PDA

View Full Version : Aberrant question

Kurald Galain
2008-03-02, 07:04 AM
I found a note on an old character sheet about the megadex enhancement "perfect balance", which is not in the Aberrant core book.

I think it's probably in the Aberrant player's guide, which I don't have; perhaps somebody on these forums can tell me what this enhancement does again?

Thrym
2008-03-02, 07:40 AM
Yep, it's a Mega-Dexterity Enhancement from the Player's Guide:

Perfect Balance
The Nove has no problem standing, walking or even driving a motorcycle over ice and over treacherous surfaces. Log-rolling, surfing, running along the top of a moving train, bouncing along a tightrope and walking along a building's icy legde are all simple feats for novas with this enhancement. The nova feels and adjusts for tiny shifts in his balance and momentum with such precision that he has no problem keeping his feet. Novas with this enhancement will also invariably land on their feet if dropped from any height over three feet or if something sweeps their feet out from under them.
System: This enhancement costs no Quantum and is always on. In certain extraordinary circumstances, the Storyteller may require the player to spend a point of quantume to keep his feet.

Kurald Galain
2008-03-02, 07:49 AM
Thanks!!!!