PDA

View Full Version : Accepted!

JasonDoomsblade
2008-02-12, 03:22 PM
I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO SHERIDAN COLLEGE!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Kaelaroth
2008-02-12, 03:29 PM
Congratulations! May the booze be tasty, and the drugs be volatile, yet undetected! :smile:

Nightwing
2008-02-12, 03:41 PM
I dont know the feeling, but My brother was really happy when he got experted into McGill, and Toronto, and the university of Edinburgh. Yeah, he was really happy. I Hope I get into some good colleges, But right now I have to worry about getting into a good high school.

Mauve Shirt
2008-02-12, 03:58 PM
HOORAY!
Your first choice I suppose? Remember this moment, if you ever feel down while you're at college remembering how happy you were to get there will help. :smallsmile:
It was really weird for me, I got accepted into almost every college I applied to, except the one I applied to as a backup school. Screw you, Towson University.

North
2008-02-12, 03:59 PM
Much Grats. Very very very good for you!

Zombie pixe
2008-02-12, 04:01 PM
well done :smallsmile:

B-Man
2008-02-12, 04:16 PM
I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO SHERIDAN COLLEGE!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats on your acceptance to Sheridan Jason! Whoo! Another playgrounder for Sheridan! Wait, which campus? :smallconfused:

Swordlol
2008-02-12, 05:03 PM
Congratulations.

Copacetic
2008-02-12, 05:15 PM
Happy for then. good luck!

Chunklets
2008-02-12, 05:18 PM
Indeed - tremendous congratulations to you!

JasonDoomsblade
2008-02-12, 07:56 PM
Congrats on your acceptance to Sheridan Jason! Whoo! Another playgrounder for Sheridan! Wait, which campus? :smallconfused:

Trafalger Campus. My classes start in August.

Uncle Festy
2008-02-12, 08:57 PM
*grabs Jason's hand*
*takes in deep breath*
*shakes with each congrats*
Congratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratsco ngratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscong ratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongra tscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongrats congratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratsco ngratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscong ratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongra tscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongrats congratscongratscongratscongratscongratscongratsco ngratscongratscongratscongratscongrats!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
:biggrin:
Oh, and if you're Gender Bending, you might want to change your gender sign.

Rare Pink Leech
2008-02-12, 11:50 PM
Congratulations. It kicks much ass when you're accepted into college/university/program, especially when it's the one you really, really wanted :smallbiggrin:

Oh, and you might want to spell Trafalgar Campus properly - I'm sure they frown upon incorrect spelling. Although I'm sure they'll let it slide this time because of all the excitement :smallwink: :smalltongue:

Jagg
2008-02-13, 12:03 AM
Hey it's in Canada...bewdy eh?

Tempest Fennac
2008-02-13, 02:51 AM
Well done, Jason. What sort of course are you going to be doing?

(OT, but is there much point in changing the gender symbol considering what Jason's username is, Uncle Festy?)

Vella_Malachite
2008-02-13, 03:11 AM
Woohoo!!!:smallbiggrin:

That's great news. Hope you enjoy it as much when you are halfway through your time there, 'coz it's always a letdown to want something and find out you didn't really want it after all.

Still, Congrats ^ a googolplex!

JasonDoomsblade
2008-02-13, 03:58 PM
Well done, Jason. What sort of course are you going to be doing?

I'm taking Art and Media Fundamentals in my first 2 years, and taking Bachleor of Applied Arts in Animation afterwards.

Tempest Fennac
2008-02-14, 02:36 AM
Thanks for telling us. Good luck with it.

Crispy Dave
2008-02-14, 12:08 PM
good luck and have a great time.This reminds me that i gotta start looking into collages

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-02-14, 12:55 PM
Congrats!!! Remember, its nothing at all like high school!!

Zarrexaij
2008-02-14, 10:47 PM
Congrats!

I got accepted into college December, but it's not considered 100% official until I get my vaccination records in, my final transcripts in, and my parents' 2007 tax return stuff in.

Xylric
2008-02-20, 10:42 PM
Well, that's three of us that I know of. Me, I'm doing Business Administration: Marketing, also at the Trafalgar Campus.

Hope to eventually run into you, J.

Miraqariftsky
2008-02-21, 09:29 AM
Yo Jason! hearty congratulations from t'other side o'th'world, yo!

Just some advice...
1) Concentrate on studies, cut back on games.
2) College can be bleeding overwhelming at first. You need a strong, smart and studious support group of friends you can trust. If you have free choice of subjects, don't be ashamed to take the easy ones and don't be embarrassed about taking just a five or six subjects per semester.
3) Save your money. You never know when you'll need some reserves for some project or other.
4) ALWAYS ask questions.
5) Don't be afraid to drop subjects if you think they're too hard but do this only as a last resort after you've given your best and it still wasn't good enough.
6) Try to avoid romances at this point. Yes, yes, they can serve as both inspirations and distractions but the distraction part can really mess ye up badly.

Tempest Fennac
2008-02-21, 10:45 AM
I agree completely with Nexus' points (especially regarding money and relationships). Incidentally, will you be studying more then 1 subject? I don't know if college in Canada is the same as University over here.

Yeril
2008-02-21, 11:18 AM
Good luck Jason :smallbiggrin:

Mad Scientist
2008-02-21, 11:08 PM
Yay! College is so fun! Just remember - you will be living in a tiny room that has to fit you, all your stuff, your room mate, and all their stuff. So, pack light.

Tempest Fennac
2008-02-22, 02:55 AM
How do you know Jason wil be sharing a room? A vast majority of the rooms at universities over here are designed for 1 person. I just thought of some more advice: if you'll have access to a kitchen, learn how to cook some simple cheap meals which have a high nutritional value (that will help a lot).

Felixaar
2008-02-22, 08:20 AM
*raises mug* CHEERS!