[Scrubbed]:smallbiggrin:
H3 is the greatest ever [Scrubbed]
who with me:smallamused:

Nerd-o-rama
2008-02-03, 08:55 PM
What's an H3?

Ronsian
2008-02-03, 08:57 PM
Halo 3 I believe? I will attempt to communicate. :smalleek: Omgl2playnub 1 15 t37 1337 i 1z 13e cru14z0rz 1m pwn w1f sword lk ninja r u b noblin sniper r b noob

SuperBelkar
2008-02-03, 09:00 PM
{Scrubbed}

Swordguy
2008-02-03, 09:08 PM
...and goodbye.

TheBoneSplitter
2008-02-03, 09:14 PM
*D. :smallwink: Doom.

Kraggi
2008-02-03, 09:33 PM
This could almost be a satire. Sadly, it isn't amusing enough.

SurlySeraph
2008-02-03, 09:45 PM
There are games whose names begin with H other than Halo, you know.

I loved Halo 1, thought Halo 2 was good but not amazing, and never had a chance to play Halo 3. Given what this post suggests about the current playing population, it appears that my apathy was the correct course of action.

Half-blood
2008-02-03, 09:52 PM
Halo three is good, but not so Good that you should start a thread for the one purpose of making a sentence out of (mostly) one letter, and poor grammar.

Malic
2008-02-03, 10:20 PM
Shh. If you let him fester another troll will come along and start a flame war getting them both perma banned. Then we don't have o worry about either of them. :smallwink:

Raider
2008-02-03, 10:27 PM
This thread phails yet still inspires a few EPIC LOLZ

TheOtherMC
2008-02-03, 11:31 PM
Ahhhh pixies.....so young..

and Raider, dont encourage him! :P

JabberwockySupafly
2008-02-03, 11:39 PM
I sincerely enjoy the fact he has achieved several forum no-no's in the space of 2 posts. Almost a new record :D

bluish_wolf
2008-02-03, 11:54 PM
Meh, vertical shooters are more interesting than first person shooters, anyway.

Demented
2008-02-04, 12:06 AM
Vertical shooters?

The top-down things?

I haven't seen one of those since the Amiga.
Though I did see a demo of a vertical slasher game on Filefront.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-02-04, 12:16 AM
And here I was thinking this was something about the Hummer H3 videogame which I've heard nothing about.
SuperBelkar:
In the interest of our sanity, the preservation of the english language, and you not getting banned, could you please clean up your past posts and keep that in mind during the future?
Please?

bluish_wolf
2008-02-04, 12:48 AM
Vertical shooters?

The top-down things?

They are alive and well in Japan. I mean, ZUN just came out with a new Touhou Project installment last August. Thank god for independent game developers.

RTGoodman
2008-02-04, 12:53 AM
Ahem... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?a=1)

Anyway, anyone interested in Halo might want to check out the Halo 3 thread found here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56092). For myself, I lost interest in the campaign about 3/4 of the way through and never picked it up again. I enjoyed the Live component, but I don't want to pay for the new map pack, so I've been just playing CoD4, hoping that they'll eventually release the maps for free or at least not for 800 Microsoft Points.

Hermit
2008-02-04, 04:30 AM
Vertical shooters?

The top-down things?

You missed out on Ikaruga? For shame :p

Demented
2008-02-04, 05:20 AM
Oh, those shooters! I'd reckon those more alike to 'scrollers'.
I have heard of Ikaruga... But the last such game I played was probably the shareware of Tyrian.

Not my preference.
Scrollers have an implied sort of time limit that isn't enjoyable to me. In fact, time limits in general...

Athaniar
2008-02-04, 05:55 AM
You know what I think? That you should have to pass a written test to become a member here.

JabberwockySupafly
2008-02-04, 06:34 AM
You missed out on Ikaruga? For shame :p

Curses! Someone beat me to the quick!

Also, for fans of, or even people mildly interested in, Top-Down or even side-scrolling shooters, there's a nifty freeware game out there called Warning Forever (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warning_Forever). Heaps good game. Simple, fun, surprisingly addictive, and best of all, as the term freeware implies, free.

Ranis
2008-02-04, 07:44 AM
:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:
H3 is the greatest ever WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
who with me:smallamused:

Wow. No.

There is already a Halo 3 thread. Please continue conversation of the game there. Thanks.

Gungnir
2008-02-04, 10:19 AM
Ahem... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?a=1)

Anyway, anyone interested in Halo might want to check out the Halo 3 thread found here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56092). For myself, I lost interest in the campaign about 3/4 of the way through and never picked it up again. I enjoyed the Live component, but I don't want to pay for the new map pack, so I've been just playing CoD4, hoping that they'll eventually release the maps for free or at least not for 800 Microsoft Points.

Bungie always makes previous packs free after the next one comes out, so sometime around Spring everyone will have it. And you don't have to have them to play on Live, there's just the dedicated playlist you can't get into.

Forthork
2008-02-04, 05:14 PM
Damn, I thought the occasional little child with a mic in Team Fortress 2 was bad.

Mr._Blinky
2008-02-04, 07:46 PM
Damn, I thought the occasional little child with a mic in Team Fortress 2 was bad.

They're everywhere in Halo. One of my biggest annoyances with the game, though unlike some people seem to think it isn't the game's fault.

Carrion_Humanoid
2008-02-04, 09:18 PM
They're everywhere in Halo. One of my biggest annoyances with the game,

QFT

Though the fact that some of them are actually older than they sound always throw me off.

Like just before I get into a room and all I hear is "You dumb a** f*** What the F***ing Hell are you doing you N*****" I just got up and turned of the consol, friends weren't happy.

bluish_wolf
2008-02-05, 01:46 AM
They're everywhere in Halo. One of my biggest annoyances with the game, though unlike some people seem to think it isn't the game's fault.

You can't turn off chat?

Roland St. Jude
2008-02-05, 11:16 AM
Wow. No.

There is already a Halo 3 thread. Please continue conversation of the game there. Thanks.

Sheriff of Moddingham: Indeed. Thread locked.