PDA

View Full Version : Requesting a decent shaman class.

Felizginato12
2008-01-24, 04:59 PM
Just here requesting someone make a Shaman class. I mean a straight up shaman not dragon shaman or the oriental adventures one.

Anyone who plays WoW kinda know what I mean.

I would make it myself (and I have tried) but it was terrible.

If nobody wants to do it don't feel obligated. This is just a simple request.

Also anyone who has made one already could post it here. I would like to see it.

Cogwheel
2008-01-25, 10:13 AM
Actually, yes. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56521) Not terribly WoW-esque or good, but it's a shaman class ^_^ If anyone were to use it, I'd be honoured.

Also, for what it's worth, I can guarantee from personal experience that these guys are LOADS of fun to play :smallbiggrin:

Felizginato12
2008-01-26, 02:43 AM
Actually, yes. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56521) Not terribly WoW-esque or good, but it's a shaman class ^_^ If anyone were to use it, I'd be honoured.

Also, for what it's worth, I can guarantee from personal experience that these guys are LOADS of fun to play :smallbiggrin:

Actually I think that would be a great class to use. I know I said WoW-esque but I guess I just wanted a shaman in the sense that it uses spirits and the elements as it's main tools.

Take the Dragon Shaman for example...it is really not like any normal shaman class in any RPG I have ever played.

Thanks a lot though, as I said I tried to make one once and I sorta just screwed up somewhere along the spell progression to the actual class abilities.

Cogwheel
2008-01-26, 03:33 AM
Thanks! ^_^ They take a bit of getting used to, being a different casting system and all, but should be fairly balanced until you actually try to break them.

As for a more WoW-esque shaman, someone posted his own shaman class in about the second page of that thread, you may want to check that out. Also, I have some shaman-only feats over in the most recent post. Enjoy!