PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Ichneumon
2008-01-22, 11:37 AM
I just noticed this drawing in my notebook for physics and I can remember me drawing it, but not what it could be....

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/914/scansomethingch3.jpg

Dallas-Dakota
2008-01-22, 11:39 AM
Urgh, I know what it is, I just canīt find the word for it, or name......grr:smallfurious:

RTGoodman
2008-01-22, 11:53 AM
I don't know anything about physics, and I don't know why or if this would be in a physics notebook, but it sort of reminds me of the Nazca Lines (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines).

Illiterate Scribe
2008-01-22, 12:00 PM
I suspect that this is some sort of Rorshach inkblot test directed at us. :smallannoyed: :smallwink:

Quincunx
2008-01-22, 12:04 PM
Not necessarily, Illiterate Scribe; the positive answer was someone from the same region of the world as Ichneumon. I personally have no idea a. what it is or b. how you managed to smudge so much ink upon it.

thubby
2008-01-22, 12:17 PM
my first thought was ancient drawing, but more realistically it looks like a crack in a window.

after staring at it for a while, it almost reminds me of an angel, the top 2 left being wings.

i could go on for pages taking guesses.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-01-22, 12:37 PM
Obviously, it is a stick-figure representation of the Watcher in the Water. Really...you people need to read your Tolkein again. :smalltongue:

Telonius
2008-01-22, 12:54 PM
Abstract angel or other winged being.

Hazkali
2008-01-22, 01:14 PM
I thought "Angel" when I saw it. Could you clarify Ichneumon, is it actually physics-related?

I'm a second-year physics undergraduate (for what it's worth) and it doesn't look like any diagram I've come across.

Ichneumon
2008-01-22, 01:18 PM
No, as far as I know it isn't physics-related. I just don't remember what it was. It was in my notes next to a more complicated version of Newton's second law.

ufo
2008-01-22, 01:24 PM
Somehow, that drawing really scares me. In the sinister, psychological kind of way.

Trog
2008-01-22, 01:32 PM
It's a stick figure Zaphod Beebelbrox with long hair in his faces. Duh. :smalltongue:

Narmoth
2008-01-22, 01:42 PM
it's a winged demon. notice the wings and horns- Weirdly enough, the face is missing

Shraik
2008-01-22, 02:40 PM
No Joke, thats kinda scary.

Okay very scary.

SilentNight
2008-01-22, 02:46 PM
I thoug at angel at first too. Maybe a stick vrock?. Now that I think about it it is very slightly reminiscient of Burning Man. I can see Zaphod though I doubt that's what it is.

Ichneumon
2008-01-22, 04:01 PM
This is quite scary, but I just noticed another one of them in my Greek notes and I am very sure I didn't draw that one:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4516/something2rb2.jpg

Zephra
2008-01-22, 04:15 PM
it looks like a very primative stick person without a head?

huh.
that's just darned creepy. Maybe a animated spider web from hell?

Terumitsu
2008-01-22, 04:23 PM
Mmm... That second one makes me think of some sort of winged demi-god or something... They both make me want to say something about gods of the Harvest but I don't know why.

Of course, this is me just looking at them... I have no idea what they are.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2008-01-22, 05:16 PM
looks to me like you got bored in class and decided to start doodling.

Bitzeralisis
2008-01-22, 05:39 PM
The second one is the first one in a different pose. The first one is the second one in a different pose.

That, my friend, is a legitimate answer. :smalltongue:

Yes. Those scare me.

I agree that those are some sort of stick figures. And they do look like angels. Reminds me of movies where crazy maniacs suddenly start seeing "messages from god" and then go save/destroy the world. :smallconfused:

Ichneumon
2008-01-22, 05:39 PM
looks to me like you got bored in class and decided to start doodling.

Could be, but I sure didn't draw the second one.:smalleek:

I'm da Rogue!
2008-01-22, 05:44 PM
Those scare me too.

Shraik
2008-01-22, 05:56 PM
If you enter a church with those. And they burst into flames. be concerned...

thubby
2008-01-22, 06:48 PM
This is quite scary, but I just noticed another one of them in my Greek notes and I am very sure I didn't draw that one:

*image*

angel, definitely.

i second this.

Falconer
2008-01-22, 07:11 PM
At first I thought of the Nazca lines, but then, on the other hand...

http://faroutshirts.com/images/cthulhu4Prez-preview-5.png

Who else? :smalltongue:

It's actually a bit eerie how his pose is similar to the second one...:smalleek:

Dihan
2008-01-22, 07:19 PM
By checking the properties I have ascertained that it is "something". What that "something" is I do not know, however a bit of google-fu reveals nothing... It's a conspiracy!

North
2008-01-22, 07:22 PM
Quite interesting. Each line looks very deliberate to cause all the dots. Someone borrow you book?

Illiterate Scribe
2008-01-22, 07:28 PM
No Joke, thats kinda scary.

Okay very scary.

it looks like a very primative stick person without a head?

huh.
that's just darned creepy. Maybe a animated spider web from hell?

Those scare me too.

i second this.

See, Playgrounders! Ichneumon's playing on your basic fears! We must cleanse this thread before its horrors purge all right reason from our minds!

Ahem.

Kai, Ichneumon, manthaneis ten glossen teh ton Hellenon?

Parvum
2008-01-22, 07:50 PM

Have you told anyone you know about the first? Did any of them know you? Did said knowers have access to your book? Did any of the said knowing accessers display mischeivous tendencies, a personal grudge, or a secret rage/hatred?

End query.

wadledo
2008-01-22, 07:53 PM
Ichneumon is channeling the dark forces of Iwanagivewadledofivedollars!:smalleek:
Quickly, we must band together and defeat this menace!

Jimblee
2008-01-22, 08:53 PM

You, sir, are awesome

Shas aia Toriia
2008-01-22, 08:57 PM
They look more like birds then angels. . .

AslanCross
2008-01-22, 08:59 PM
The first drawing didn't really scare me, but it did give me a slight chill.

The second one chilled me to the bone, especially when you said you didn't draw it. I feel something deeply sinister about it, for some reason.

EvilElitest
2008-01-22, 09:04 PM
I just noticed this drawing in my notebook for physics and I can remember me drawing it, but not what it could be....

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/914/scansomethingch3.jpg

Hey a flurple, i remember those, i thought they were extinct
from
EE

Bitzeralisis
2008-01-22, 09:29 PM
Why doesn't your notebook have lines in it? :smallconfused:

Ramebriz
2008-01-22, 09:42 PM
Why doesn't your notebook have lines in it? :smallconfused:

its obiusly a drwing note book...

By the way i have two explanations thae silly (A) and the not so sily (B)
A.
You have two personalitys when you are alone anf you no notice you start to drawn them in a real effot to scare yourself.
B.
Ok man be carefull that symbols are equal one to each other and it will be more believe me...
just wait a little more maybe someone tris to say you something...:smalleek:

Pyro
2008-01-22, 09:44 PM
I too thought the Nazca lines.

*Looks more*

Now that I think about it, they unnerve me.

BizzaroStormy
2008-01-22, 09:51 PM
Whatever they are they look pretty cool.

Sha'uri
2008-01-22, 09:52 PM
it looks kinda like something based on Aztec. It also looks cool.

JakStone
2008-01-22, 09:53 PM
I know exactly what they are.

Extremely unsettling.

Regardless of the outcome, memory lapses can be a very serious things. Keep an eye out for anything else that you don't remember having written/drawn/whatevered. In all honesty, what likely happened is you got bored and doodled the first one, which lodged itself in your subconcious, so next time you were doodling and paying even less attention to what you were doing, you drew it but forgot you did.

That being said, those things creep the sweet love of Jesus out of me.

EDIT:

its obiusly a drwing note book...

By the way i have two explanations thae silly (A) and the not so sily (B)
A.
You have two personalitys when you are alone anf you no notice you start to drawn them in a real effot to scare yourself.
B.
Ok man be carefull that symbols are equal one to each other and it will be more believe me...
just wait a little more maybe someone tris to say you something...:smalleek:

...maybe it's just the lack of sleep, but I can't make heads or tails of what you mean here.

Crispy Dave
2008-01-22, 10:08 PM
it is a sigh me must show it to the proper scientific minds before its too late. I recommend to anyone to go and buy as many guns and ammo as possible lots of canned food and bottled water and begin digging a bomb shelter.

Ichneumon
2008-01-23, 12:32 AM
Kai, Ichneumon, manthaneis ten glossen teh ton Hellenon?

Yes, I do, it's cool, we are doing Herodotus right now.

No one burrowed my notes although I am sure someone could have secretely drawn it when I wasn't looking, but then again I am not why someone would do that.

No, I am quite sure there isn't something wrong with my memory. The second one is next to a page I looked at/used for a translation last Friday and it wasn't there yet (and I do not draw things in my Greek notes, Physics, maybe, but Greek is interesting and I don't get bored).

DarkLightDragon
2008-01-23, 12:35 AM
I saw the first one as a dragon, them some different sort of monster...

Lemur
2008-01-23, 12:57 AM
When I was in middle school, I sat next to a guy whose math homework would always be covered with images like the one below, even though he never drew any of it.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/Syntarsus/yak.jpg

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have been drawing on his homework all the time.

AslanCross
2008-01-23, 02:50 AM
When I was in middle school, I sat next to a guy whose math homework would always be covered with images like the one below, even though he never drew any of it.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have been drawing on his homework all the time.

That looks like the Phoenician pictogram that we eventually got the letter A from. It was meant to be the head of an ox, IIRC.

I'm da Rogue!
2008-01-23, 09:02 AM
Manthaneis ten glossen teh ton Hellenon?

Nice!:smallsmile:

Corrected:

Manthaneis ten ton Hellenon glottan/glossan?
( Μανθάνεις την των Ελλήνων γλώτταν/γλώσσαν;)

And modern Greek:

Mathaineis te glossa ton Hellenon?
(Μαθαίνεις τη γλώσσα των Ελλήνων;)

DarkLightDragon
2008-01-23, 09:16 AM

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have been drawing on his homework all the time. Looks like a goat...

I'm da Rogue!
2008-01-23, 09:21 AM

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/Syntarsus/yak.jpg=http://www.typolis.de/version1/bild/z1.gif

That is the letter Aleph.
http://www.nuspel.org/aleph.gif

CLICK HERE FOR MORE (http://www.typolis.de/version1/engl/grund22.htm)

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-23, 09:31 AM
The first one looked like that Lion-Wheel thing which nobody can figure out the biologics for.
On second though it does look kinda like a stylized deamon lurching foward, a if in a run.

The second is clearly the same creature, except hes either declareing a touchdown, calling a field goal good, or imitating one of those spell-slinging baddies from DOOM II (Reverants, I think?)

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/Syntarsus/yak.jpg=http://www.typolis.de/version1/bild/z1.gif

That is the letter Aleph.
http://www.nuspel.org/aleph.gif

CLICK HERE FOR MORE (http://www.typolis.de/version1/engl/grund22.htm)

Da Rogue, Everyone's crush, Pickpocket, Ex-Assassian, HALOer, and Linguist

Illiterate Scribe
2008-01-23, 09:54 AM
Nice!:smallsmile:

Corrected:

Manthaneis ten ton Hellenon glottan/glossan?
( Μανθάνεις την των Ελλήνων γλώτταν/γλώσσαν;)

And modern Greek:

Mathaineis te glossa ton Hellenon?
(Μαθαίνεις τη γλώσσα των Ελλήνων;)

μεταμελομαι αιτιων, αλλα αδικεω μονον εν τω χρηματι τω 'την/τη'. ιδια, προαιρεομαι εκεινο σχημα γενικης. :smallwink:

I'm da Rogue!
2008-01-23, 10:10 AM
^: It's correct, but a bit confusing.
It's written as if you write in greek, but you think in english.
Nice, though. Well done!

Da Rogue, Everyone's crush, Pickpocket, Ex-Assassian, HALOer, and Linguist

:smallbiggrin:

Mephisto
2008-01-23, 10:17 AM
Clearly you need an exorcism.

You have an interesting drawing style, though.

bluewind95
2008-01-23, 10:50 AM
It looks like a sort of sketch or diagram to draw a position for some character drawing. Or... just an interesting stick-figure drawing of some winged thing.

That's what it looks like to me, at least.

They don't look creepy to me. I like them.

MoelVermillion
2008-01-23, 11:09 AM
I am jumping on board the whole "finding these creepy" boat, the first one was just cool but ithat second one freaks me. Anyway I'd probably ask a few people who sit around you in class about the whole thing. They may have seen you doodling it or may have had something similar turn up on their page and then you can deduce someone has been doodling on your book.

Telonius
2008-01-23, 11:51 AM
By the way, it's very likely that nobody "doodled" these on the notebook. The lines on the wings are too exact for someone to be drawing them randomly. They're all perfectly straight, with a "dot" of ink near the end. That suggests that someone used a ruler (possibly a rolling ruler) to draw them - started at the point, checked to see if the length was right, then continued. Also, check out the length of the "wing" lines; they're exactly equal in length. The "down" lines also appear to be exactly parallel - again, probably drawn with a rolling ruler. The "horns" appear to be a perfectly bisected right angle. (Edit: on the first picture anyway)

Irenaeus
2008-01-23, 03:13 PM
They remind me of some sort of expasion of Lovecrafts sketch of the Elder Sign.
http://home.earthlink.net/~presnell/sign2.gif

Creepy.

Lemur
2008-01-23, 09:27 PM
As to be expected of this forum, nothing gets past you guys. Except maybe white text. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have done that to the punchline.

Don't worry, I know very well what the symbol is, even back in middle school :smallwink:

Bitzeralisis
2008-01-23, 09:43 PM
Hmm.

Yesterday they were creepy. Now they're just cool. Maybe goofiness is afraid of them...? Shut up. Heh.

Zarrexaij
2008-01-23, 09:46 PM
I doodle in my notebooks all the time. A lot of the time I simply don't remember it.

I've drawn many an awesome pyramidhead bored in my classes.

Vuzzmop
2008-01-23, 10:27 PM
Ichneumon, have you ever seen the blair witch project?

Vote Vuzzmop!

Bag_of_Holding
2008-01-23, 10:30 PM
Mmm... I doodle on my notes all the time, but they're not as... abstract, as those. They're rather creepy in a Silent Hill kind of a way... :smalleek:

EvilElitest
2008-01-23, 10:34 PM
Ichneumon, have you ever seen the blair witch project?

Vote Vuzzmop!

MEHHHHH, scariest movie ever
from
EE

Jagg
2008-01-23, 10:38 PM
I know exactly what this is.
begin conspiracy mode now

Obviously you have a talent for remote viewing during those periods of extreme mental relaxtion. You are obviously looking at Aboriginal rock carvings in the Pilbara region of Western Australia that describe the Dreamtime legends of the local people. Why you have fixated on these legends is not clear. Don't worry though, the MiB's will be along soon to fake your death and transport you to their underground facility where they will ask you to spy on highly sensitive targets with your freaky mind powers. I hear they want to find out the truth behind Lindsay Lohans Nymphomania and get her direct line.

Alternative hypothesis

A past life is trying to break through during your periods of mental relaxation. From your drawing it's obvious that you are either Daedalus or Icarus. And the trauma of flying too close to the sun god Helios and having the wax in your wings melt and your subsequent death by drowing (if you were Icarus), or witnessing your son drown has imprinted on your memory for all eternity after giving your wings to Apollo.(if you are Daedalus). Either way if you feel the need to tie strings to ants to thread conical seashells, or hurl yourself from rooftops to experience the joys of flight...be afraid, be very afraid.

end conspiracy theory/

They just look like doodles to me...watched blair witch lately? Ninja'd!!!

Rama_Lei
2008-01-23, 11:00 PM
According to Freud, it means you want to have sex with your mother.

Admiral Squish
2008-01-23, 11:33 PM
... it doesn't frighten me, but it certainly makes me feel uneasy. The first one was comical, for a moment, until I looked at it closer, and it started giving that creeptastic vibe.

Take it away!

RTGoodman
2008-01-24, 12:05 AM
According to Freud, it means you want to have sex with your mother.

According to Freud, everything means you want to have sex with your mother. :smallamused:

In other news, this thread has re-sparked my interest in using Google Maps to locate geoglyphs, hill drawings, and other landmarks. So far, I found the Uffington White Horse, Stonehenge, the Cerne Abbas Giant, the Long Man of Wilmington, some of the Nazca Lines, and the Murree Man. (Though I admit, I cheated for the Marree Man - there's just too much desert in South Australia to look through all of it.)

I'm da Rogue!
2008-01-24, 09:05 AM
Guys, enough with this "sex with your mother" conversation.:smallannoyed:

EmeraldRose
2008-01-24, 06:58 PM

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4516/something2rb2.jpg

This one is clearly enjoying some sort of heavy metal, probably Metallica, very close to the stage...possibly moshing. :smallwink:

Vuzzmop
2008-01-24, 07:26 PM

I second this motion. True about Freud though.

Jimblee
2008-01-24, 09:36 PM

True, it could be with the father, or siblings

ufo
2008-01-25, 08:48 AM
If these 'doodles' begin to appear on the walls, and you see resembling these doodles outside your window at night when lightning lights up the area, be very afraid.

Now I can't stop thinking about such a creature, 2 and a half metres in height wandering around outside my house at night :smallsigh:

I'm da Rogue!
2008-01-25, 09:09 AM
True, it could be with the father, or siblings

Or mr Freud loved his mother way too much.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-25, 09:11 AM

"Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar"
I think Siggy was a wee bit homophobic, too.

~Yes, I called him "Siggy". Get over it.

Skippy
2008-01-25, 09:12 AM

Freud is the one that wanted to get laid with his mother, everybody knows that.

I'm da Rogue!
2008-01-25, 09:15 AM
Freud is the one that wanted to get laid with his mother, everybody knows that.

Like :roy: ?:smallbiggrin:

Skippy
2008-01-25, 09:16 AM

I kinda don't blame him...

>.>
<.<

*Runs away*

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-25, 09:25 AM

Roy's mom was hot for a stick figure.

I'm da Rogue!
2008-01-25, 10:03 AM
Roy's mom was hot for a stick figure.

I kinda don't blame him...

>.>
<.<

*Runs away*

According to Freud, Roy's mom represents the reader's mom.:smallamused:

Skippy
2008-01-25, 10:06 AM
According to Freud, Roy's mom represents the reader's mom.:smallamused:

According to Freud, every person's mom is his own mom.

unstattedCommoner
2008-01-25, 10:09 AM
I think I'm too Jung for this conversation.

I'm da Rogue!
2008-01-25, 10:12 AM
According to Freud, moms are everywhere, and unstattedCommoner hates himself.

Spiryt
2008-01-25, 10:24 AM
Well, aside from Freud and his mom, this is certainly weird.

Those things indeed are creepy. I'm sure I would remember, if I draw something like that....

So the answer is simple:
Those are just reminiscences of beings from the void inherency. Distant and alien to our human recognision, they can fill our mind with things that we cannot comprehend to change us forever.

Nothing to worry about :smallbiggrin:

You have very interesting drawning style BTW. I like it.

Telonius
2008-01-25, 10:45 AM
According to Freud, moms are everywhere, and unstattedCommoner hates himself.

No, that's Jung you're thinking of. All mom-representations in culture are just aspects of the archetypal mom (Your Mom), and the destruction of such symbolism through cigars and stick-figures are due to the quest of self-actualization driven by self-hate.

Parvum
2008-01-25, 11:48 AM
Huh. Proof that not every conversation on the internet will turn to nazis before it dies. Some turn turn to early philosophers and stick-incest.

We Twitch.

By the way, it's very likely that nobody "doodled" these on the notebook. The lines on the wings are too exact for someone to be drawing them randomly. They're all perfectly straight, with a "dot" of ink near the end. That suggests that someone used a ruler (possibly a rolling ruler) to draw them - started at the point, checked to see if the length was right, then continued. Also, check out the length of the "wing" lines; they're exactly equal in length. The "down" lines also appear to be exactly parallel - again, probably drawn with a rolling ruler. The "horns" appear to be a perfectly bisected right angle. (Edit: on the first picture anyway)

I was only mildly eeried before. Is this humour or have you done the math on this? If so, I may need to upgrade to 'greatly unnerved'.

Telonius
2008-01-25, 12:52 PM
Nope, I did the math on all but the parallel lines (eyeballed those, but it's reasonably clear to me that they're parallel). I have a ruler right here at my desk. I did just notice, on the first image, that the right wing is missing one "down" line. Anyway, the length of the wing lines are 6cm, 5cm, 3.5cm, and 1.5cm on the left; 6cm, 3.5cm, and 1.5cm on the right. (If this image is 100% to scale, the OP is either outside the United States or we are dealing with a metrics-savvy ghost/practical joker).

The horns are definitely bisected. I don't have a protractor to measure for sure, but the "outside" horns line up with any corner you can put up to the screen. So I call it a fair assumption that it's a 90 degree angle. Each "outside" horn line is about 2cm long. If you draw a line between the two points, that line would be 3cm long. The middle horn meets that at exactly 1.5cm; which means the angle is bisected.

Skippy
2008-01-25, 01:12 PM
I think I'm too Jung for this conversation.

And I take heavy pun damage for this. Kudos to you!! I'd sig you if I had more space...

Ichneumon
2008-01-26, 02:28 AM
Yes, the picture is 100% to scale. Really scary. I asked around and no one knows what these creatures are.

FoE
2008-01-26, 04:03 AM
The first one looks like an extremely simplistic representatin of a long-haired human, though that third arm growing from its back is a bit odd. :smallconfused:

The second one is clearly an angel or a demon of some sort.

Interesting. :smallamused:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-26, 04:53 AM
DRR...DRR...DRR... (http://pics.livejournal.com/kc_anathema/pic/00ekpk9k/g177)

Warning: Creepy

Felixaar
2008-01-26, 06:51 AM
Yeah. Its the straightness of the lines that says "this weren' just random doodlin's, son,".

Also if he was doing aboriginal carvings they would all have boobies. And they're more commmon in the northern territory.

Anything else out of the usual lately?

Spiryt
2008-01-26, 09:21 AM
DRR...DRR...DRR... (http://pics.livejournal.com/kc_anathema/pic/00ekpk9k/g177)

Warning: Creepy

I don't know what it has to do with topic, but indeed it's creepy. I wonder how Junji Ito can sleep with imagination like that.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-01-26, 11:52 AM
Ah, a good mystery, precisely my kind of thing.
I'd have to second the people that said the first one looked like the Nazca lines, that was my first thought too. The second one seems less mysterious to me, and more of a normal doodle, because of the slightly more conventional perspective.

Otherwise, if you're really drawing these without knowing where they came from, it reminds me of that artist who made Cthulhu statues in the Lovecraft stories.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-26, 07:20 PM
I don't know what it has to do with topic, but indeed it's creepy. I wonder how Junji Ito can sleep with imagination like that.

It's what I thought of when I saw them.

Syka
2008-01-26, 08:38 PM
I just read that manga. I have to say my reaction was something like: :smallconfused: :smallannoyed: :smalleek: :smalleek: :smallfrown: :smalleek:

Cheers,
Syka

Aereshaa_the_2nd
2008-02-04, 11:12 PM
I have a comment to make. These drawing were done in INK. Not with a ballpoint pen or a fountain pen or a dark pencil. Ink and a dipping pen. How the hell could you have a dipping pen in either of those classes? You didn't draw these. Unless someone had a chance to to do these drawings, I am getting really scared now.
:smalleek: :eek: :smalleek:

Ya Ta Hey!
2008-02-04, 11:30 PM
A four armed giant. Now you need a little Don Quixote charging nearby.

Last_resort_33
2008-02-05, 06:14 AM
I have a comment to make. These drawing were done in INK. Not with a ballpoint pen or a fountain pen or a dark pencil. Ink and a dipping pen. How the hell could you have a dipping pen in either of those classes? You didn't draw these. Unless someone had a chance to to do these drawings, I am getting really scared now.
:smalleek: :eek: :smalleek:

Why can't it be fountain pen?

Aristeidis
2008-02-05, 07:07 AM
Ichneumon, I haven't seen a similar symbol. Yet I am intrigued to ask you. You study Greek as part of some school or on your own? Ancient Greek or Modern? Do you like Herodotus?

Fay Graydon
2008-02-05, 08:03 AM
Unfortunatly i can't see it... but i'm gunna quote borat anyway.

That's cheese