PDA

View Full Version : i am the creator of this peace of crap "lego order of the stick"

badmakerof lego
2008-03-04, 06:36 PM
my movie was made a year ago i know it sucks but please stop beinig mad because i hate it to:smallfurious: :furious: but my new 3 a spoof on 300 isnt bad. so just stop being mad.

Illiterate Scribe
2008-03-04, 06:46 PM
Who was being nasty about it? Yours was ~>9000 times better than my attempts at stopmotion.

I liked it.

skyclad
2008-03-04, 07:45 PM
lego order of the stick? Where can I see it?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-03-04, 08:07 PM
my movie was made a year ago i know it sucks but please stop beinig mad ...

Well, I saw only about 2.56 second of this movie before I puked for having a great comic's name soiled by some lego guy, but I can still see where you are comming from.

Everybody deserves forgivness. I personally made sevral pieces of peinguin crap that I'm not proud of, so I'll stop being mad.

Arkenputtyknife
2008-03-04, 11:23 PM
my movie was made a year ago i know it sucks but please stop beinig mad because i hate it to:smallfurious: :furious: but my new 3 a spoof on 300 isnt bad. so just stop being mad.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one wasn't mad — merely critical. And for good or ill, I try not to pull punches when criticizing, because that does no one any good.

Hey, you tried. It's more than I've done. Hopefully you learned from the experience. Keep trying. Keep getting better. And don't take it personally when the criticism comes in; learn from that, too.

Patashu
2008-03-05, 12:00 AM
Self-flagellation won't improve the quality of your post. If you don't like it then just say so, don't kill yourself over it, maybe say you'll have another go sometime.

Castamir
2008-03-05, 03:44 AM
Still, your attempt is better than what the rest of us have done. You: a pretty failed stab at it; the rest: zilch. Nada.

No one gets a decent animation on the first try.

Of course, if you really want to silence the whiners, there's one solid method...

kpenguin
2008-03-05, 06:08 AM
Still, your attempt is better than what the rest of us have done. You: a pretty failed stab at it; the rest: zilch. Nada.

No one gets a decent animation on the first try.

Of course, if you really want to silence the whiners, there's one solid method...

Killing them?

Castamir
2008-03-05, 08:02 AM
You wouldn't ever be sure you got the last whiny bugger. In theory, that could be done corporal Hicks' way -- yet that costs much more than any of us can afford.

Creating a better movie would replace derision with awe, though.

Surfing HalfOrc
2008-03-05, 08:30 AM

Actually, now that your skills have improved, you might want to try again...

The concept was sound, it was the execution than was lacking...

monty
2008-03-05, 08:38 PM
Killing them?

Two solid methods, I guess.

Also, a Silence spell works pretty well...ok, there's several solid methods.

Szilard
2008-03-05, 08:51 PM
My first attempt at a lego movie wasn't too bad. (sound effects added later.)
It's the third clip: here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiMTBVcFDKI)

Do you have a link to the 300 spoof?

badmakerof lego
2008-03-05, 09:32 PM
lego order of the stick? Where can I see it?

on youtube search lego order of the stick

BURNhollywoodBURN
2008-03-05, 09:52 PM
I barely saw a bit of it before getting rid of it, but that was only because of the unclear voices and bad camera. Fix both of those problems, give Roy less of a "gangsta" voice, and I'll watch it.

Old_el_Paso
2008-03-06, 03:34 PM
Ex-Kee-Yon?

FoE
2008-03-06, 03:39 PM
I didn't get too far into these. I couldn't understand the voices and the shaky camera was threatening to give me epileptic fits.

I suggest watching the Marvel/DC series on Youtube. Despite the fact he's using stationary action figures, these videos are really good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av6fWfmugds