PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Flight Games to Exclusively Publish Roleplaying Games based on Games Workshop

Talkkno
2008-03-08, 05:47 PM
http://blackindustries.com/?template=BI&content=newslist&newsitem=359

This means Dark Hersey and WHRPG are going to kept going by Fantasy Flight Games instead of black industries which they are shutting down.

Project_Mayhem
2008-03-08, 08:53 PM
Woohooo!!!

Cause I cried when I heard that Black Industries were dropping the RP stuff.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-03-08, 08:54 PM
A New hope is born. And the Empire Will strike Back!

Seriously now, this makes me happy. Good things shouldn't die an ignominous death.

Project_Mayhem
2008-03-08, 09:08 PM
Seriously now, this makes me happy. Good things shouldn't die an ignominous death.

Except of course in Call of Cthulhu. Where it's pretty much expected.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-03-08, 09:12 PM
Nah. In call of Cthulhu, a good character, if (And only if) played by a really amazing roleplayer, gets to be elevated to unkillable servant of Cthulhu's good adversaries. But that is exceedingly rare.

loopy
2008-03-08, 09:17 PM
Cthulu has enemies that aren't turned into the human equivalent of mashed bean paste? Now THAT shatters the mind...

Azerian Kelimon
2008-03-08, 09:19 PM
Are the Guns 'N' Roses still alive?

Hey, can't blame me for playing a modern version of Call.

Project_Mayhem
2008-03-08, 09:20 PM
In call of Cthulhu, a good character, if (And only if) played by a really amazing roleplayer, gets to be elevated to unkillable servant of Cthulhu's good adversaries

How is this? And Cthulhu has good adversaries? Has somebody been reading Derleth?

Nodens and co. are UTTERLY AMORAL LIKE THE REST OF THEM DAMMIT

ahem.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-03-08, 09:24 PM
Nah, not those. I only believe in the original Lovecraft tales when I speak of the Call game (When reading, I DO go as far as the bombing of the black island). Just usin' the hints left by ole Howard.

Xuincherguixe
2008-03-08, 10:37 PM
Woo! If it's going to continue to be supported, maybe I can get into it then.

FOR CHAOS!

an kobold
2008-03-08, 11:18 PM
FOR CHAOS!

HERESY! PURGE THE UNCLEAN!

Xuincherguixe
2008-03-08, 11:25 PM
You're just saying that because you don't appreciate my art work.

BUILD AN ALTER OUT OF THE BONES OF THE ART CRITICS!

horseboy
2008-03-08, 11:47 PM
Good, maybe I'll be able to swing a copy now.
The craftworld sings to me. To Aliatoc!

an kobold
2008-03-09, 01:26 AM
BUILD AN ALTER OUT OF THE BONES OF THE ART CRITICS!

Pastels for the pastel throne?

MorkaisChosen
2008-03-09, 06:53 AM
CEREAL FOR THE CEREAL GOD! NUTS FOR THE NUT THRONE OF CORN!

Yes, I'm happy.

Ralfarius
2008-03-10, 07:59 AM
How is this? And Cthulhu has good adversaries? Has somebody been reading Derleth?

Nodens and co. are UTTERLY AMORAL LIKE THE REST OF THEM DAMMIT

ahem.
That's right. 'Good' is a relative term, in that the Elder Gods are opposed to the Great Old Ones and the Great Old Ones usually want to rip our dimension apart. Therefore, they're 'good' in that their goals, often enough, involve stopping our reality from being violently deconstructed.

Do they care about us? Hells naw. But I'll take the uncaring deific being whom would rather allow my puny insignificance to continue existing than the malicious deific being who wants everyone to claw their own eyes out and devolve into an orgy of destruction moments before we are all consumed.

Corinthus
2008-03-10, 08:22 AM
Dice For The Dice God!