PDA

View Full Version : A question about the Homebrew Compendium

EvilElitest
2008-01-23, 10:57 PM
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but is the current homebrew compendium pre-move or post-move? Aka, does every new homebrew wind up there? Also, do pre-move stuff work anymore, i recall there was a problem a while ago. Sorry if i'm wasting time, but as i've been shamelessly stealing all of your good ideas and using them in my world (and they are good ideas by the way) and i wanted to make sure that the recent homebrew wind up in my world as well. Please let me know, and i'm sorry if i'm wasting time (for future reference, where should i look next time?)
from
EE

Lord Iames Osari
2008-01-24, 12:18 AM
The current . . . From the Playground Compendium is somewhere in the process of being changed from pre-move to post-move. It's likely to stay that way for some time, since the guy in charge of it has gone off to boot camp, and as far as I know, hasn't yet come back.

No, not all new homebrews end up there. Only the homebrews that are linked to in the . . . From the Playground thread - the one without the (Compendium) - will be added to the Compendium, whenever Jack Mann comes back.

EvilElitest
2008-01-24, 12:21 AM
The current . . . From the Playground Compendium is somewhere in the process of being changed from pre-move to post-move. It's likely to stay that way for some time, since the guy in charge of it has gone off to boot camp, and as far as I know, hasn't yet come back.

No, not all new homebrews end up there. Only the homebrews that are linked to in the . . . From the Playground thread - the one without the (Compendium) - will be added to the Compendium, whenever Jack Mann comes back.

well i'm going to be going through the homebrews eventually, maybe i could make a list now and use it until Jack Mann comes back. Would that work?
from
EE

Fax Celestis
2008-01-24, 12:35 AM
That'd be terrific.

Stycotl
2008-01-24, 02:26 PM
what service did jack go into?

Fax Celestis
2008-01-24, 03:40 PM
what service did jack go into?

Air Force, if I recall.

EvilElitest
2008-01-24, 11:11 PM
That'd be terrific.

Sure, as i have lots of work i might have some trouble getting started but once i finish i'll be fine. I'll start from the last page and move up, here is how i think it will be organized

Races, Alphabetical order

Classes

Prestige Classes

Sub classes, alternate classes, racial classes, replacement level classes (what re they called again?)

monsters

Remake classes (remade monk ect) and alternate classes with different flavor (an entirely new type of wizard for example) and updated classes (the rare remade SE creature)

The things i want to do, but i don't think i'll have the time are
World stuff
Gods
Villains
Spells

If for some reason you don't want this class on the list, PM please and i'll remove it

As i might take a while before coming back, feel free to bump this thread by posting your homebrew links

from
EE

EvilElitest
2008-01-24, 11:12 PM
[This page is reserved for EvilElitest's homebrew list, will be updated should he find the time]
Thank you for your time

from
EE

Stycotl
2008-01-25, 12:13 AM
Air Force, if I recall.

good for him. i hope he has a blast.

EvilElitest
2008-01-25, 08:02 PM
Alright, i can get started this monday most likely, until then please feel free to post any homebrews you already have (or should i make a new thread for this? Maybe i should ask a mod)
from
EE