PDA

View Full Version : Practisch Deutsch mit mir, bitte!

Jaguira
2008-03-05, 10:23 PM
Hallo, ich bin ein Deutsch schülerin und habe für zwei Jahre Deutsch gerlernt (learned). Es ist mein lieblingsklasse, und im Juni ich gehe nach Deutschland für veir Woche mit mein Schüle! Ich will practish(e?) mein Deutsch für dass, aber ich brauche hilfen. So... Hilfen Sie mich, bitte? Sprechen Sie mit mich (about) alles- ich will erlerne!

For the non-German-speaking-but-curious-people (and in case my German is just that bad xD;):
Hello, I am a German student and have been learning German for two years. It is my favorite class, and in June I go to Germany for four weeks with my school. I want to practice my German for that, but I need help. So... Please help me? Talk with me about anything- I want to learn!

Ceska
2008-03-06, 02:44 AM
I'd like to help you, but the forum requires us to speak English only. Anyway, my MSN/AIM is in my forum profile, so feel free to drop a note. And I hope you're fine with it that I correct your first post?

Hallo, ich bin eine Deutschschülerin und habe für zwei Jahre Deutsch gerlernt (learned). Es ist meine Lieblingsklasse, und im Juni gehe ich mit meiner Schule für vier Wochen nach Deutschland. Ich will dafür mein Deutsch verbessern, aber ich brauche Hilfe. Also... bitte helfen Sie mir? Sprechen Sie mit mir über alles mögliche - ich will lernen!

Otherwise, PM is always a possibility too. For your interest, I'm native German speaker for the last eighteen years, so age difference shouldn't matter either.

Lord Herman
2008-03-06, 04:41 AM
I thought it was allowed to write in a foreign language, as long as you provide a translation. But you should check with the mods to be sure.