PDA

View Full Version : Wii Error 51330

Setra
2008-03-09, 09:56 PM
I've been getting this whenever I try to connect to WiFi on Brawl.

Searching on google gives me the solutions 'Restore Factory Settings to your Router' and 'Update your Firmware'

Of course no one ****ing bothers to explain HOW THE **** I DO THAT <--- Wants to play Brawl with friends. In very bad mood, forgive language.

WiFi used to work just fine, heck it still might aside from Brawl I never had problems (Though I haven't used it recently either) but when I played GH3 online it was fine.

But at the very least could someone explain to me what I might need to do? I'm router-dumb so use baby words.

I do know I use a Netgear but.. I have no clue as to the model or how to check.

Edit: I'm going to pound away at Lucas to ease my frustration.

Leper_Kahn
2008-03-09, 10:01 PM
It sounds like you need to open the port for the Wii's online communications. Have you been able to use any other parts of the Wii's online functionality?

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see that thing about playing another game online. Although, it is still possible that your router is blocking the ports for SSBB. To connect to your router try going online and typing in 192.168.0.1 router info should come up. There will be options there, try looking for a default settings option.

Setra
2008-03-09, 10:11 PM
I put in 192.168.0.1 but nothing popped up... just a 'PRoblem Loading Page'

On another note I was able to connect to the WFC but.. I couldn't join any games..., even though my friend and I were both on the phone trying to make and join eachothers games.

He was having similar problems though.

Icewalker
2008-03-09, 11:46 PM
Well, I know nothing about that and haven't even tried to use Brawl on the internet yet, but on the nintendo help website there is a section where it tells you to enter a 5 digit error code so they can give some suggestions.