PDA

View Full Version : Transitions in social conventions in 13th century Europe

Conrad Poohs
2008-03-04, 01:59 AM
inflamed urethra

Halna LeGavilk
2008-03-04, 07:43 PM
What? I have no clue what you are talking about.

Danzaver
2008-03-05, 06:18 AM
I'm guessing that you study at the UNE and by the topic, are maybe involved in NEMAS. In which case you will be at the Easter celebrations, in which case I can figure out what you mean when I see you there in person, perhaps by beating it out of you.

Teach you to post what looks like a really interesting topic and then... /this/.

Armidale, Look out, look out! the Germans are coming!

Serpentine
2008-03-05, 08:42 AM
=O Not to Armidale!
Heheh.
He's unlikely to have meant anything. New England Medieval Something Something? Alas, no, he isn't. Pity, cuz he would've deserved that beating :smallsigh:
Tell you what, I'll do it for you next time he comes 'round :smallwink:

Danzaver
2008-03-05, 09:15 AM
I knows, Armidale. It's like Townsville - people are born there, and then they leave, and then their life may truly begin. Except Townsville has the added advantage of frequently coming under attack by oversized monsters and various villains, at which times we must all turn to pre-pubescent teeny-boppers as our only means of salvation.

New England Medieval Something Something. Precisely. That's about as much as I know, other than that they work quite a bit with horses, and put on a kick-ass dark ages medieval camping event every 2 years in the pine forests, which I am making Russian costume for as we speak.

We're talking pitched battles with 200 people a side.

*drools*

Ishmael
2008-03-05, 07:46 PM
Oww....I was hoping for a good discussion of the societal changes, how much changes relate to economic developments, and whether the Hegelian dialectic actually applies to this discussion. God, I'm a history nerd.

Way to rain on my parade!

Rogue 7
2008-03-05, 07:51 PM
I could take a stab at it. I don't know much in the way of specifics, but I'll try and indulge you, just to spite the guy who made this topic. Let's try and turn this into an actual debate.

strayth
2008-03-05, 08:20 PM
Oww....I was hoping for a good discussion of the societal changes, how much changes relate to economic developments, and whether the Hegelian dialectic actually applies to this discussion. God, I'm a history nerd.

Way to rain on my parade!

Hell I was ready to assert some information about the threat of MnE out-influencing OE but it was a total scam. I'll paraphrase it down to me not liking Chaucer.

And don't think I'm comfortable with you, cheap paper. Always sittin there, plottin. :smallmad:

Roland St. Jude
2008-03-05, 09:41 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Spam or nonsense? Locked for pondering.