PDA

View Full Version : OotS-style Request...

TheCountAlucard
2008-03-03, 10:38 PM
Following a suggestion of one of the denizens of the boards here, I am requesting an OotS-style drawing of my adventuring party.

My own (NON-OotS) drawings of each character can be found here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73579), although I admit, my artwork is far from great.

After seeing some of the OotS-style artwork here, the idea of seeing the party I DM for has become very intriguing. I'd really like to see a fellow artist's depiction of the PCs.

I've got four players for my game.

The first is a Human Dread Necromancer 7. He's very pale-skinned, having been without sunlight for several years of his life, and almost skeletally-thin. He wears a chain shirt beneath his robes. The clasp on his robes is the seal of the organization of necromancers to which he belongs. Jaben (that's his name) typically wears heavy boots and grey robes with a hood, although he usually doesn't wear the hood. He's got white hair and a widow's peak. Jaben is proficient with a warhammer, but he doesn't actually have a weapon at the moment...

Here's a drawing of his clasp. http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa100/TheCountAlucard666/seal.gif

The second is Triel, a Drow-Elf Rogue 6. She's fairly short and lightweight. Red eyes, black skin, white hair... typical Drow stuff. She typically wears a white skirt and top, and soft shoes. She's got a widow's peak. She typically wields a rapier or a mighty composite longbow. She's got a black leather collar around her neck and two black leather bracers on her wrists.

The third is "Joker," a Half-Elf Fighter 4/Sorcerer 2/Dragon Disciple 1. He feels that he is a distant descendant of a powerful Blue Dragon. He typically wears black chain mail, boots, and tattered pants. His hair is "dirty blonde" in color, and yes, he has a widow's peak. In battle, he wields two shortswords, one with a red handle and black blade, one with a black handle and red blade. He's got a scar over his left eye.

Lastly is the Elf Cleric of Nerull 6, Jaren. He's got black hair and a red tint to his eyes. His hair is messy and sticks up in several places. He's taller than Triel, but shorter than Joker and Jaben. He wields a magic scythe and wears a suit of full plate. Before you even ask, he's got a widow's peak.

While it's okay to use my artwork as a basis, I'd like to see at least one drawing that's only based off of my descriptions of the PCs.

So... any takers? Feel free to ask questions.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2008-03-03, 10:42 PM
The Djinn can snag this one, although his party images typically take a while...if it takes him more than a day, he tends to need to be reminded. If you're okay with dropping him a PM every now and again if it's not up within a few days, consider the job taken.

-The Djinn

TheCountAlucard
2008-03-03, 11:04 PM
Thanks!

Actually, just as long as it's in before Friday (which is when I typically have my games), I really don't mind...

If it's awesome enough, I'm gonna show my players. :D

Djinn_in_Tonic
2008-03-03, 11:11 PM
The Djinn will aim for Friday. Definitely next Friday...this Friday depends on how much time he has.

Of course, he usually works MUCH faster than he thinks he will, so this Friday might just happen after all.

Heck...tomorrow is a distinct possibility if the Djinn has a boring day.

-The Djinn

Keris
2008-03-04, 04:53 AM
As it seems you want more that one version, I'll give it a go as well.

TheCountAlucard
2008-03-04, 08:29 AM
Thanks! :smallredface:

I appreciate it.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2008-03-04, 01:39 PM
Here we go...qualities not perfect, and the guy with the armor looks a little better than the rest, but The Djinn wanted it done for Friday and had a spare suit of armor lying around from a previous project...he may touch up the rest later if he's bored.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/Djinn_in_Tonic/Party2--TheCountAlucards2.png

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/Djinn_in_Tonic/Party2--TheCountAlucards.png

-The Djinn

TheCountAlucard
2008-03-04, 02:13 PM
To tell the truth, man, that's some awesome action! :smallbiggrin: I like it!

I'm going to have to get my players together so I can show them.

Totally rockin'.

EDIT: I showed this to one of my players, by the way. The Dread Necro's player, specifically. He liked the pic. I'm gonna show the rogue's player and the Ftr/Sor/DD's player tomorrow.

EDIT to the EDIT: The DD smiled and shook his head; The rogue said, "The cleric looks cool."

Crispy Dave
2008-03-12, 03:38 PM
o man triple post man you gotta stop

Crimmy
2008-03-12, 07:42 PM
Here we go...qualities not perfect, and the guy with the armor looks a little better than the rest, but The Djinn wanted it done for Friday and had a spare suit of armor lying around from a previous project...he may touch up the rest later if he's bored.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/Djinn_in_Tonic/Party2--TheCountAlucards.png

-The Djinn

That's the Necromancer from Diablo!!!!
You stole that?!!

TheCountAlucard
2008-03-12, 09:26 PM
o man triple post man you gotta stop

'kay, fixed it. :smallbiggrin: