with original mutant powers but with her fighting skills.

Mr.M- Omega-level mutant, sub-atomic control of matter and manipulation of energy: Piccie of him (http://http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/Districtx4.jpg)

Phoenix (Jean Grey) vs. Silver Surfer- I'm talking White Phoenix of the Crown (http://http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/7/7a/White_Phoenix_%28Jean_Grey%29_001.jpg) (Phoenix Endsong #5)

Dalenthas
2008-01-21, 09:11 PM
Iceman is potentially very powerful, but his actual Demonstrated Power Level isn't quite up to Torch's DPL.

Molly looses to the big guys mostly due to reach. All Ben has to do to end the fight is pick Molly up by the shirt and you get a comical scene where she's swinging at air while Mr. Grim laughs heartily.

White Pheonix of the Crown wins all.

GoC
2008-01-22, 02:55 PM
Hulk smash puny girl!
Well they both have limitless strength...
Molly has better invulnerability but hulk has regeneration, mass increase AND his strength goes up as she punches (IIRC she has to concentrate to increase her Str)

Herc laughs till Molly punches him in the shin, then he heartily rips her in twain.
I disagree here. The only way it can go is with Molly pwning Hercules.
It's just too funny to pass up.:smallbiggrin: