PDA

View Full Version : Gestalt Build Challenge (sorry for using this title): Batman Martial Adept

asphen fox
2008-03-12, 08:47 AM
Show me the most broken batman ?/Martial adept 10/Eternal Blade 10/? build you can make. :)) Maybe Batman ?/?/Martial Adept 10/ JPM 10, if you prefer that one.

Nebo_
2008-03-12, 09:15 AM
Are you just trying to trick us into building a character for you? Just tack a good wizard build onto the other side of a good ToB build.

asphen fox
2008-03-12, 09:27 AM
:smallbiggrin: You have got to be kidding me. I'm always replacing the missing casters in the other party and the only characters I've played made so far are Wizards. To tell you the truth... I find no fun in finishing the whole thing with just tree spells. :smallsmile: I feel sorry for my other d&d buddies who felt the wrath of batman. XD Anyways... I'm all set on a Fighter 10/Rogue 10/Warblade10/Eternal Blade 10 build for an upcoming campaign already. :)) Just wanna see what's the cheesiest that that insane dm's gonna throw at me and the guys. (He's already planning the Tomb of Horrors chapter... Ethereal creatures can't enter the dungeon so my Eternal Blade levels are practically useless. XD)

Draz74
2008-03-12, 11:42 AM
You mean batman the "always prepared wizard type," or Batman the superhero?

Batman the superhero, in Gestalt, is well represented (if cheesy mullticlassing and PrCing is allowed) by:
Swordsage 10 / Shadow Sun Ninja 10 // Scout 6 / Fighter 2 / Monk 2 / Urban Ranger 2 / Factotum 8.

This is not a great build if you have normal limits on your ability scores, because it's quite MAD. But Batman has, like, at least a 15 in every score, and an 18 in Intelligence, so he can handle a MAD build. :smallbiggrin:

Now I want to play this character. :smallamused:

asphen fox
2008-03-12, 08:13 PM
always prepared wizard. He purposely made the tomb of horrors part so that my Eternal Blade abillities would be rendered useless. :smallmad: I hate him.... :smallbiggrin: That's why I'm telling some of my party mates to play as an artificer or an archivist XD