PDA

View Full Version : Abthule's Instant Intoxication [spell]

Sulfura_Occulta
2008-02-28, 06:54 AM
this is a spell I'm going to try and talk my DM into allowing my cleric, Richard Abthule, create in his campaign. The main reason being one of my friends in the party is building up his monk to become a Drunken Master. Hopefully I can make him some piece of clothing with this effect. oh the fun we'll have! advice, comments, etc appreciated.

Abthule’s Instant Intoxication
Transmutation
Level: Clr 2
Components: S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duration: 1 hour/level
Saving Throw: Fort negates (see text)
Spell Resistance: Yes

This spell simulates the effects of consuming too much alcohol. Any creature struck by this spell takes 1d2+1/two levels points of Dexterity and Wisdom damage. Even if the target succeeds the Fortitude save, they suffer penalties on any saves made to resist intoxication from drink and repeated castings of this spell made within the same hour; the second drink/spellcast within the same hour imposes a -1 penalty, the third -2, the fourth -4, and so on.
Material Component: A pinch of barley grains.

Ninjalitude
2008-02-28, 10:01 AM
I think their should also be a -15 crudeness penalty when dealing with the opposite gender:smallbiggrin:

Mauril Everleaf
2008-02-28, 10:05 AM
This is a spell I made some time back. I don't know if it's any good, but your spell reminded me of it.
Elsiron's Drunken Stupor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28789)