PDA

View Full Version : Rip and tear! Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts!

Illiterate Scribe
2008-02-06, 09:08 AM
Dynamite!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/IlliterateScribe_album/Picture15.png

So, the Doom Comic. (http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php) Great comic, or greatest comic?

Ethrael
2008-02-06, 12:35 PM
I love this guy!!! He's like Wolverine gone savage and better!!!

Oficially my role model:smallwink:

North
2008-02-06, 06:53 PM
Be very quiet I think I can hear Stallone sniffing around for a new movie....

Megalomaniac2
2008-02-06, 07:17 PM
Best comic ever.

"Ah! Chainsaw! The great communicator!"

13_CBS
2008-02-07, 09:18 AM
At this particular moment in time I don't believe I have a healthier or deeply felt respect for any object in the universe than this here thread.

:smallamused:

Rare Pink Leech
2008-02-07, 11:34 AM
Ah yes, the Doom coimc. A better combination of gore and bad monologuing you'll not find. I don't think it's the greatest comic - I think it's the greatest thing in the history of mankind!

Seriously, though, it's one of those things that's so bad it's great. You can't help but have a good time as you read those sixteen pages. I know I laughed the entire time I read it.

Illiterate Scribe
2008-02-07, 03:46 PM
Now I'm radioactive - that can't be good!

krossbow
2008-02-08, 02:40 PM
This comic just makes me cry when I think of the Doom movie. They should have just hired the writers for this comic instead.

Ralfarius
2008-02-08, 05:19 PM
Shotgun + "Groovy" = excellence

InkEyes
2008-02-08, 08:44 PM
Dance! Dance, Bonedaddy!
There is no better way to proclaim the tragic state of our environment then through this comic.

UglyPanda
2008-02-08, 10:44 PM
I have read it before, and can only conclude that the writer either wrote this last minute, or felt he wasn't paid nearly enough. It's still incredibly awesome.

Mephisto
2008-02-08, 11:06 PM
Greatest comic.

FoE
2008-02-09, 12:00 AM
It's got kind of a weird existential quality to it, as though the main grunt is searching for the secret to happiness when he's looking for the BFG. And what the hell is with that bit in the second act when he stops to bemoan how terrible it is for the children ... and our children's children! ... that we would allow ourselves to produce all this harmful radioactive waste. Wuh?

"I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad!"

Oberon
2008-02-09, 12:04 AM
"You are huge! that means you have huge guts!"

Hhahahahaha!

Anyways, I think that Children's children part was supposed to be a joke.

stm177
2008-02-09, 07:01 AM
Someone at I-Mockery or another similar website should track down the writer of that comic. I have to think the artist(s) produced the comic without any thought of what the speech bubbles text would be. Then, when the letterist was filling in the bubbles, he came up with whatever insane sh*t came into his head.

krossbow
2008-02-09, 01:44 PM
I need to track this comic down and purchase a hardcopy.

Dalenthas
2008-02-09, 01:52 PM
I like how Cyberdemon just stands there when he gets punched. We're told that he's evil, but how can we be sure? He doesn't do anything!

rickvoid
2008-02-09, 03:07 PM
The first time I saw this someone posted it on another site. My response was something to the effect of "pure liquid crack being injected into your veins".

Good times.

And I just remembered that I have this saved to my computer. :smallbiggrin:

"Who do you suppose left all that radioactive waste down there? And why? Why? Now I'm radioactive! That can't be good! Why can't we find a to safely dispose of radioactive waste and protect the environment? Even if I personally stop the alien invasion, what kind of planet will we be leaving for our children? And our children's children? And- OH THE HUMANITY! The humanity! My big gun is out of bullets! I can't believe it!"

I loled for days. :smallbiggrin:

Nathander
2008-02-13, 11:08 AM
Best little worst comic ever.

"Huh? Whuzzat? Whuzzat? I like what I see! An important looking door....."

Fri
2008-02-16, 01:02 PM
This comic is a deep meditation about the nature of human live, how we live as an individual and as a social creature, and how our seemingly insignificant life actually might have some impact on mother nature and the future of mankind as a species and society.

And shotgun.

Need to endorse this comic.