PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Strange v.s The Crimson King

ArlEammon
2008-02-21, 11:08 PM
I"m obsessed with the Crimson King.... and Dr. Strange.....

Soo...... I know Crimson King is incredibly immensely powerful, even for a deity. Dr. Strange is too, even though he is mortal.

comicshorse
2008-02-21, 11:52 PM
O.k. I'll ask : Who is the Crimson King andf what universe does he come from ?

puppyavenger
2008-02-21, 11:57 PM
O.k. I'll ask : Who is the Crimson King andf what universe does he come from ?

Stephen King's Satan, basicly.

Shadow of the Sun
2008-02-22, 12:12 AM
And yet, he was completely, utterly sucky in the Dark Tower.

Mewtarthio
2008-02-22, 12:46 AM
I can only assume that, by The Dark Tower, the Crimson King has gone insane. Surely he was a much nastier force before, right? Surely some sort of freakish Santa Claus that screams "EEEEEEE!" at the top of his lungs isn't the force responsible for nearly destroying the multiverse, right? Remember how ominous Black Thirteen was?

Remember, the Crimson King encountered Roland after his empire had collapsed and the Tower was restoring itself. It's possible that he'd lost a significant portion of his power by then.

Still, I have to give the fight to Doctor Strange.

Finn Solomon
2008-02-22, 01:46 AM
But remember, the King sucked in Insomnia as well. The hero of the tale, pensioner Ralph Roberts, had little trouble fending him off. Randall Flagg is way scarier than the one he serves. Strange wins.

Lizardfolk Lich
2008-02-23, 12:49 AM
But if I recall, should the Crimson King die the Dark Tower falls and everyone dies.

Selrahc
2008-02-23, 05:12 AM
But if I recall, should the Crimson King die the Dark Tower falls and everyone dies.

And Doctor Strange is a superhero, who almost never kills.

So he just won't kill the Crimson King, but go his normal route of imprisonment by mystical means.

Moff Chumley
2008-02-23, 12:18 PM
It depends. If Doctor Strange is In the Court of the Crimson King, then it's all over. However, if the Crimson King is indeed a Schizoid Man, then it that wouldn't be good for his chances.

:wink: