PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Item...

Haakon
2008-03-06, 07:32 AM
In which book is the item that adds an enchantment bonus to every single stat? Trying to equip a high level PC and I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Saph
2008-03-06, 07:43 AM
I'm guessing you mean an enhancement bonus?

I can't think of one, but if you use the item creation rules from the Magic Item Compendium, you can add and upgrade custom stat-boosts onto pre-existing items as long as you have the gold and time to do it.

- Saph

tyckspoon
2008-03-06, 08:17 AM
That's the.. Belt of Magnificence, I think? Magic Item Compendium, I'm pretty sure. Practically everything is in there.

Kioran
2008-03-06, 08:25 AM
The Belt of magnificience (+6 Enhancement to all Stats, 200,000 GP) is in the Miniatures handbook. Do not sully your hands with things such as the MIC.......

Magnor Criol
2008-03-06, 08:28 AM
The Belt of magnificience (+6 Enhancement to all Stats, 200,000 GP) is in the Miniatures handbook. Do not sully your hands with things such as the MIC.......

Why the hate for the MIC? It's a good book. It's got lots of nifty magic item properties, many nicely low-level. It's also got more than its share of subpar item property ideas, but I think the good still outweighs the bad. And more variety for item creation isn't a bad thing.

SamTheCleric
2008-03-06, 08:30 AM
It's "The Book of Cheese" at our gaming table. We all love it... but we also know it ramped up the magic level in our campaign significantly.