PDA

View Full Version : Cthulhu Vs. Chaos Undevided

XtheYeti
2008-01-30, 02:54 PM
So it looks like it's time for the battle of ultime evil. The stage is this. one system, two worlds in orbit around a yellow sun similar to our own. the warp functions but is some how cut off from the rest of the galaxy. on one world is Cthulhu, and all the shibang that goes with it. on the other world a numericaly equivelent legion of the damned. no CSM's and demons may only come to the matirium if summoned properly. the win condition is simple. kill or enslave every last person on the other planet. Cthulhu may not be directly attacted by anything.
...yeah that about covers it...so ill luck to both sides and hail to the darkness.

Go.

Edit: ok sorry forgot about that, both sides know they are in the fight and want to win very badly.

kamikasei
2008-01-30, 02:58 PM
The Chaos dudes, if this is something Warhammer-related, because they're actually driven whereas Cthulhu probably wouldn't even perceive a conflict as such. Of course, this is not to say that Cthulhu wouldn't eventually dominate both worlds, but the Chaos guys would take over his planet first.

Steven the Lich
2008-01-30, 03:00 PM
Huh... can we get a little more background on the Chaos guys? I haven't heard of them.

XtheYeti
2008-01-30, 03:10 PM
the Chaos Gods from WH40K...all hail the dark powers.

Lizardfolk Lich
2008-01-30, 04:24 PM
I thought Cthulla was the good one.:smallconfused: Unless you are talking about Cthulhu, in which case he wins. Hands down. One simple reason, he is actually powerful enough to percieve the Old Ones, and thus is a priest to the old ones. It seems that this legion of the damned would either convert willingly or otherwise, or be destroyed by the face of madness.

XtheYeti
2008-01-30, 07:27 PM
crap...yeah the evil one...better change that...i should have known that.