PDA

View Full Version : Evil mastermind seeks friend(s)

Grug
2008-01-24, 12:54 PM
I'm currently running an Anime d20 PbP game out of RPOL.net. We just started, but there's already a problem. You see, for some reason I can't seem to keep plot surprises to my self, and I run the risk of blabbing them to my players and ruining the surprise.

What I'm asking is that one or more outstanding plotters join my game for no reason other than for me to explain my plan to them, and perhaps assist with some creativity (such as populating a town). Giantitp isn't secure enough for my purposes.

if you are interested, I am in RPOL.net under the Anime section. the game is titled BESM - Race to the West. Be there or be squared inside my execution trashcompactor. <Evil Laugh>

Mando Knight
2008-01-24, 01:22 PM
We just started, but there's already a problem. You see, for some reason I can't seem to keep plot surprises to my self, and I run the risk of blabbing them to my players and ruining the surprise.

Yup, you're an evil mastermind, alright... except you're supposed to reveal your plot when you've got the heroes under your power.:smallwink:

NotCC
2008-01-24, 01:40 PM
Totally. If your players haven't rolled their eyes at you and whispered "Oh god the BBEG is monologing again. I wish we could just start combat already." Then you should be good.

Grug
2008-01-24, 02:57 PM
No, I mean I have a hard time keping secrets In Real Life, especially since I know the players personally.

And It's not a DnD game. It's an Anime d20 game which plays a little differently. As to confirming or denying the existence of a BBEG, you'll have to become one of my helpers to find out.

As for my track record, I've recently run a very successful comedy game that was only halted because two of the PCs graduated. By the end I had a very intricate plot despite NPCs named John Jingleheimer and Lord Lordagain.

Pronounceable
2008-01-24, 03:20 PM
Ever thought about a carreer in evil masterminding? Could really pay off in the long run.

Sidenote, I love Lord Lordagain.

F.L.
2008-01-24, 06:02 PM
EVIL MASTERMINDS DON'T HAVE FRIENDS! THEY HAVE HENCHMEN! AND MINIONS! (though the PC crowd would insist upon henchperson, no doubt, but the gender of the minion will be unimportant once the evil mastermind has eliminated gender by eliminating people)

While I am an excellent plotter and schemer, what I come up with usually corkscrews out of the realm of believability fast.

Grug
2008-01-25, 10:19 PM
Anyone at all? I'd be glad to offer you the same service.