PDA

View Full Version : Delete this thread

Mr. Friendly
2008-02-27, 10:14 AM
Edit:

Since the anti-4e contingent will never allow any discussion of 4e or events relating to 4e without threadcrapping and ruining them, just delete this post.

Kurald Galain
2008-02-27, 10:42 AM
If we get D&D experience, does that mean we gain a D&D level?

Zincorium
2008-02-27, 10:43 AM
If we get D&D experience, does that mean we gain a D&D level?

Probably not, but now that you've mentioned it, I'm kind of surprised wizard's hasn't plastered that slogan everywhere. Unless they haven't though of it.

Which means you should immediately sell it to them.

AKA_Bait
2008-02-27, 11:00 AM
Probably not, but now that you've mentioned it, I'm kind of surprised wizard's hasn't plastered that slogan everywhere. Unless they haven't though of it.

Which means you should immediately sell it to them.

Seriously, put a little copyright symbol next to that and go talk to their marketing department.

4e: Dungeons and Dragons Just Leveled Up.

AKA_Bait
2008-02-27, 11:56 AM
Edit:

Since the anti-4e contingent will never allow any discussion of 4e or events relating to 4e without threadcrapping and ruining them, just delete this post.

Since Mr. Friendly deleted the first post which was the real topic of the thread, on the off chance it does not get deleted I'm going to restate the gist of the request, which I was also interested in.

Will anyone be at D&D Experience 2008?

Can you let us know how it goes?

How does 4e actually play?

Did WotC keep everything under lock and key or is there new info you can clue us in on?

Also, Mr. Friendly, please lighten up. In case you haven't noticed, we like to joke around a little bit on this forum. It's not personal and it's not an attempt to put an end to serious discussion of 4e. It's just some frivolous humor. Please change the OP and the thread title back. There is no need for this rancour.

Prophaniti
2008-02-27, 12:20 PM
Honestly, despite what misgivings I have about the new edition, I would love to be able to go. I'd love to see the new system in action and spend a day with the people who worked on it. Anyone who does go should definitely give us the scoop. And if anyone finds articles on it tomorrow, links would be appreciated.