PDA

View Full Version : Cool concept

Harstrack
2008-01-29, 11:18 AM
I'm starting as a player in an Eberon campaing. I have already played with every class and alignment. So I was hoping that you could help me finding a cool and fresh concept for this character, of course without it being useles in the party. We start with all atributes at 8 and buy them being 1 point till 14, 15 and 16 is 2 points each, 17 and 18 is 3points and so on and we have 28 points.
Forgot to mention that the GM only use core and complets, and only 3.5, and we're 1st level...
Thanks

Theli
2008-01-29, 11:30 AM
Could have just said standard pointbuy of 28. :p

Well...he uses core+completes+Eberron accessories, right?

I think dragonmarked characters are potentially underused. And they can have a lot of flavor.

They aren't necessarily powerful, unless you really exploit something, but they can be fun...

What exactly are you looking for? Something that's both new...and powerful? Or just something that's new and might be interesting?

It's not too powerful, but Magic of Eberron lets you be a "Dragon Prophecier". You can obtain a prophetic focus, related to the dragon prophecy, for a short period that lets you do unique things...such as empower all but your highest level spells for free...or quicken all your cure or inflict wound spells for free...

If you like the whole dragon prophet angle, it can be a lot of fun.

Keld Denar
2008-01-29, 11:39 AM
Head over to the CharOp forums on the wizards site and take a brouse through the Surrealodex:
http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=482636

There are a few links there to some handy build compendiums and handbooks. There must be something there that sparks your interest.

Baring that, we need more info. All I can suggest at this point is max out ranks in Profession: Basketweaving. That alone is the secret of unraveling the mysteries of the universe.