PDA

View Full Version : Primeval [Maybe Spoilers]

Castaras
2008-01-25, 08:25 AM
Haven't seen a thread for this yet, so...

Anyone else watching this? Loads of fun...:smallbiggrin:

For those who watched the most recent Primeval...
Those massive worm things. They looked alot like the things that were in the dodos before. Coincidence? :smallconfused:

The sabre toothed kitties look awesome though for the next episode. :smallbiggrin:

Hermit
2008-01-25, 08:36 AM
Haven't seen a thread for this yet, so...

Anyone else watching this? Loads of fun...:smallbiggrin:

For those who watched the most recent Primeval...
Those massive worm things. They looked alot like the things that were in the dodos before. Coincidence? :smallconfused:

The sabre toothed kitties look awesome though for the next episode. :smallbiggrin:

Meh, they just like using insects I think. Series1 Episode2 was giant bugs in the Underground if I recall correctly

I do enjoy Primeval. It's silly, but it's brilliant fun. I approve wholeheartedly of the changes season 2 has brought too, I like the idea of them being a more professional unit.

Also:
When watching the first episode of this series I spotted that they never mentioned the guy who got attacked again, and thought it was a plothole. Seems like there might well be an interesting plotline running through this series. Is it a mole? If so, who is it working for? I wonder if Helen isn't the only one mucking about with the anomalies

Hopeless
2008-01-27, 09:10 AM
Meh, they just like using insects I think. Series1 Episode2 was giant bugs in the Underground if I recall correctly

I do enjoy Primeval. It's silly, but it's brilliant fun. I approve wholeheartedly of the changes season 2 has brought too, I like the idea of them being a more professional unit.

Also:
When watching the first episode of this series I spotted that they never mentioned the guy who got attacked again, and thought it was a plothole. Seems like there might well be an interesting plotline running through this series. Is it a mole? If so, who is it working for? I wonder if Helen isn't the only one mucking about with the anomalies

Leeks is involved but exactly who he's working for has yet to be revealed.

Personally I think its to do with the future creatures, a pir excaped into the past and somehow Claudia Brown's presence was removed from the team to allow Leeks access since they know this project is far more important than it was before of the time change.

Before it was Claudia who brought Cutter in now however they've ignored this plot hole and that is another mistake to go with the others from the first season which was a mess.

They could go with Cutter actually returning to a parallel earth and not realising and his best friend learns that Claudia is actually for real from Helen but thats something they ignored as I noted before another mistake.

Imagine his reaction when he realises Cutter was telling the truth and sees Claudia's photo in Cutter's wallet...

A shame really, anyway next weeks episdoe looks set to either make more mistakes perhaps even kill off a member of the team since it involves another future species except of the aquatic variety don't make me go over the preview it was shoddy at best.

They could do SO MUCH better and yet don't seem to understand the plot holes and the potential solutions they should be noting but aren't.

Disappointing is the only polite description I can give I'm afraid...

Who
2008-01-27, 09:19 AM
Leeks is involved but exactly who he's working for has yet to be revealed.

Personally I think its to do with the future creatures, a pir excaped into the past and somehow Claudia Brown's presence was removed from the team to allow Leeks access since they know this project is far more important than it was before of the time change.

Before it was Claudia who brought Cutter in now however they've ignored this plot hole and that is another mistake to go with the others from the first season which was a mess.

They could go with Cutter actually returning to a parallel earth and not realising and his best friend learns that Claudia is actually for real from Helen but thats something they ignored as I noted before another mistake.

Imagine his reaction when he realises Cutter was telling the truth and sees Claudia's photo in Cutter's wallet...

A shame really, anyway next weeks episdoe looks set to either make more mistakes perhaps even kill off a member of the team since it involves another future species except of the aquatic variety don't make me go over the preview it was shoddy at best.

They could do SO MUCH better and yet don't seem to understand the plot holes and the potential solutions they should be noting but aren't.

Disappointing is the only polite description I can give I'm afraid...

What plot holes?

Iku Rex
2008-01-29, 05:31 AM
It's a time travel series. Plot holes are inevitable.

I find it far more concerning that they seem to have abandoned the core concept behind the series. That is, Hannah Spearritt walking around in her underwear.

http://i30.tinypic.com/2w65ohv.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2a7hrwh.jpg