PDA

View Full Version : CoD 4 Ultimate combos

DrizztFan24
2008-01-24, 11:28 AM
So I am curious. Any have an seemingly uber perk/gun combos?
I am personally enjoying the double tap M16 and the starter sniper with stopping power.

Anything else that people have found works very well?

Myatar_Panwar
2008-01-25, 10:03 AM
Well, I find that the M16 with just stopping power is just awesome. You can pretty much 1-kill anybody with one pull of the trigger (Unless they have that accursed juggernaut :smallannoyed: ). The M16 with the scope also seems to work just AWESOME on the missile silo map.

Zenthar
2008-01-25, 11:57 AM
Bah. CoD 4 is too easy.

DrizztFan24
2008-01-29, 11:27 AM
See, I have never found a valuable use for the ACOG scope. It always seems to me that the accuracy loss isn't worth the range, maybe I've just been putting it on the wrong gun.

I just unlocked Overkill, having alot of fun with a grenade happy set up :P
Otherwise, for the russian maps I have alot of fun with the R700 and a silenced M16

Archonic Energy
2008-01-29, 11:39 AM
my favorite combo is "fire" followed with "fire" followed with "fire"... i'm aiming for an Ultra Combo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_combo) :smalltongue:
[/killer instinct joke]

RTGoodman
2008-01-29, 10:21 PM
Well, I find that the M16 with just stopping power is just awesome. You can pretty much 1-kill anybody with one pull of the trigger (Unless they have that accursed juggernaut :smallannoyed: ). The M16 with the scope also seems to work just AWESOME on the missile silo map.

I don't like the ACOG scope - I agree with DrizztFan that the loss of accuracy never seemed to be a good trade-off for the range. I think my favorite setup is the M16A4 with the red dot sight, stopping power, and steady aim. I'm sort of a noob in the CoD series and don't know much about the different perks, but that setup seems pretty good to me.

Rogue 7
2008-01-29, 11:44 PM
For multiplayer, never went wrong with grenadier class. Granted, that's facing one other person, but still

Oh, and for the record, that tiny box map with 2 people is insane. So much fun.

DrizztFan24
2008-01-30, 01:27 PM
Hehe, I just unlocked the Overkill perk and made a grenadier class...G36C w/ M203A grenade launcher......and an M4 with the M203A grenade launcher :P bunches of fun on Strike. We managed to get their entire team corner and i just lobbed the grenades into the spawn area...bunches of fun