PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs dog - Rowdy

Mc. Lovin'
2008-03-08, 05:57 PM
If anyone here has seen Scrubs then they'll know that JD and Turk have a stuffed dog, which they muck around with. Anyway, me and my freind were wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that we could buy a stuffed Dog like that one? We'd really appreciate the help. :smallbiggrin:

Jae
2008-03-08, 06:01 PM
coughcough Ahem I believe it's Rowdy AND Steven. DUHH!

haha I have no clue though. a garage sale? Apparently that's where Rowdy came from :smalltongue:

But Scrubs is the most amazing show in existence. Seriously, I'm a Scrubs addict/fanatic. Gotta love it.

DraPrime
2008-03-08, 06:07 PM
Find a dead dog and take it to the taxidermist? There might already be one there.

Paragon Badger
2008-03-08, 06:09 PM
Taxidermist.

I want to stuff my dog when he dies... Put him in a sleeping position, since that's all he does anyway.

Would make a sweet pillow. <3

DraPrime
2008-03-08, 06:13 PM
Stuffed animals aren't exactly soft. And do you really want to put your head on a dead dog every night?

Phase
2008-03-09, 01:13 AM
I want to be stuffed and mounted, strong bad-esque, when I die.

It'll be sweeeeeeet...:smallcool:

Jae
2008-03-09, 08:14 PM
I want to be stuffed and mounted, strong bad-esque, when I die.

Shootin for something like this? :smalltongue:

http://media.npr.org/programs/watc/features/2005/may/homestar/sbad_200.jpg

Paragon Badger
2008-03-09, 11:45 PM
Stuffed animals aren't exactly soft. And do you really want to put your head on a dead dog every night?

He's not a 'dead dog.' He's my best friend, buddy. ^_^

Phase
2008-03-09, 11:49 PM
Shootin for something like this? :smalltongue:

http://media.npr.org/programs/watc/features/2005/may/homestar/sbad_200.jpg

I mean more like this...

STRONG BAD: That's why I'm gonna be taxidoimied! Nothing sums up my life's achievements quite like my stuffed corpse—

{Cut to a white background. Strong Bad is standing on a log that says "Yosemite National Park" and holding a cougar}

STRONG BAD: —suplexing a cougar. {high voice} Mrow! {normally} It'll be kept in a place of honor for {fade to Marzipan's house} all the world to want to make out with.

{Homestar Runner enters from the right with a brown hat and jacket; he hangs them on the Strong Bad statue.}

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Marzipan, I'm home!

MARZIPAN: {leaning in from the left} Did you find the DNA evidence?

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Not yet, but I'm getting close!

{Cut back to the Lappy}

Em Blackleaf
2008-03-09, 11:55 PM
I would say one would be hard to find at any garage sale. Maybe the Salvation Army Store?
A Taxidermist would be the best bet. I don't know a lot about stuffed dog corpses.

By the way, I love Scrubs with every fiber of my being. It's one of the best shows that has ever existed.

RTGoodman
2008-03-10, 12:11 AM
Internetz to the rescue (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLLIE-CROSS-DOG-taxidermy-stuffed-domestic-animal_W0QQitemZ130203948055QQcmdZViewItem)!

Ah, Scrubs - I loved seasons one through four or so, then I stopped watching until the last season. You know, just in time for it to get put off because of the writer's strike. :smallmad:

hanzo66
2008-03-10, 11:39 PM
Why settle for a stuffed dog when you can have a Squirrel Army?:smallamused:

Raging_Pacifist
2008-03-11, 01:01 PM

Why have a squirrel army when you could trade it in for a Steven?

Anyway, if you really want a stuffed dog, go to the Disney Store. They have tons of old corpses in back!

BTW, Scrubs is the best TV show in existence.

Hazkali
2008-03-16, 12:15 PM
I'm sorry, but unless its for a natural history museum or the like, taxidermy is just...creepy. No-one would want their best friend to be stuffed and mounted so I could keep him in my front room, so why do they want their animals? :smalleek:

Kaelaroth
2008-03-16, 05:17 PM

Why settle for a mere army, when you can have a Legion of Squirrel-Based Terror! Mwa-Hah-Hah! :smalltongue:

Yeah, Steven was worth so much less than the squirrels. :smallyuk:

DraPrime
2008-03-16, 07:02 PM
Yeah, Steven was worth so much less than the squirrels. :smallyuk:

Agreed. But wait, think of how awesome an army of stuffed janitors making stuffed squirrel armies would be!