PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Celia and the other elemental fae were friends?

Alex Warlorn
2008-02-28, 04:26 PM
Question. Do you think Celia and the other elemental fae were friends? Or where they just co-workers?

Surfing HalfOrc
2008-02-28, 04:28 PM
Ehhh... I'm usually friends with most of my co-workers, especially the ones I go to lunch with.

I like the three different colored speech bubbles, but I wondered what color "Water" would have been. A different blue, or green?

Mauve Shirt
2008-02-28, 04:33 PM
Probably more of a turquoise than Celia's sky blue.

mockingbyrd7
2008-02-28, 05:07 PM
OH! I may be slow, but I just got why the third one wanted hot peppers... because she was fire... heh. Yeah. Okay. I get it now.

Ikialev
2008-02-28, 05:16 PM
There is no water. ^^

VetMichael
2008-02-28, 07:02 PM
I like the three different colored speech bubbles, but I wondered what color "Water" would have been. A different blue, or green?

WELL, if SOME people had their way, underwater speech bubbles would be green and "slimy" looking :smallmad:

JK

I think Aquamarine with black letters.

Surfing HalfOrc
2008-02-28, 07:07 PM
WELL, if SOME people had their way, underwater speech bubbles would be green and "slimy" looking :smallmad:

JK

I think Aquamarine with black letters.

Don't hold a grudge! I thought Quarr was an Aboleth as well! Stupid deep voiced imps/quasets!

Alex Warlorn
2008-02-28, 10:43 PM
While I know this is supposed to be a -comedy- (which in the olden days meant everyone lived happily ever after) it would be interesting to see Celia reminisce about her dead buddies. Considering the only thing that saved her from being dead was that the heroes needed a ride.

Half-blood
2008-02-29, 08:14 PM
I might imagine so. but I don't know why. but she looked...sad? maybe it was in contrast to the "Fire" fey. Who seemed to be smiling.

factotum
2008-03-01, 02:31 AM
Considering the only thing that saved her from being dead was that the heroes needed a ride.

Actually, I'd say the only thing that saved her from being dead is that Zz'dtri chose to use Flesh to Stone on her rather than killing her outright, as happened with the Fire and Earth sylphs.

Orzel
2008-03-01, 07:23 AM
Fey don't have friends. They have allies, contacts, relatives, lovers, enemies, and favorite chumps.

Quirinus_Obsidian
2008-03-01, 11:58 AM
There is no water. ^^

Well, Nale did say that Water was cut out of Dungeon construction due to cost =D Truth! (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0047.html)

Souju
2008-03-01, 01:37 PM
Actually, I'd say the only thing that saved her from being dead is that Zz'dtri chose to use Flesh to Stone on her rather than killing her outright, as happened with the Fire and Earth sylphs.

which led to irony within irony ironically