PDA

View Full Version : Law Questions

Midnighter1021
2008-02-14, 11:34 PM
No I have a quick question, if anyone knows an answer.

I own a 1998 Ford Focus (2 door hatch) and am thinking about throwing on a power adder. Now I dont have the money for forced induction, Supercharger, or blower. I do however have the money for a 50 shot of Nitrous Oxide ($700 I have pleasantly surprised) but was wondering if anyone knew the laws for Nitrous Oxide.

Just if people here are into tuning is a list of the mods in my car already

AEM Cold Air Intake
Focus Sport After-Cat Exhaust
EBC Slotted Rotors
EBC Red Stuff Ceramic Pads
Goodridge Stainless Steel Lines
Eibach Sportline System Plus Suspension
Enkei J10 Wheels
Continental SportContatct2 tires

SilentNight
2008-02-14, 11:40 PM
I got a whole lot of nuthin'. My advice is to search google.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-02-14, 11:42 PM
I would check with your DM Guide, paying close attention to EL and CR. Movement speed, AC, and combat abilities of the cops will also come into play. And while it might be worth the XP to defeat/escape the cops, remember that they're usually a few levels higher than you at all times.

That said, I'm happy to have been no help to this thread whatsoever. :smallbiggrin:

Jack Squat
2008-02-15, 12:00 AM
It would help to know where you live, and the intended purpose.

I mean, Nitrous is legal under Fed law, but there could be local ordinances that ban it's use in cars. Although I don't see this being the case unless you're in an area that is cracking down on street racing.

If you plan on adding it to your gas, there's shouldn't really a problem...if you plan on shooting it past some burning parrafin or roofing tar, that might be a bit of a problem on the street.

but the best way to check is to go down to your local PD and ask them; they know more than someone surfing the net.