PDA

View Full Version : Making new armor and need some help...

loves_to_laugh
2008-01-30, 09:25 PM
Ok, I have a few questions.

1. Can you make bracers of armor have some of the special abilities that you can imbue other armor with?(for example: the wild ability assuming the animal can wear it)

2. What would be good armor for a druid/ ranger character if price doesn't matter and I have at least a +5 dex (might change to be higher), keeping in mind that I can't wear metal armor?

ShneekeyTheLost
2008-01-30, 09:49 PM
Ok, I have a few questions.

1. Can you make bracers of armor have some of the special abilities that you can imbue other armor with?(for example: the wild ability assuming the animal can wear it)

2. What would be good armor for a druid/ ranger character if price doesn't matter and I have at least a +5 dex (might change to be higher), keeping in mind that I can't wear metal armor?

1) No

2) Well, you're really limited to light armor anyways if you want to keep your ranger stuff. I suggest either Bondleaf Wrap (only a +1, but no penalties and can be enchanted further and no max dex limit at all, basically a Bracer of Armor that doesn't take up a Bracer slot and CAN be enchanted with stuff like Wild), Leather Scale (+3 armor bonus, max dex of +6), Moon Ivy (if you can afford it, +3 armor, +6 max dex, and cool ability), or Elven Darkleaf Chain Shirt (Darkleaf makes it made of wood, and gives it a Max Dex of +5 and no skill check penalty).

All of these options are from the Arms and Equipment Guide.