PDA

View Full Version : Two new issues of 1001+1 Nights Free PDF 'zine available now!

BabbageCliolog
2008-03-01, 01:10 PM
Howdy Folks!

This month, I've got two new issues of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Free PDF RPG Campaign Design 'zine (http://1001nightsand1night.110mb.com/) ready to go!

Issue #24 is my time travel issue. I missed my June 1, 2007 publication and so I went back in time to get some stuff and fill that time. I cover some time travel media sources, have a brief time travel campaign setting write-up, and also wrote-up a time-traveling adventurer using Evil Hat Game's Spirit of the Century!

In Issue #25, I tackle a genre I've never ran before - Cyberpunk! I've got a campaign and background write-up, a funny gamer video and RuneQuest Ducks!

I welcome all feedback - Please let me know what you think! Feel free to distribute this 'zine to your friends.

If you would like to become a member of the All Nighter subscribers group and receive issues before they become available on the site, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks and have a great month!

/BC