PDA

View Full Version : Hordes of chaos vs Warcraft 3 Orcs (Yeah, I know, vs thread)

Zenos
2008-01-29, 04:27 PM
Ahem.

1 week ago: Recently, there has been showers of meteorites, that when they fall to the earth, have revealed a strange metal, that when someone comes close to it, they violently mutate and go insane, attacking anybody nearby. Furthermore, huge iron ships have been sighted near the coast of Azeroth.

3 days ago: A tribe of forest trolls ran out of the woods, horribily mutated, attacking Orgrimmar. They were easily dispatched thanks to the magic of the shamans, but there is rumors in the city that something is afoul...

2 days ago: Outlying orc outposts have stopped to respond. Orcs sent to investigate have found the outposts devestated, with the only ones left alive being a small number of mutated orcs. The corpses of the orcs at the outposts were lying scattered around, their heads removed and piled up.

1 day ago: A huge host of plate armoured warriors, barbarians, strange daemons (furies and Tzeenchian daemons mostly, with some Bloodletters, Daemonettes and nurgle daemons) and half-men, half beasts have emerged near Orgrimmar, led by a cabal of sorcerers, four greater daemons and a mighty warrior. The Lord of the End Times has arrived...

My sources for info on Chaos: My brother's Chaos books, Gotrek and Felix books.

My source for info in WC: Having watched my older brother playing WC and WoW, wiki.

Anyways, the host is about as large as the entire population of Orgrimmar, including Wyverns and trolls. The Hordes of Chaos also have chaos dragon support.

Now, who would win, and how heavy losses would the Orcs take if they did manage to fend of Archaon's horde?