Spatial Jumper

Requirements:
(Under construction...)

Hit Die: d8

Action Points: 6+ 1/2 character level

Skill points: 5 + int

Flicker: 10% miss chance against you, Blind-fight applies

Limited Jumping: Short teleportations

{table=head]Level | Base Attack Bonus | Fort Save | Ref Save | Will Save | Special | Defence | Reputation
1st | +0 | +0 | +2 | +2 | Flicker| +1|+0
2nd | +1 | +0 | +3 | +3 | Limited Jumping |+2|+0
3rd | +2 | +1 | +3 | +3 | Bonus Feat|+2|+1
4th | +3 | +1 | +4 | +4 | Class Ability |+3|+1
5th | +3 | +1 | +4 | +4 | Class Ability |+3|+1
6th | +4 | +2 | +5 | +5 | Bonus Feat|+3|+2
7th | +5 | +2 | +5 | +5 | Greater Jumping|+4|+2
8th | +6 | +2 | +6 | +6 | Jump Accuracy|+4|+2
9th | +6 | +3 | +6 | +6 | Bonus Feat|+5|+3
10th | +7 | +3 | +7 | +7 | Jumper Mastery|+5|+3 [/table]

This class was indeed inspired by the movie, but my interest in the movie was sparked by a character I play in DnD: An elocater who uses his ring of blinking quite a bit. My DM and I have talked about a couple homebrew feats and such to make him specialize in Blink, but I've always been bugged about the fact that if my character ever lost the ring, a major part of this style would be lost. This started as a DnD prestige class, but changed to a Modern Advanced class as I thought about it more. It seems more appropriate both because of the movie, and to me it would only really fit into DnD as a caster class, and I don't want that.

Anyway, point is: I'm still working on it, and wouldn't mind suggestions. And no, it's not meant to emulate the powers in the movie, but, as I said it is inspired by them.

zountouh
2008-03-14, 06:34 PM
let's get started!!!
Requirements:base will save +3,concentration 8 ranks,knowledge geography 5 ranks

Limited teleportation:the jumper can teleport to any place he is able to see.he has to succeed a spot check(dc 10+1 per 10 feet,penalties for vision still apply).maximum distance 25+5 per level

Jumper feats and class abilities
Safehouse:The jumper choices a place he is familiar with.He can teleport there,no matter the distance or plane of existance,by succeeding in a DC:20 check(the jumper adds his jumper levels and his wis modifier) as a full round action
Extend jump:The jumper adds 20 feet to his maximum jump distance
it can be selected multiple times,its effects stack
Leap of faith:Requires safehouse.Once per day,as an instant reaction,when the Jumper is reduced to 10 or less hp,he can make a dc 16 will save and jump to his safehouse,healing 1 hp per level
Teleporting furry:as a full action the jumper can make an attack to every opponent within a 30 feet radius at his highest attack bonus and then make a normal teleport jump
Teleporting mayhem:Requires 10 lvls in Jumper.when the jumper succeedes in a critical hit he can make a free attack of opportunity to everyone within his teleport range.this leaves him fatigued and reduces his jumping range to 1/4 for 3+1 round per target
Fetch:when the jumper uses a thrown weapon,he can retrieve it by spending a move action
Blur:this ability can be used once per lvl every day.it gives the jumper a 50% miss chance when he is attacked

This is the first prestige class i officialy contribute,so i am open to suggestions

Visturon
2008-04-12, 08:28 PM
i think this would work good for Thaddeus Gadd