PDA

View Full Version : pirates online, any good?

Wolfie_1066
2008-02-07, 10:30 AM
Hey all im just wondering if any of you play pirates of the carribeian online...and if you do can you tell me if its any good? im thinking about DLing and playing it and i want some opinions from those who have the game...link to the site if you dont know it (so you are'nt TOTALLY confused):

http://apps.pirates.go.com/pirates/v3/#/news/currentnews.html

Crispy Dave
2008-02-08, 11:10 AM
o this pirates online i thought it was burnign sea witch from what ive heard is great

ok this is a decent game i think pc gamer gave it like a 64% your money would be better spent on another mmo probley

Daze
2008-02-08, 11:42 AM
ok this is a decent game i think pc gamer gave it like a 64% your money would be better spent on another mmo probley

I've heard the same thing...

nice avatar btw!:smallbiggrin:

Crispy Dave
2008-02-08, 12:03 PM
well i justtried it out becaus eits free and it seems pretty decent the ship to ship cmbat is pretty fun

LordSintax
2008-02-14, 10:16 AM
played it, and dont waste your time. it's not that fun. plus, to actually get anywhere within the game, you have to "upgrade" to a PAYING account (else you can never level up very far, get the advanced skills+weaponry, etc. nobody EVER accused disney of being unable to turn a profit...) the game itself is, in a word, crap. in two words, utter crap. in four words, utter and complete crap. in five.... well, you get the idea. if merely hearing Johnny Depp voicing capt Sparrow is enough to get your knickers in a twist, then go ahead, i guess, with my pity. Otherwise, go play EVE online or WoW or something