PDA

View Full Version : Megaman X: Command Mission. The WW game

Pages : [1] 2

Crimmy
2008-03-13, 04:13 PM
It was the year 20XX, and it was peaceful, until one day, Giga City was attacked by a misterious group of repliods, also known as the Mavericks.
In the lead of those mavericks, there was Epsilon, a new kind of war-reploid with power over a misterious kind of energy.
THere was a team dispatched to take care of these Mavericks, but, since the city had been taken over by them, the reploids know as the Maverick Hunters were to travel in an incognito mission.
The city alarm sounded.
"ATTENTION, ALL MAVERICK SQUADS, THERE WAS A BREACH, LOOK FOR THE INTRUDERS AND KILL THEM ON SIGHT!"

The mavericks tried to get to the Maverick Hunters, but it was too late, for they had escaped.

Now, in Mega City, a peaceful little town, the mavericks have entered and gotten in disguise to get as many androids on their side as possible, and to kill the Maverick Hunters who trespassed into their land.

Repliforce

Their purpose is to defeat all of the Mavericks

Colonel (Alpha):
Can recruit one person from the either team with with possibilities of failing.
Scries as Soldier

Soldier (Villager):
Simply votes on the day to lynch someone.

Megaman (Baner):
Protects one person from being killed during the night.

Zero (Emperor):
His vote counts as two.

Axl (Illusionist):
He has a random ability every two nights, and, when scried, appears as a Soldier.

Cinnamon (Chef):
Can create a Sub-Tank (potion) to protect one person.
(Can only do it once every four days, and it is one per capita
meaning anyone can hold just one potion to survive, they cannot accumulate potions

Maverick Hunters A (Masons):
A group of people who know each other.

Nana (Seer):
Can scry on one person each night.

Massimo (Fool):
Can scry with a 20% success rate each night.
Scries as Seer.

Mavericks
Their purpose is to kill all the people from the Repliforce.
Their side quest is to Recruit as many Androids as possible.

Epsilon (Omega):
Can recruit one person from the Either team, with possibilities of failing.
Scries as a Maverick.

Maverick (Werewolf):
Can kill one person each night.

Dr. Psyche (Devil):
Can scry one person per night.

Botos (Clone):
Can escape death from lynching or night kill once.

The Tails Clan (Werewolf Masons):
The only Mavericks that know each other.

Mach Jentra (Sniper):
Can sacrifice one night vote to make a night kill of his own choice.
(Can only do this twice)

Either Team

Their purpose is to survive, and if there are less Eithers in Maverick team than in Reploid team by the end, they also win their sidequest.

Prof. Gaudile (Necromancer):
Brings one person to life again.
Can do this every 2 nights.

Marino (Thief):
Can steal any object to use it for her. (The narrator will tell her how to use the items)
Can do it every two nights

Spider (Gambler):
Can use cards to aid him every night.
He only has 13 cards left, though so he can only use them 13 times
It helps scrying and also protecting.
He decides his cards to use. Each card has different a different power, but he doesn't know what they'll do.

Warrior (Supersoldier):
Simply can eliminate one vote against them, it can be useful to save them from ties in the votings.

Remember that it's a closed system. THere might be roles missing, there might be roles that are not here, and there might be fake roles.

Fayt will take care of the Either team.
Keris Rain will take care of the Maverick team.
I will take care of the Reploid AND the Either team.
I will write the deathscenes.

REMEMBER TO WRITE THE NAMES CORRECTLY, OR PUT A CORRECT ABREVIATION, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T DO IT, YOUR VOTE WILL BE ANNULED, AND THEREFORE, YOU WILL BE PUT IN THE AUTO-LYNCH WARNING LIST

GAME CAN OFICIALLY START!!!!

((*formally requests the player list*))
Sure thing, toots

PLAYERS

EmperorDemonking
Marek
Freshmeat_
Banjo 1985
Doseki
Icewalker
D_Lord
TheGiftedOne
Zombie Pixe
Haruki-kun
Mingchan
Shades Of Grey
Aemoh
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Yspoch
Low-Key
DarkLightDragon
Fin
Phantomfox
Frigs
detrevnisisiht
xNadia
Fleeing Coward
Onasuma
Shadow
Mordokai
Vavaara
Arcanefreeyer
Demonicangel
And yes, I know there are 29, but that's because someone asked me to take him out of the game.

Day will end the 16th of March, at 14:10 P.M. GMT -6

Freshmeat
2008-03-13, 04:24 PM
First!

Where is my prize? Where is my prize!?

Doseki
2008-03-14, 02:19 PM
First the worst

Second the best

Who's goin be the third with the hairy chest?

Mordokai
2008-03-14, 02:45 PM
((I hate to be the one who points the first accusing finger, since that guy usually gets lynched. However, somebody's gotta do the dirty work, I guess.))

*points at Icewalker*

((Completely random, mind you.))

Freshmeat
2008-03-14, 02:48 PM
((*formally requests the player list*))

Vavaara
2008-03-14, 05:42 PM
((Just as a note, you may want to post a link in the now-defunct recruiting thread, or WW central. For those to lazy to search through SMBG :smallbiggrin:.))

*Vavaara points at Fleeing_Coward*

((Because Doom 3 has taught me that shooting anything that moves is generally the best plan of action :smalltongue:))

Mingchan
2008-03-14, 10:41 PM
"I...I really don't know much...guess I'll wait it out and see what happens...I hate making mistakes, y'know? I...kinda made too many in the past...I just, I dunno, don't wanna kill anyone who's innocent..."

She twiddles her thumbs and looks down.

"So, yeah, I'm all for no lynch."

Nychta
2008-03-14, 11:00 PM
((might as well continue the random pointings))

*points at Arcanefreeyer*

Haruki-kun
2008-03-15, 12:19 AM
A tall reploid in gray armor looks around.

Well, this is unusual.

What does everyone else think of this?

Emperor Demonking
2008-03-15, 05:32 AM
I point at the person on top of the list.

No of course not I point at Icewalker

Fin
2008-03-15, 05:59 AM
Apparently first is the worst, so here your prize Freshmeat its a finger pointing at you! Yay!

((Totally random point))

Fleeing Coward
2008-03-15, 06:07 AM
I'll point at Freshmeat since he hasn't been lynched day one yet.
That and the fact that it's always safer to have him dead if he ain't on your side.

Freshmeat
2008-03-15, 07:40 AM
I'll point at Freshmeat since he hasn't been lynched day one yet.
That and the fact that it's always safer to have him dead if he ain't on your side.

'It's safer to have them dead if they aren't on your side'?
You do realize that that kind of statement applies to everyone, right?

*point at Arcanefreeer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=34504)* (who appears to be inactive, so this is almost equivalent to 'no lynch'))

Doseki
2008-03-15, 10:58 AM
As long as Arcanefreeyer stays inactive then I'll point at him. ((But if that changes so may my vote.))

banjo1985
2008-03-15, 01:07 PM
A large round blue ball with a speaker mottling it's surface rolls into the room.

"We should get rid of Arcanefreeyer, his body is far too angled for my tastes."

PhantomFox
2008-03-15, 01:08 PM
Meh. Might as well get potential auto-lynchee's out of the way.
*points at ArcaneFreeyer*

Copacetic
2008-03-15, 02:36 PM
Wait Bandwagon, don't leave without me!

*Points at Arcanfreeyer*

Fleeing Coward
2008-03-15, 03:05 PM
'It's safer to have them dead if they aren't on your side'?
You do realize that that kind of statement applies to everyone, right?

*point at Arcanefreeer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=34504)* (who appears to be inactive, so this is almost equivalent to 'no lynch'))

Yes, but considering how quickly you can turn games into mindless follow the leader, I thought at least the wolves would want you dead.
Also, while you havn't proven how good you are as WW just yet, I'm sure you wouldn't be too bad in that role and thus the villagers would want to kill you to prevent you from starting anything.
And since the eithers don't care who wins or loses, I figured they wouldn't mind killing you either :smallbiggrin:

Nychta
2008-03-15, 05:39 PM
((Question from a noob: First day lynchings are ALWAYS like this, yes?))

Mordokai
2008-03-15, 05:41 PM
((Correction. First few days are usually like this :smalltongue: ))

Nychta
2008-03-15, 06:03 PM
((Correction. First few days are usually like this :smalltongue: ))

Aha! Thank you =]

Haruki-kun
2008-03-16, 05:27 PM
Then..... everyone believes it's wise to suspect ArcaneFreeyer?

Crimmy
2008-03-16, 08:49 PM
Due to the fact that simply too little have reacted to the game, I'm moving the deadline to March the 18th.

Please, if you are in contact with people that are players, notify them that the game has already started.

Aemoh
2008-03-17, 03:32 AM
((Ah, sorry. I only check structured games. Guess it just got moved yesterday))

Walking about the area is rather short fella, solid white with the exception of his hands and boots, which are a shade of green.

"Arcanefreeyer, eh?"

Shadow
2008-03-17, 09:07 AM
((Yeah. I noticed that it hadn't been moved and asked Alarra.))

*points at Aemoh

Marek
2008-03-17, 05:42 PM
((Phew, thought I would miss the start.))

*Marek points at ArcaneFreeyer*

Low-Key
2008-03-18, 12:51 PM
A short yellow and green reploid stumbles against a wall huffing and puffing to catch his breath.
"Whew... a little late, but looks like I beat ArcaneFreeyer who seems to be catching a lot of flak for being late."
Looks around and straightens his "Met Hat".
"Howdy everybody, names Reece. Did I miss anything else?"

Shades of Gray
2008-03-18, 01:02 PM
A member of the repliforce attaches large energy gauntlets onto his fists.

Arcane Freeyer, Get ready, for the Javelin Jab!*

*alliterations always answer and acquire

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-03-18, 02:20 PM
(Thanks, Shadow!)

The robo llama points at Haruki-kun. Then continues to try to build a guitar hero guitar that is compatible with robo-hooves.

DemonicAngel
2008-03-18, 03:00 PM
((roleplay wil lcome later, for now: ))

points at Arcane Freeyer

Crimmy
2008-03-18, 05:16 PM
It was dark, even though the sun was just going down.
A shadow was walking through the city. A big shadow.
It was taking some kind of Helmet over it's head. It then happened.
That's him, I saw him with those newbies the other day!
That's true, I saw him too!
And look at that weird helmet! He's surely talking with the Mavericks!
GET HIM!!!

It was a matter of a second, and then they realized that it was a now formless reploid, and the helmet, all burned down, had a metal label, that read:
"Helmet of true seeing"
And the reploid had a tag with the code:
R-KN_RY-R
No. 27746728
Codename: Arcane Freeyer

Then they realized.
THey hit their only hope of getting the mavericks.

SUMMARY:
Arcanefreeyer was killed. He was either the Seer or the Fool in the Reploid side.
Night begins, and ends the 20th of March.
PEOPLE UP FOR AUTO LYNCH IF THEY DON'T VOTE NEXT DAY:
-Icewalker
-D_Lord
-TheGiftedOne
-Zombie Pixe
-Yspoch
-DarkLightDragon
-detrevnisisiht
-Onasuma

Vavaara
2008-03-18, 05:52 PM
Well... $#!%.

Mordokai
2008-03-18, 05:54 PM
((Man, that's called lucky strike :smallyuk: ))

Low-Key
2008-03-18, 09:15 PM
"Hmmm..."
Picks up the helmet and fiddles around with it, "Connections are strange, incompatible..."
Shrugs and tosses the helmet aside.
"Guess we'll never know if it worked"

Haruki-kun
2008-03-18, 09:22 PM
Oh.

That.... doesn't look very good.

Nychta
2008-03-18, 11:40 PM
Well, damn.
What are the chances? Then again, I guess he could have been the fool... but false hope is better than none.

((I'm not gonna apologise for starting this bandwagon; I still think I wouldn't have done anything differently. What's the use of an inactive seer?))

Copacetic
2008-03-18, 11:41 PM
Well.......... I Can't sum it up more eloquently than this: Crap.

DemonicAngel
2008-03-19, 01:11 AM
"Dang" says the black reploid, looking around.
"I do hope he was just Massimo."

Doseki
2008-03-19, 01:37 AM
Arrrrr for the love of small furry animals.

banjo1985
2008-03-19, 05:38 AM
The large blue ball rolls away. It looks sad, though how you can tell this you don't really know.

"Dear oh dear, this is what comes from listening to all you angled folk."

Crimmy
2008-03-19, 03:44 PM
I have an announcement to make.
Fayt had to leave the Co-Narrating for personal matters, so now, all you people who sent him PMs, send them to me for your night actions.

Thanks.

Crimmy
2008-03-21, 01:32 AM
The night was normal.
Too normal, in fact.
From the top of the searchlight tower, the guards could see the sea, roaring, the wind blowing, a little hole on the floor just outside of the wall, the mountain shadow against the moonlight, the stars...

A HOLE??!!
RED ALERT, RED ALERT, BREAKTHROUGH IN THE CITY!

Suddenly, one of the guards was pulled from behind, but before anyone could see who was attacking, a blaster tower shot, and the attacker fled.

SUMMARY:
Night ended without anybody killed, due to the minor action of the Mavericks.
Day begins today, and ends in March the 23rd.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-03-21, 04:13 PM
The robo llama ponders this sad turn of events with worry and reflects back on the days when he was hired to be a random guard for Wire Sponge. It was a shame that he'd been fired for constantly eating the robo-plants, but it was probably for the best, since the next week, the base had been attacked by that Mega Man guy.

He recalls that Zombie Pixie also worked there, but he wasn't sure what happened to that robot.

(If we are weeding out the auto's then that's the person to go to next. If we are looking to take out Mavericks, then we might want to go after Exachix.)

Freshmeat
2008-03-21, 05:16 PM
((As far as I know, Exachix isn't even in this game. At least, I don't see his name in this thread, the list of potential auto-lynchees or the player list.

That said, I'm going to point at Zombie Pixe as well. Quite some people (8) are up for autolynch today, which can get rather painful in a small game like this. So I see no need to make things worse until we get a good idea of how many Mavericks there are, which power roles are gone and which remain, etc.))

Nychta
2008-03-21, 08:46 PM
-jumps on bandwagon-

I will point at ZombiePixie, too.

DarkLightDragon
2008-03-21, 08:49 PM
*point at zombie pixie*

Haruki-kun
2008-03-22, 01:26 AM
*jumps on the Zombie Pixie Bandwagon*

Who am I to go against the flow?

Shadow
2008-03-22, 01:32 AM
I'm too tired from work to RP anything at the moment.
*point at Atreyu the Masked Llama

Fleeing Coward
2008-03-22, 02:48 AM
I'll stick with my previous day's point of Freshmeat purely cause I can't remember the last time he got a WW role other than in The Thing.

onasuma
2008-03-22, 04:44 AM
What be this "thing" you speak of? Its fairly undescriptive.
*Points at zombiepixie*

Mordokai
2008-03-22, 04:48 AM
The bandwagon! 'Tis too strong! Must resist. Failing...

*points at Zombie Pixe*

banjo1985
2008-03-22, 05:04 AM
The large blue sphere with the speaker rolls up to the unmoving Zombie Pixe and rolls into him gently.

"Angled one? Why have you let corners make your actions uncertain? Let roundness into your being and you will find the right path."

Emperor Demonking
2008-03-22, 05:08 AM
Yeah lets weed out the auto lynches. "Zombie pixie."

Shadow
2008-03-22, 05:37 AM
I have to tell you, I ABSOLUTELY HATE the new Let's lynch the people that are going to get auto-lynched thing that's become so popular lately.
I kind of understand the purpose for it on Day One in certain games (namely the games that re-assign the first set of auto-lynchee's roles), but I still hate it.
It gives the bad guys two free days of kills along with two free days of lynching.
That equates to four dead before we even really start the game.

I say let 'em get auto'd, just like I've always said.
To do otherwise is just inviting the bad guys to hide right beneath our noses.

How much are we going to have learned by the end of day two?

ZERO.
That's how much.

And it cost us four players to learn it.

Worth it?

No way!

Doseki
2008-03-22, 08:27 AM
((I point at Atreyu the Masked Llama for starting a bandwagon against someone who will be auto'd at the end of the day anyway.))

Did you here hear bout the mavricks getting into the city... I wounder how many managed to get in? They seem to to taking there time and building a stronghold. People say that anyone could be one, that there there diguised to look like us, wait I dont remember seeing you before?!?

Aemoh
2008-03-22, 10:20 AM
*points at Doseki for fun*

((And also cause I agree with Shadow, but don't really feel like lynching Atreyu for suggesting lynching the auto's. Thus, pointing at the fellow above me.)

PhantomFox
2008-03-22, 10:54 AM
(Hmm. I always saw it as damage reduction. At least on Day 1 when you have no info to go on. But I do see your point. While I do know a little bit about Megaman, I don't know much about X to roleplay by. At least RP something fun. So I guess I'll have to point at Fin for today)

Yspoch
2008-03-22, 12:55 PM
((Sorry for missing day one :smallfrown: ))

"I heard that voting for Doseki is considered being fun. I have to try that." *points at Doseki*

"Interesting."

Nychta
2008-03-22, 01:43 PM
((Shadow makes a good point. As a noob, I did wonder why we were continuing to lynch potential autos, but to scared to speak up.))

Reckon I'll point at Atreyu the Masked Llama. Looks like he's got something to hide.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-03-22, 02:24 PM
I have to tell you, I ABSOLUTELY HATE the new Let's lynch the people that are going to get auto-lynched thing that's become so popular lately.
I kind of understand the purpose for it on Day One in certain games (namely the games that re-assign the first set of auto-lynchee's roles), but I still hate it.
It gives the bad guys two free days of kills along with two free days of lynching.
That equates to four dead before we even really start the game.

I say let 'em get auto'd, just like I've always said.
To do otherwise is just inviting the bad guys to hide right beneath our noses.

How much are we going to have learned by the end of day two?

ZERO.
That's how much.

And it cost us four players to learn it.

Worth it?

No way!

(Shadow makes a very good point, if you are in it to win it. Myself, I'm not playing to win, I'm playing to laugh and goof-off and I find the more people still active, the more goofing off there generally is. Therefore, if I have a choice of lynch someone active or lynch someone inactive, I'll choose to lynch the inactive one. )

(I shall thank you, Mr Hadow, to not refer to my tactics as "new." I've been using this strategy since approximately WW Classic I.)

Shadow
2008-03-22, 02:54 PM
Using the tactic isn't new. But the amount of players that do it seems new to me. Before there were a couple of people that would point at inactive players on days 1 & 2. At this point almost every single player does it.
Look at xNadia, for example (no offence, hun).

As I said, I understand why people do it. I just disagree with it.

And for the record, to all the newer players: LLama speaks the truth. He always does these things. And he plays these games to goof off and have fun, as he stated. He's not obsessive like I am, so don't lynch him because I pointed at him. Just lynch who you think deserves it at this point (Not that I think you deserve it buddy, but I didn't want to follow the auto-wagon either.)

Just look at what happened when we lynched Arcanefreeyer yesterday. He may have showed up to point today. We didn't give him that chance.

Instead we lynched the Seer (or the Fool).

Vavaara
2008-03-22, 10:56 PM
((Well, I might as well honor the grand tradition of WW players and attempt to lynch Shadow by day 2 :smallbiggrin:))

*Vavaara points at Shadow*

Mingchan
2008-03-23, 08:38 AM
*points at Doseki*

(OOC: My reasons and RPing will come later...I've got to get back to studying!!!!!)

Copacetic
2008-03-23, 04:55 PM
*Pointsd at Atreyu*

Shades of Gray
2008-03-23, 05:28 PM
Jumping Jahosafets! Javelin Jab does the Job without Judgement and Jurisdiction

Gray-reploid grows large spears on his arm, and gives a jab to Doseki

Crimmy
2008-03-23, 06:06 PM
Okay, I need help with this.

People, please help me out by talking to the players that haven't showed up, because if they continue to miss votings, there will be a lot of upset people in the game.

I'm not doing it myself because I need the PM inbox empty, of course, because there's a lot of Night action PMs sent to me.

Also, both of my Co- Narrators have left, so I'm taking charge of every single faction in the game.

Thank you
Crimson.

Shades of Gray
2008-03-23, 06:10 PM
Wait, If you delete sent items, are they un-sent? If not, then why don't you send them, then delete the messages.

Crimmy
2008-03-23, 10:51 PM
Mod Kill to Shades of Grey [/joke]

Well, it could be done, but I am a lazy bas****, so I don't do it.

besides, imagine how weird would it look:
"Hey, I started playing because the Mod told me the game had started 6 days ago."

Crimmy
2008-03-24, 01:30 PM
Vavaara was strolling down in the twilight, when suddenly, there was a blinding light that surrounded her.
You are chosen to be a reploid godess...
What?
You are chosen to be a reploid godess...
Does that mean that...?
Yes.
NOOOOOOOoooooo...!
It was instantaneous, but everyone saw it.
Vavaara was engulfed by the light, and then a lightning struck her.
It stayed there for a second, and when the lightning ended, the only thing that survived the electrical discharge was her helmet.

Summary:
Vavaara was Mod-Killed.
She was Cinnamon (Chef)
She is now the Co-Narrator in charge of the Either team.

Night starts now, and ends on March the 27th.
People, please send your night actions.

Freshmeat
2008-03-24, 01:37 PM
*scratches head*

Am I correct in assuming that the lynching and autolynchings were skipped on purpose?

Vavaara
2008-03-24, 01:59 PM
((Auto-lynches have been temporarily post-poned to allow inactives to reply. If, however, they don't... *brandishes mod-hammer*

A reminder to the Either team, once again: Send actions to me!))

Shadow
2008-03-26, 12:56 PM
*hangs head*
*thinks to himself* I KNEW I should have never moved to Alaska.
Night lasts FOREVER here....

Vavaara
2008-03-26, 09:27 PM
*hangs head*
*thinks to himself* I KNEW I should have never moved to Alaska.
Night lasts FOREVER here....

Yes... Yes it does... Mwuahahahaha...

*Stalks off, thinking about Vampires II and 30 Days of Night*

Crimmy
2008-03-27, 02:58 PM
*singing* It's time to take some action, boys
It's time to kill the Beast!!!!, ehrrm, I mean, Time to call the Wolves.

It's incredible how the wolves haven't contacted me about their night vote...

I have'nt time to write the story, hope Vaavara can make it.

No one was killed tonight.
Day starts today, and ends on March the 29th.

People who don't vote and just lurk WILL GET AUTOLYNCHED!

Copacetic
2008-03-27, 04:03 PM
Finally! I almost thought this was the lame Thousand years of Darkness movie they were coming out with.

On That note. I Point at Shadow because I am sick of dark things.

Freshmeat
2008-03-27, 04:27 PM
These wolves are pathetic.

Vavaara
2008-03-27, 04:32 PM
All is quiet on the western side of town...

And the eastern side...

And the northern side...

And for that matter, the southern side as well...

Bored soldiers go through a quiet night, waiting for an attack that never comes.

Just to restate this:
Nobody was killed during the night. May he rest in peace.
Day begins today, and will end on the 29th of March

In addition, since my PM box is pretty empty atm, if you get a full PM box notice from thecrimsonmage feel free to send in actions to me, which I will relay to him as soon as I can.

((Just threw this together in a minute or two.))

onasuma
2008-03-27, 05:00 PM
Rushing into the thread comes a small yellow, well, thing would probably best describe it, screaming quietly to itself "Oh carp, oh carp, oh carp, oh carp! Im late! Em..." Calming down, Louis as the thing is known, ponders for a minuet...
"Hmm... Someone points at shadow, and is then engulfed in light... In conclusion, i pick shadow. No basis. I just pick him. When a narrator has pointed at him, you can tell its fair."

TheGiftedOne
2008-03-27, 05:24 PM
*Points to Shadow quietly*

Icewalker
2008-03-27, 08:49 PM
A tall reploid strolls nonchalantly into the town. Looking down at his arm as he enters, he flips up a small panel, looking at the numbers there.

Hrm. Two days later than expected. Irrelevant.

Glancing around at the various others wandering around, his eyes linger on shadow a moment longer than the rest.

Fleeing Coward
2008-03-27, 10:30 PM
This bandwagon on Shadow is starting abit too quickly for my liking.
Points at Onasuma.

Shades of Gray
2008-03-27, 10:48 PM
Amazingly awesome alliteration attack! Big Blue Brain Buster! Crazy Cabbage... what?

Gray continues to make alliteration based attacks on Shadow

D_Lord
2008-03-27, 11:33 PM
Shadow is the one to fall today.

Shadow
2008-03-27, 11:35 PM
This bandwagon on Shadow is starting abit too quickly for my liking.
Points at Onasuma.Well, it is day three. Who are we to screw with tradition?
This will just be one more for The Rule of Shadow Rule.
Yup.
I sad The Rule of Shadow Rule.

I know what The Rule of Shadow is, but what's The Rule of Shadow Rule?

Simple. In every single game that The Rule of Shadow has been enacted, Shadow is but a simple villager/citizen/soldier, etc.
That's The Rule of Shadow Rule.

I just made up the name, not the truth of the Rule.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-03-27, 11:38 PM
(What the?? Come on guys, he just died in Smash Brothers, lets cut him some slack, aye? If you're looking for suspicious people, why not Frigs? He's voting during the night, he's voting without logic or reason? Why not Onasuma? He pointed at Shadow because "The narrator pointed at him." What does that mean?? Oh wait...I see what that means now. And Exachix has all but admitted to being a Maverick in his last post, but he deleted it. )

Shadow
2008-03-27, 11:40 PM
And Exachix has all but admitted to being a Maverick in his last post, but he deleted it. )
I just shot Cherry Coke out of my nose! :biggrin:

It burns! It BURNS!!!!

Haruki-kun
2008-03-27, 11:49 PM

It burns! It BURNS!!!!

Be glad you weren't drinking coffee. :smallbiggrin:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-03-27, 11:54 PM

It burns! It BURNS!!!!

See, proof he's not a Maverick! Everyone knows that Mavericks are fire based. Look at Magma Dragoon, Fire Elephant, and Flame Stag. If he's burned by beverage, then he's not fire-based.

Shadow, even if I don't save you from the rule, I'm glad I made you externalize your bubbly sugar water.

In any event, I'm pointing at Frigs. He just seems shifty to me.

Aemoh
2008-03-28, 12:19 AM
Follows the Llama and points at Frigs.

((Though, the Rule of Shadow does make a kinda sense to me))

Fleeing Coward
2008-03-28, 12:27 AM
Points at Frigs

Rule of Shadow might make some sense but now most wolves usually don't kill Shadow because of it unless either:
A: Shadow has found a way to prove himself to be innocent or most likely innocent like in Smash Bros WW
or
B: The Wolves are relatively new players that are not yet aware of what Shadow can do to a game

Shadow
2008-03-28, 12:50 AM
*snip*

aware of what Shadow can do to a game

And what, pray tell, would that be?

Fleeing Coward
2008-03-28, 01:58 AM
Your sig says it all really.
Any game where you survive, you're going to have a relatively huge influence on even if for no reason other than the fact that since you get scried so often, you're a natural starting point for networks. Add to that how good your analysis skills are and your ability to make full use of the rules and you're just a danger to anyone that ain't on your side.

Now that I think about it, maybe I should change my vote to you just in case you are a WW :smalltongue:

Nychta
2008-03-28, 02:04 AM
... Pointing at Shadow seems to be a little odd to me. Sure, he's dangerous, but that's because he's a such a good player (from what I've actually seen from old games).
My point being he could be the one to make your team's victory, so why use the 3-day-rule?

So I point at Shadow anyway, because my mind isn't used to such reasoning.

onasuma
2008-03-28, 02:22 AM
Thats a fair point about shadow, although i'm a little suspicious about this rule of shadow thing. It feels like a cover up.
Anyhow, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, Frigs takes the point.

Mordokai
2008-03-28, 02:35 AM
He didn't listen to my reasons in DW, but I think he may be on to something here. So I'll go with FC on this one.

*points at Frigs*

DemonicAngel
2008-03-28, 03:47 AM
The Black Reploid looks at the all the poeple and follows with the bandwagon.
*charges his weapon towards Frigs

Emperor Demonking
2008-03-28, 03:52 AM
"Shade of grey, shadow is very good at these games and he's more likely to be a help than not."

banjo1985
2008-03-28, 04:56 AM
The large blue sphere rolls up to Frigs

"You are a strange limber creature. You vote at night and seem strange, even stranger than normal angled folk."

((Honestly I believe Frigs isn't a wolf. If he voted during the night why would the wolves not send a kill in, as he's obviously been present? But the rule of Shadow sucks, and I'm willing to give him a few more days.))

Yspoch
2008-03-28, 06:33 AM
"Interesting. I will use my powers to support Shadow. For now.", Yspoch declares and turns around to take aim at Frigs.

PhantomFox
2008-03-28, 07:05 AM
Out of the two wagons, I think I like Frigs better.

Copacetic
2008-03-28, 07:40 AM
((Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa. Bandwaon agaisnt me. Lets look at some facts here people. I may have voted in what was officially the night, but I only did so because it ways the day that night endend anyway and I was to be missing for the next two days so I did it then and got it over with. Second of all, I was voting without logic and reason.(Namely, he was the first person that sprang to mind) And it started a bandwagon. So I may vote without logic or reason but you people did it too. Which is what is happening here. I have done nothing shifty or suspicius, but you want to lynch me anyway. Well, thats bad for me but also bad for you people who are villagers. Au Revior, world. Also, I have my guesses about some of the poeple who hoped on my bandwagon without too much thought. Namely, Yspoch))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-03-28, 08:23 AM
The large blue sphere rolls up to Frigs

"You are a strange limber creature. You vote at night and seem strange, even stranger than normal angled folk."

((Honestly I believe Frigs isn't a wolf. If he voted during the night why would the wolves not send a kill in, as he's obviously been present? But the rule of Shadow sucks, and I'm willing to give him a few more days.))

(Banjo, two things.

1. I love the character.
2. If you don't think that Frigs is a Maverick, then I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on a more likely candidate. I'm a little apalled that I started such a bandwagon against the lad with so little evidence and would rather attack someone with a bit more substance behind them.

Oh well, I'm formally changing my point to Exachix. )

DarkLightDragon
2008-03-28, 08:59 AM
*point at Frigs*

banjo1985
2008-03-28, 09:25 AM
(Banjo, two things.

1. I love the character.
2. If you don't think that Frigs is a Maverick, then I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on a more likely candidate. I'm a little apalled that I started such a bandwagon against the lad with so little evidence and would rather attack someone with a bit more substance behind them.

1. Thank you kindly Mr Llama :smallbiggrin:
2. I don't really have leads. Frigs is just the biggest bandwagon other than Shadow, and I don't want him dead in two games on Day 2 :smallbiggrin:

I'm happy to change from Frigs if anyone puts forward a solid candidate.

Mingchan
2008-03-28, 10:10 AM
"I don't really know...I think it just might be Frigs..."

Low-Key
2008-03-28, 10:13 AM
Reese walks over to the gathering crowd but is too short to see past it. He stands on tiptoe then taps Mordokai on the shoulder,
"Hey, who's every crowding around?"

Marek
2008-03-28, 10:41 AM
Hmm... I'll go against the crowd, and say that Phantomfox is a Maverick!

Crimmy
2008-03-28, 11:25 AM
(Banjo, two things.

1. I love the character.

((You sure about that, Atreyu? Cause I don't see Exachix playing))

Shadow
2008-03-28, 11:48 AM
1. Thank you kindly Mr Llama :smallbiggrin:
2. I don't really have leads. Frigs is just the biggest bandwagon other than Shadow, and I don't want him dead in two games on Day 2 :smallbiggrin:

I'm happy to change from Frigs if anyone puts forward a solid candidate.

OK, I'll give you another target.
I just recieved this:
Ok, I've got a bit of a proposition for you. It doesn't involve revealing your role, or anyone else's role. It's just something to think about as people's role's become more clear and we start weeding out who to lynch.

I can help with lynchings. Some folks are just too...slow. My goal this time is survival. So, if you're on Team Repliforce, we can start a network. If you're not, I can help you keep fellow Mavericks from being lynched or help them lynch non-Mavericks.

Perhaps we can come to an arrangement.Basically he's saying that he'll doublecross us as soon as it suits him.
So I officially change my *point to PhantomFox.

Nychta
2008-03-28, 03:34 PM
Shadow has a point. I didn't read PhantomFox's post closely enough.

PhantomFox
2008-03-28, 03:51 PM
OK, I'll give you another target.
I just recieved this:Basically he's saying that he'll doublecross us as soon as it suits him.
So I officially change my *point to PhantomFox.

What the heck, that doesn't even sound like me. I call shananagins. "Some people are too... slow?" What's that supposed to mean? It doesn't even make sense! That PM implies I'm on team either and can help with the lynchings. There isn't a role that does that on the either team. Well, there's Warrior, but that only works on points against himself. And if it didn't mean a special ability, I hardly think it would be worth mentioning specifically.

I think Shadow is trying something funny.

Freshmeat
2008-03-28, 04:02 PM
Assuming that Shadow is telling the truth, then you might have had more luck with me instead, Phantomfox. I'm always willing to make deals. Not necessarily fair ones, but deals nonetheless.

That said, I can't say I like any of the targets suggested so far. The rule of Shadow (or any of its variants) is usualy just used as a cheap excuse to get a veteran player lynched if they don't get results fast enough. It just spits in the face of logic.
That's not to say that you should never lynch veteran players, but, to put it bluntly, I think it stands to reason that one should always lynch pawns first.

In regards to Phantomfox: even though he claims never to have sent that message, I don't see why we should actively hunt down eithers in the first place. If you suspect they're just going to betray you if conditions X and Y are met, nothing stops you from planning things in advance so that a betrayal isn't going to help the Mavericks in any way whatsoever, or that you'll actually end up giving them false leads and the like. Few situations can play to your disadvantage if you know they're going to happen. And if they don't, all the better.
So this could very well be a completely wasted opportunity.

I don't even expect most of the eithers to side with the Mavericks in the first place, what with a good portion of the Mavericks (apparently) being completely inactive and about to be decimated by the autolynch.

Of course, the cat's probably out of the bag now (if there's even a cat - so to speak - involved). This could lead to potential "use your ability to help us or die!" bullying tactics by the Mavericks. And that could pose quite the risk, given some of the either's abilities.

*watches the thread with keen interest*

Shadow
2008-03-28, 04:07 PM
Do we have any better leads right now?
PhantomFox assumed from my reputation that I'd be willing to broker a deal.
He was wrong.
Since we have no better target at the moment (all of them are only guesses) I say we kill him.
We KNOW he'll be a threat soon enough. Why not just get this out of the way now?

Copacetic
2008-03-28, 04:25 PM
In Light of the PM, I suggest this. We lynch PhantomFox now, assuming Shadow's PM is authentic. That way we get this pesky (possible) Maverick helper out of the way. If she was just a normal villager, we Lynch Shadow for lying. Either way, we have a good chance of getting a Maverick or a person who would help further the Mavericks goals. So, I change my Point to PhantomFox

PhantomFox
2008-03-28, 05:09 PM
That doesn't make sense. If Shadow is telling the truth about that PM and I AM a neutral, I shouldn't be lynched. Especially assuming that I am a neutral, since he's gone and done this, I'd be on y'all's side now. But you think I wouldn't have thought he'd done that? After what happened in the latest Mafia? And what I hear happened in Pirates? Please.

If he's just making this PM up (Which is the case. And a bad forgery at that) then he's obviously causing trouble and the poor cute fluffy foxy is the victim here. Save the fox, won't you? Say NO to animal cruelty!

Yspoch
2008-03-28, 05:49 PM
"Is it mercy you want? Amazing.", Yspoch declares as he swings away from Frigs and trains his weapon on PhantomFox.

Haruki-kun
2008-03-28, 05:51 PM
*points at Frigs*

*Goes back to Homework*

((Are we allowed to lynch the homework?))

Copacetic
2008-03-28, 10:26 PM
(( Only if you stop lynching me, haruki-kun. You'll be sorry when I'm dead, you all be Sorry! Bwahahaha!))

((*cough*))

(( But see, the thing is, Phantomfox, you offered to help keep the Mavericks alive if Shadow was one. And anyone willing to help the Mavericks s better dead now before they can do damage.))

Icewalker
2008-03-28, 10:31 PM
Why is everybody convinced that "I'm a good guy" will stop a bandwagon against them, as if it is solid evidence that they shouldn't be lynched?

PhantomFox
2008-03-28, 11:08 PM
Meh, I'm trying to debunk the nonsensical reason it got started in the first place. Obviously my self defense classes aren't much use against lynch mobs. Or are those debate classes?

Copacetic
2008-03-28, 11:38 PM
Your trying to debunk nonsensical reasons for a lynch mob? Your not the one of death row here, sister. I am. And 'm not trying to save my puny villager butt, I'm trying to help them as much as possible before I die. I know I can't convince them otherwise, But I can try.

banjo1985
2008-03-29, 11:28 AM
((Hmmm, I think that the case against Frigs is now the weakest of the 3 bandwagons. How I see it, if we lynch Phantomfox, we can then be fairly sure whether Shadow was lying or not, at which point we can take him out if Phantonfox turns out to be harmless. Whereas, if we lynch Shadow we may not find out.))

The large blue sphere swivels on it's access and aims it's speaker dimples at Phantomfox.

"Ah the betrayal of the fleshy one's, it makes my circumference shiver with disappointment."

The blue ball looks sad, as difficult as it seems. :smallbiggrin:

DemonicAngel
2008-03-29, 12:17 PM
*changes his vote and charges his weapon to PhantomFox*

Doseki
2008-03-30, 07:27 AM
((Sorry been busy, completely lost track of things so following one of the bandwagons))

So it looks like where not trusting Phantomfox ah.

Vavaara
2008-03-30, 09:14 PM
Please bear with me, as I know little about Megaman and I am getting my information from the WikiCesspool of Misinformation

((Names used other than Phantom Fox were those of the second and third-most pointees, and have no connection with their roles))

The Reploids converged on the one among their number that they had singled out as a Maverick, codenamed Phantom Fox. Looking around at all the guns leveled at him, he grinned and jumped up into the air. "Fools, do you think that you can kill me that easily? I shall show you the folly of your thinking!" Spinning rapidly, the air around Phantom Fox began shimmering with heat and bits of debris flew around him, until he was moving so rapidly that there appeared to be three of him. Wait... Now there WERE three of him!

The three "reploids" laughed at the confusion of their former comrades, springing up and over them. Frigs fires on one of the three escapees, but it disapears in a blast of heat and smoke. Shadow also fires on one of the fleeing Phantom Foxes and scores a direct hit, causing it to stumble, but his elation is shortlived as it also disappears. Looking around, the gathered Reploids can see no sign of the third Phantom Fox, who it seems was the real deal.

Results:
Day Ends. PhantomFox was scheduled to be lynched, but escaped due to his ability.
Night begins now, and will end on April Fool's Day.

Remember, people:
Either Team/ No room in Crimson's PM Box = Send to ME.

In addition, I'd also like PMs to be sent to both me AND crimsonmage, in case he isn't back in a timely manner.

ONE MORE CHANCE FOR AUTO-LYNCHEES TO RESPOND DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. FAILURE TO CONTACT US WITH AN EXCUSE AND A POST ON APRIL 1ST, REGARDLESS OF ROLE, WILL RESULT IN VAPORIZATION.

Note: This is my ruling in the absence of crimsonmage, as I was not given a contingency plan in case he was gone, and I don't want to prune away all those people with out his thumbs-up.

Crimmy
2008-03-30, 11:32 PM
Wow, you handled that REALLY great!!
And I'm happy with that arrangement. Lynchees have only one more chance, next time, it's la pit

Shadow
2008-03-31, 01:11 AM
And I'm happy with that arrangement. Lynchees have only one more chance, next time, it's la pit

Yeah!!!
You handled that perfectly except for the fact that PhantomFox wasn't lynched and killed.
What are we going to do about that???

Fleeing Coward
2008-03-31, 01:14 AM
Kill Shadow if the Mavericks don't kill him tonight?

Nychta
2008-03-31, 01:14 AM
Yeah!!!
You handled that perfectly except for the fact that PhantomFox wasn't lynched and killed.
What are we going to do about that???

Well... I'm guessing that his power is usable once. So obviously, we capture him, tickle him until he gives us his information, and then lynch him again.
Is again the right word?

So. Due to that logic, I point at PhantomFox.

Zombie pixe
2008-03-31, 05:51 AM
(( im BACK!!! and i am terrebly sorry! anyway, could someone send me a PM of my role again, i seem to have deleted it in the belief that i had already been autolynched! sorry))

Haruki-kun
2008-03-31, 01:27 PM
Well... I'm guessing that his power is usable once. So obviously, we capture him, tickle him until he gives us his information, and then lynch him again.
Is again the right word?

So. Due to that logic, I point at PhantomFox.

Uh.... it's Night.

*points at Exachix, too*

Ah, I see. That IS fun. XD

Crimmy
2008-03-31, 03:33 PM
((Shadow: Check the roles, and then tell me who can do that kind of thing.

xNadia: It's night...

Zombie Pixe: Of course, your roles is You didn't thought I would say it, did you?

Haruki-Kun: It's not funny, try going all the way, reading the votes, and then realizing that one of the votes is not real...

Anyhow, I might not be very available for next...
MONTH!!:smalleek:
School is starting again, so I'm gonna be loaded with work.

But I hope I can still demi-moderate the game.))

DemonicAngel
2008-03-31, 03:53 PM
So, PhantomFox is Botos. great. now to kill him.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-03-31, 04:27 PM
So, PhantomFox is Botos. great. now to kill him.

(Or maybe Spider or M-guy or Axel, who all have random abilities.

It seems to me that this doesn't make a lot of sense. Even though Phantom is new, he's been around enough to know that it doesn't pay to try to threaten Shadow. So why would he even try when he could threaten someone more manipulatible, like me?? I'm gullible and trusting. I'm also convinced that Exachix is a Maverick, but that's a matter for a different post.

I'm willing to propose a hypothosis that Shadow is also a Maverick, but not the Devil. However, the Mavericks feel that PhantomFox's death is worth sacrificing Shadow for, so they arranged to have the robo-fox lynched.

Ask yourselves this, since we know that Shadow is sneaky and manipulative, wouldn't it be more likely, if the PM was real that Shadow would try to con Phantom into giving something away, through a series of lies, threats, bluffs, and deductions? )

(Or maybe, Exachix just wants PhantomFox eliminated so that this game can be Megaman "X"achix? Is that what your plan is??)

Shadow
2008-03-31, 04:43 PM
((Shadow: Check the roles, and then tell me who can do that kind of thing.I'm one of the people that you don't have to tell that to. :smallwink:

(Or maybe Spider or M-guy or Axel, who all have random abilities.

It seems to me that this doesn't make a lot of sense. Even though Phantom is new, he's been around enough to know that it doesn't pay to try to threaten Shadow. So why would he even try when he could threaten someone more manipulatible, like me?? I'm gullible and trusting. I'm also convinced that Exachix is a Maverick, but that's a matter for a different post. He didn't threaten me. He offered to work with me, no matter which team I'm on!
Read it again.

I'm willing to propose a hypothosis that Shadow is also a Maverick, but not the Devil. However, the Mavericks feel that PhantomFox's death is worth sacrificing Shadow for, so they arranged to have the robo-fox lynched.
And when I'm killed, you'll all see that I'm a Repliforce soldier. There goes that theory.

Ask yourselves this, since we know that Shadow is sneaky and manipulative, wouldn't it be more likely, if the PM was real that Shadow would try to con Phantom into giving something away, through a series of lies, threats, bluffs, and deductions? )

(Or maybe, Exachix just wants PhantomFox eliminated so that this game can be Megaman "X"achix? Is that what your plan is??)
Actually, I thought of that.
It was my first instinct in fact.
But I really don't have the time or patience for it right now, so I decided to bring it all to light instead.

What I find interesting is that he chose to originally tell me that he was on team "Either."
One must assume that PhantomFox was attempting to lure information out of me once a network was formed. Either way, we kill him tomorrow.

Shades of Gray
2008-03-31, 05:08 PM
Shadow's sneaky shadows. So surprising, so... secretive. Shadow! Supreme Sneaky Shadow Split Slicer!

Gray-ploid reveals an arm-sword and charges at Shadow.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-03-31, 05:22 PM
Am I actually going head to head with Shadow?? SQUEEE!! I'll have to use my best logic for this. Rar!!!

He didn't threaten me. He offered to work with me, no matter which team I'm on!
Read it again.

He may have a point, but you said that you expected him to betray us, and that seems like a veiled threat. Maybe I've been at this too long, but all attempts at a team up begin to sound like threats to me. "hi. Wanna team up? if you say no, I'll be suspicious."

And when I'm killed, you'll all see that I'm a Repliforce soldier. There goes that theory.
Yeah, I'll be pretty embarrassed when that happens, but maybe it'll buy me a night of safety from the Mavericks or maybe I'll have seen through your lies and you'll be cast down into the murk like Wheel Gator!!

Actually, I thought of that.
It was my first instinct in fact.
But I really don't have the time or patience for it right now, so I decided to bring it all to light instead.

I didn't want to delve into this, but you can't spell Maverick without "Rick" and as Alarra will tell you, Shadow's first name in real life is Rick.

What I find interesting is that he chose to originally tell me that he was on team "Either."
One must assume that PhantomFox was attempting to lure information out of me once a network was formed. Either way, we kill him tomorrow.
Well, that seems like a likely scenario. We know that at least 2 "either" members have bizarre powers. If indeed he is from team "either" then we should probably be nicer to him, so he'll use his powers for good. It seems odd that a member of Repliforce wouldn't want him on the side of good.

Whew, that logic is hard work.

Copacetic
2008-03-31, 05:30 PM
The theory on Phantomfox still stands. If he is Botos, then we lych him for being a maverick. If he is a Either, we lynch him becasue he Offered to help Shadow if he was a Maverick. And we all know that, so probably the Mavericks have contacted him and have set up a deal. The sooner he is gone, the better it is for us.

Vavaara
2008-03-31, 05:35 PM

Thank you! I need some experience for my Serenity WW (when I get it running) anyway, and it looks like this game'll be just the ticket!

(( im BACK!!! and i am terrebly sorry! anyway, could someone send me a PM of my role again, i seem to have deleted it in the belief that i had already been autolynched! sorry))

I'll assume crimsonmage already got you, if not send me a PM. Btw, Things won in The Thing WW after you got auto-lynched. Check out my death scene :smallbiggrin:

Shadow's sneaky shadows. So surprising, so... secretive. Shadow! Supreme Sneaky Shadow Split Slicer!

Gray-ploid reveals an arm-sword and charges at Shadow.

Very good RP. Make sure to post it in the day-phase too :smallsmile:

Still some people left who have not contacted us. I'll post a list once I have time.

EDIT: Good news! Only two people are left who have yet to contact us. These people are:

D_Lord
Detrevnisisht

If you run into these people, tell them to get their rears in gear and get with the robotic program!

The following people are now receiving an Auto-lynch warning as well for no voting last day phase:
Low-key

He has voted other days, so I am not too worried about him, but all the same, urge him to post.

Zombie pixe
2008-04-01, 03:02 PM
I got the PM from Crimson, its all good :smallwink:

DarkLightDragon
2008-04-01, 06:02 PM
((I'm still here and playing, although is there's a waitlist for other players then I don't mind someone taking my role))

Crimmy
2008-04-02, 01:34 PM
It was a hot night, and people kept searching for that Phantom Fox...
Suddenly, they heard somebody running, and when they turned to see, they saw him fleeing.
YOU WILL NEVER GET meee....

Whenever the reploids seemed to catch him, he slithered away by making one of his shadow clones.

Suddenly, the whole army heard: BANG! BANG!

They saw that both the clone and the real Phantom Fox fell to the ground...

And in the moonlight, the could only see that the bulletholes turned into cards...

SUMMARY:
Phantom Fox was killed by the Gambler.
He was Botos (Clone).
The Werewolves again did not organize themselves, so they once again didn't do any night kill.

Day starts now, and ends on April the 4th.

Haruki-kun
2008-04-02, 01:45 PM
Good news. We got one.

Bad news, now we have no one to point at.

Mordokai
2008-04-02, 01:50 PM
Allow me to quote:

These wolves are pathetic.

Zombie pixe
2008-04-02, 03:15 PM
hahaha, I have only been back for about a day and i have to agree! :smallamused: :smallbiggrin:

Copacetic
2008-04-02, 04:47 PM
EPIC. FAIL. At this rate the villagers wll win because the wolves won't kll anybody.

Right, now on to the logic. Who had a benefit from killing PhantomFox? The gambler, apparently. But the Gambler can't have been a Maverick, because he/she killed one.I say leave the Gamble alone. If he or she is killing off Mavericks, by all means, please continue.

Nychta
2008-04-02, 11:13 PM
Great. Wolves didn't kill anyone, Gambler got rid of one of them. Everyone cheer. Unfortunately, my pessimist's law states that... <snipped by reason of lack of foresight>

DIT: Hmm. Whoops. Oh well. Damage done; I'm pretty sure it would have happened anyway.

Shadow
2008-04-02, 11:17 PM
OK. Thank you for pointing all of that out for them, xNadia. You're as good a place to start as any since I haven't even started a sheet for this yet.

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-03, 01:33 AM
Points at Freshmeat. This might take awhile but sooner or later, I'm going to succeed in getting you lynched. You can't be a good guy in every game. :smallbiggrin:

((As for logical evidence: I take "these wolves are pathetic" to mean that you know the mavericks but can't get them to organise a night kill))

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-03, 03:34 AM
(am I alive? I don't remember.)

Shades of Grey I think your guilty.

banjo1985
2008-04-03, 03:55 AM
The large blue sphere rolls into Fleeing Coward.

"You say you want to be lynched...I find this strange, even for you meat-bag folk."

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-03, 04:22 AM
I'm on a crusade to get the freshmeat lynched actually. I've given up on starting a bandwagon myself since that never works

Mordokai
2008-04-03, 04:48 AM
Well actually, it worked in Thing :smallbiggrin: For lack of better evidence, I point at banjo.

TheGiftedOne
2008-04-03, 05:36 AM
*Slowly raises a finger to point at Frigs* Possible, possible.

Zombie pixe
2008-04-03, 08:15 AM
well, it seems that i will just point at... xNadia

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-03, 08:48 AM
(It sounds like Xnadia tried to give them some clues, but i didn't get to read the whole post before it was editted. Well, if she was a maverick, wouldn't she have PM'ed them. However, the "It would have happened anyway" comment makes me suspicious of her. A maverick resigned to her doom?

For now, lets point at XNadia, at least until I can gather more information against Exachix and make believers out of you people.)

(turns out it was a joke and she wasn't really suspicious at all.)

Haruki-kun
2008-04-03, 11:40 AM
I'm gonna agree. xNadia is somewhat suspicious.

Doseki
2008-04-03, 01:41 PM
Mistakes need to be punished xNadia, even if they where really on purpose meant to look like an accidents :smalleek: .

Low-Key
2008-04-03, 02:39 PM
I was thinking it was a mistake that should be let go, but xNadia that
Whoops. Oh well. Damage done; I'm pretty sure it would have happened anyway. makes it really suspicious.

Reece then strolls over the the blue sphere.

I am curious as to where your reasoning came from Ball Boy (Banjo). Did FC edit something that pointed to himself? I haven't seen him doing anything of the sort.

banjo1985
2008-04-03, 02:48 PM
[COLOR="Green"]I am curious as to where your reasoning came from Ball Boy (Banjo). Did FC edit something that pointed to himself? I haven't seen him doing anything of the sort.

Aye he did, the devious so and so. Post #149 it was...made me look like a fool so he has. :smallbiggrin:

Nychta
2008-04-03, 03:02 PM
I was resigned to the fact that my accidental clue would already have aided the wolves, but now I'm resigned to an innocent doom. ((this was the last thing I expected to happen, quite honestly))

Aemoh
2008-04-03, 03:21 PM
*points at xNadia*

Copacetic
2008-04-03, 04:03 PM
I don't belive Xnadia is really guilty, seeing as I didn't see what she orignally posted. So I point at TheGiftedOne

Low-Key
2008-04-03, 04:24 PM
Reece the green and short reploid walks to xNadia's side while talking.
"My suspicion comes from getting resigned to being killed with only 1 or 2 votes pointing at you, it makes the slip up seem like it was a maverick accidentally letting a little too much on." He then turns to the crowd pointing that way.
"I think it was an honest mistake and while mistakes should be punished, they should also be learned from. And isn't the guilt of helping the enemy punishment enough?" Reece makes an aside to xNadia, "They are the enemy right?"
He then shrugs and faces the crowd again, "Although I'm pretty sure I'd be considered gullible so maybe I'm just being a sucker again. I'm going to change my vote to Freshmeat if only to get FC's hopes up." :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-03, 04:28 PM
A simple mistake that most people did not see and you're going to lynch the girl for it? I think this bandwagon has started up way too fast for it to be a maverick we're lynching.
I still think that Freshmeat is more likely to be wolf due to his wolves are pathetic comment and the fact that he has made it clear that he would be prepared to make deals if he were on the either side.

Shades of Gray
2008-04-03, 04:45 PM
umm... errr... X! Xenial Xylophone... err... xNadia?

(Gray-reploid has trouble with X alliterations)

Shadow
2008-04-03, 05:12 PM
Again, as usual, a start of the day point to get the ball rolling which was more poking fun at xNadia started a bandwagon. Just like they always do from me.

I don't like it one bit.

I *change my point to Llama because he used my silly start to actually try to build a case against her.
Nevermind.

Nychta
2008-04-03, 05:17 PM
:smalltongue: Okay, y'all can stop defending me now, because I'm gonna come out and admit that I'm a wolf.
I do this because, quite obviously, we're the stupidest bunch of wolves that ever was, probably caused by the huge number of new players in this game, a group in which I include myself.
So! All the rest of you pathetic wolves, contact me, and my death won't be in vain. Hopefully, you'll be able to kill some people after I die today.

Low-Key
2008-04-03, 05:26 PM
"And you have merely cemented my gullible remark about myself HA!"

Changes point BACK to xNadia

Shadow
2008-04-03, 05:29 PM
Nevermind I said.
Thanks xNadia!
I originally changed my point because of this:

It's probably the fact that I just woke up but I somehow decided that i can trust you based on very little evidence. xNadia's not a wolf, she's a mason.
Then in the interest of saving (presumably) one of your own, I'll change my point while I try to decide whether to believe you or not. :smallamused:As yiu can see, no need to save her anymore. :smalltongue:
So we'll just lynch FC tomorrow. :smallwink:

Thanks for all your help guys!

Freshmeat
2008-04-03, 05:33 PM
A simple mistake that most people did not see and you're going to lynch the girl for it? I think this bandwagon has started up way too fast for it to be a maverick we're lynching.
I still think that Freshmeat is more likely to be wolf due to his wolves are pathetic comment and the fact that he has made it clear that he would be prepared to make deals if he were on the either side.

You could make a similar case that you're a wolf yourself, and feel offended enough by that remark that you don't mind using pretend-logic to get me killed.
I never stated that I'd be prepared to make deals if I was on the either side.
I said that if an either came up to me and suggested such an offer, I'd probably be willing to make some sort of deal, whether temporary, permanent, fair or unfair.

*point at xNadia* (the "x" makes it sound cool)

Shadow
2008-04-03, 05:36 PM
You wanna know the funniest part about all of this?
That PM from PhantomFox yesterday?
I totally made it all up, just so that I could get him lynched and sit back and laugh! :smallbiggrin:
Then he turns out to be a bad dude!
Now this! I start with a random TPAM posts, and she admits it. But while she's busy admitting it, FC is busy PMing me to try to save her.

I just keep getting lucky!
Hilarious!

Mordokai
2008-04-03, 05:49 PM
Well, if xNadia actually admits to being a wolf, there is little other choice but to have her killed.

Copacetic
2008-04-03, 05:59 PM
This only further proves I have no idea what I'm doing. xNadia

Marek
2008-04-03, 06:22 PM
Well, looks like xNadia is getting the lynch today. Wolves are just dropping like flies! Who found the cheat-codes?

Nychta
2008-04-03, 06:40 PM
You could make a similar case that you're a wolf yourself, and feel offended enough by that remark that you don't mind using pretend-logic to get me killed.
I never stated that I'd be prepared to make deals if I was on the either side.
I said that if an either came up to me and suggested such an offer, I'd probably be willing to make some sort of deal, whether temporary, permanent, fair or unfair.

*point at xNadia* (the "x" makes it sound cool)

((The "x" is there so that I'm at the bottom of player lists :p))

EDIT: -snaps fingers in front of Llama's eyes- Hello? Am I not making sense? You don't point at me when I openly admit I'm a wolf? Is there something wrong with this picture, or am I mad?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-03, 10:28 PM
Again, as usual, a start of the day point to get the ball rolling which was more poking fun at xNadia started a bandwagon. Just like they always do from me.

(but..but....I didn't see the quote, so I only saw that people thought it was suspicious, but people always think that something someone does is suspicous, so that was no shocker, however whenever she deleted what someone thought was suspicious, that made me suspicious because I didn't know what she said, and I found that suspicious.

I'm really very shocked that I wasn't a target of the day's lynch since I worked so hard to try to keep Botos alive. I had a song prepared for it and everything. Oh well.

But since I know that whatever xNadia said wasn't really suspicious, I should probably change my vote from her. Who else are we finding suspicious?)

(well, Exachix hasn't voted today, so I'm going to point at Haruki-kun. Tomorrow, fox-boy, I'll get you.)

banjo1985
2008-04-04, 05:04 AM
The ball roll away from FC and towards xNadia.

"You admit to your wolfage? Strange behaviour, but even one as spherical in outlook as I cannot ignore your claim."

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-04, 05:11 AM
"Xnadia, she admited it that's all the proof we need."

Yspoch
2008-04-04, 01:21 PM
xNadia

((and since I can not only post the above, because it would be to short this is just a very random sentence you really don't need to read.))

Icewalker
2008-04-04, 08:59 PM
The reploid sideswipes xNadia on his way around town carelessly.

DarkLightDragon
2008-04-05, 03:50 AM
*point at xnadia

onasuma
2008-04-05, 05:42 AM
*Points at xnadia*

Crimmy
2008-04-05, 01:32 PM
xNadia was out. At the moment she said: I am a maverick, a buster shot hit her straight to the head. But it didn't kill her.

She was thinking:
I can see strange forms
shadowy forms...
...what are they saying??

Wake up!
Tell us where the Maverick hideout is!

Unnhh... what?

Where is the Maverick hideout?!

I don't know...

Answer!

I don't know, I'm a Maverick Hunter.

You are not.

I am! I am part of the undercover Maverick hunters!

Shut up, liar!

Noo, pleasee!!!

Fire!!

NOOO-

As soon as she fell down, her badge shone with the sun.

SUMMARY:
xNadia was Lynched.
She was part of the Maverick Hunters A (Masons)

Night starts now, and ends on April the 7th.

People, please send your night actions to both Vavaara and me.

Copacetic
2008-04-05, 05:17 PM
....... What. The. Heck?

PhantomFox
2008-04-05, 05:21 PM
(Heh, cunning plan. Perhaps it worked. We'll see.)

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-05, 06:44 PM
Not too well. No idea if it's because even new and inactive wolves ain't that trusting or what Shadow said. We do however have one little maverick that did fall for it :smallamused: Lynch Shades of Gray tommorrow

Vavaara
2008-04-07, 05:47 PM
Night ends, either I will post it as soon as I get home or Thecrimsonmage, whichever one of us posts it first.

Crimmy
2008-04-07, 06:14 PM
It's a tranquil night, and it looks like it's gonna be one of those shaky nights, since from the top of a building, one can see a platypus, with a device on it's back.

The tall gunslinger reploid, F-RX_MT, A.K.A. Freshmeat was looking up to it, when suddenly, he heard:
There he is!
Let's get him while we still can!
GO!

Reacting to the screams, he jumped in the wall, and keeping with the Wall-Jump, he got to the top of the building.

Prof. Gaudile simply said:
Good, a sacrifice to revive my poor xNadia.
What?!
You heard me.
You can't do that!
Wait, this is what you did to her, don't you remember?
Yes, but...
And was she saying the truth?!
Well...
Was she?!
Yes...
Are you cooperating?!
*sigh* Yes...

Summary:
Freshmeat was killed tonight by the Mavericks.
He was a Soldier (Villager)
xNadia was revived tonight by the Necromancer, and she has been given a new identity.

Day starts today, and ends on April the 9th.

WARNING:
I'm not gonna be really present this week, I'll only be random.

Vavaara
2008-04-07, 06:23 PM
WARNING:
I'm not gonna be really present this week, I'll only be random.

Okay, i'll take that into account. I'll start clearing out my inbox in preparation, and start writing up a death scene.

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-08, 09:32 AM
"Icewalker, seemsd like you were waiting to lynch someone you thought was your own."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-08, 09:53 AM
*The robo-llama comes back in, dragging a large cooler of ice behind him*

I assumed that since we have a known Maverick in our midst that we'd celebrate his capture, so I visited Ice Penguin and grabbed some ice for drinks! This hologram also gave me some awesome boots that let me dash!!!

*He dashes around quite happily.*

(okay, so we have a Maverick??? Who is it?? Who can we lynch??)

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-08, 05:27 PM
Shades of gray, care to explain what you plan to do with that nice looking sniper you had hidden under your bed?

((Shades is the Maverick sniper, Mach Jentra))

Aemoh
2008-04-08, 05:47 PM
*points at Shades of gray*

Nychta
2008-04-08, 05:50 PM
Let's get rid of this sniper.

I point at Shades of Gray.

Shades of Gray
2008-04-08, 06:02 PM
Yes, that's me. Mavericks PM me, this is no joke, I already fell for xNadia's plan, please, the wolves are pathetic, the only reason we killed anything last night was that Freshmeat said we were pathetic.

I am Mach Jentra, if the devil was active, he would know this as well.

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-08, 06:09 PM
Yep, Mavericks please contact Shades, I can guarantee this isn't another mason trick to lure out more Mavericks. We're just trying to help you get organised.

Shades of Gray
2008-04-08, 06:36 PM
Once I die can I still help organize the wolves? If none contact me then can I use that as proof?

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-08, 06:44 PM
The minute you die, you're out of the game unless the necromancer resurrects you.
But seriously, Mavericks please contact Shades so you can get organised. This really isn't another mason plot, we just want a more challenging game.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-08, 08:09 PM
(awww....maybe we can keep shades of Gray around for a bit and lynch Exachix instead. That way the mavericks will have a chance to get on their feet.)

Copacetic
2008-04-08, 08:20 PM
Bah I say to that. They can do their own thing or we will kll them all. *Shades of Gray*

Yspoch
2008-04-09, 01:08 AM
"There will be no mercy. Shades of Grey shall die."

banjo1985
2008-04-09, 03:51 AM
The big blue ball rolls in the general direction ofShades of Grey, humming an old Eiffel 65 song.

"I'm blue daba de,
Blue his house,
With a blue little window..."

((Nice work masons, I wouldn't have expected that one!))

Mordokai
2008-04-09, 05:25 AM
((You magnificent bastards, nice work :smalltongue: ))

*points at Shades of Gray*

((Oh and banjo? Love that roleplay from you :smallbiggrin: It really made me laught!))

Mingchan
2008-04-09, 07:36 AM
"I'll just...go with the flow..."

*points at Shades of Grey*

Zombie pixe
2008-04-09, 10:16 AM
wait, so let me get this strait... this was the wolves first kill? who are these people!! seriously! so its Shades of grey right?

im still shocked that the wolves are so crap :smalleek: :smallconfused:

Shadow
2008-04-09, 11:17 AM
Meh. Why buck the trend?
*points at Shades of gray*

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-09, 11:19 AM
"Shades of grey is guilty is he."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-09, 11:21 AM
(I point at Zombie Pixie)

(Think about it. The wolves were silent while he was away and that post seems unnecessarily harsh toward our Maverick foes. I think he's actually a Maverick using the "false scorn" ploy to try to lower suspicsion. )

Doseki
2008-04-09, 04:11 PM
((I think that I will have to point at shades of grey,))

Time to go down, down town.

Zombie pixe
2008-04-09, 04:28 PM

(Think about it. The wolves were silent while he was away and that post seems unnecessarily harsh toward our Maverick foes. I think he's actually a Maverick using the "false scorn" ploy to try to lower suspicsion. )

((your just moody because i shot you and then gloated :smalltongue:

still, you are making a good point, pity its wrong :smallfrown: ))

Low-Key
2008-04-09, 04:43 PM
I guess this formality needs to be attended to...
Point at Shades of Gray

(Whether Zombie Pixie is suspicious or not doesn't matter when Shades of Gray is accused of and admitting to being Mach Jentra and can get extra kills in)

Vavaara
2008-04-09, 09:23 PM
Day ends.

Following the lead of the FL-331NG Reploid (though no actual fleeing happened), the others eventually singled out a monochromatic member of their group, who was decked out in nothing but shades of gray. But, when they turned to find him, they could not locate him. Where was he?

*Bang*

A sleepy reploid that hadn’t really talked to anyone fell dead, his face a look of surprise except for the gaping hole where his left eye should have been. As he fell to the ground, a glint of light on his chest revealed a badge that marked him as one of the Maverick Hunters. That is, unless one looked closely enough to notice it was made of plastic.

Where could that sniper be? As the group milled around confusedly, another shot rang out, and X-N4D14 felt the round pass within millimeters of her ear. Instead, the round passed her by and struck another reploid in the chest, knocking him back. Tearing his uniform to get a better look at the wound, the others drew back as they saw he had a tattoo of a snarling fox on his chest. He had been one of the Tails Clan, the ones who had been killing them behind the scenes for quite some time.

Looking up along the angle at which she had been fired upon, X-N4D14 saw a barrel sticking out of a high window, which she pointed out to the others. IC3-W4LK3R and FL-331NG quickly entered the building and made their way toward the rogue Reploids window, while the others outside fired towards the sniper’s nest. Bursting into the room housing him, IC3-W4LK3R and FL-331NG were just in time to see him falling out of the window, a hole in his chest the size of a grapefruit courtesy of SH-4D0W and a super-charged Buster Cannon. Hitting the ground below, the corpse of the shady individual was turned over and found to have the words Mach Jentra tattooed on his neck.

Day Results:
Shades of Gray was lynched. He was Mach Jentra, the Sniper.
D_Lord was Auto-lynched. He was a Fake Maverick Hunter.
Detrevnisisiht was Auto-lynched. He was one of the Tails Clan.

Night begins now and will end this Friday, April 11. If you have a night action, send it in to me and crimson.

Name Disclaimer: All names used and morphed for my purposes have no meaning as to their actual role and were chosen at random.

All commentary on my narrating style is appreciated.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-10, 01:44 PM
The ID numbers are a nice touch! Very clever and yay for maverick kills!

Shades of Gray
2008-04-10, 03:35 PM
Too bad only one person replied to me.

Great game, and I know my carelessness cost us dearly.

Vavaara
2008-04-10, 11:16 PM
Small update: DemonicAngel has filed an away message, and therefore gains immunity from auto-lynches until he returns. Regualr lynching, however, is still an open possibility, though it seems kind of mean to kill him without his knowledge or a chance to defend himself.

Vavaara
2008-04-11, 06:03 PM
Night Ends.

Crickets chirped throughout the night, an odd event in the City since crickets had become extinct due to pollution from the factories. Not knowing what to make of these strange sounds, FL-331NG tried to sleep, but he tossed and turned all night. Finally, unable to bear it, he rose and began heading for the source of the noise, which seemed to be under a nearby stone. Taking careful aim, he aimed a super-charged buster cannon shot at it, and was rewarded with a shower of dirt and an end to the chirping.

His elation was short lived, however, as now a whistling was going through the night in a tune that maddened him and brought back vague memories of the lab where he had been created, and not pleasant ones either. Just as he was on the breaking point, a voice that seemed to come from all directions started to softly sing.

“Evil little woodpecker, you made another hole today…”

FL-331NG turned around, suddenly terrified. He remembered this song, and the ones who had sung it.

“The forest’s full of holes, I say…”

He continued scanning his surroundings. The voice seemed to be getting closer, but he still couldn’t find a location.

“The angry Wood-God put poison in your beak…”

Was that a flicker of movement over by the building? FL-331NG stared intently at the spot. Was it darker than it should have been?

“Poor little Woodpecker, your nest and food are poisoned…”

He had definitely seen movement. Firing off a rapid series of shots at the shadows, he waited for the smoke to clear, confident that he had eliminated the threat.

“Touch your friends and they all DIE!”

A feeling of disbelief briefly flashed through FL-331NG’s mind as he stared at the bloody claw sticking out of his chest. He had been so sure… And now he would never have another chance…

Night Ends. Fleeing Coward was killed by the Mavericks. He was a Maverick Hunter.
Day begins now and will end on Monday, April 13.

Players in danger of Auto-lynch today: Marek,

Lyrics courtesy of Dead-Man Wonderland

All commentary on narration style is appreciated.

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-12, 04:57 AM
Well that was kind of expected, still sucks to die in 2 games in one day though.
Also, Supersoldier? All this time I've been told that I was a mason :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2008-04-12, 05:06 AM
From the looks of it, baner also isn't very active in this game. I mean, wasn't it obvious that FC is getting attacked tonight?

Nychta
2008-04-12, 05:11 AM
Either the baner is inactive, inexperienced, or trying to even out the odds.

Yeah, Fleeing Coward, I'm pretty sure you were a mason. Or... were you?

-dramatic musical cue-

@V:I missed that bit too. This game is starting to worry me. ARE WE REALLY WHO WE THINK WE ARE?

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-12, 05:16 AM
We must have crossed to an alternate reality considering that I didn't even know that D_Lord was one of us until after he got autolynched.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-12, 02:59 PM
(Having no better leads, I point at Zombie Pixie because of the reasoning stated yesterday.)

*The robo llama meanders around, sneezing, Oh noes! I has caught LOL virus. DO NOT WANT!!

Icewalker
2008-04-12, 06:03 PM
The reploid seems to have little purpose, and mostly lounges watching the action. His eyes are close on Zombie Pixe

Crimmy
2008-04-12, 06:40 PM
((Okay, too many questions about this have already got into me.

I have to make an announcement.

D_Lord was NOT one of the Maverick Hunters.
He cannot be revived for the fact that he was one of the Fake roles I announced early in the Recruitment thread.

FC was not a Supersoldier, he was one of the MH.

Vavaara, I'll have a long talk with you later...))

Vavaara
2008-04-13, 12:02 AM
Announcement:

I apologize for the two mistakes that have been outlined in this thread in regards to my narrations.. The first of them, D_Lord, I did not reveal because I thought that the deaths of the Fakes would be similar to an Alpha in a regualr WW game, where even in death they seem to be an innocent role (I.E, a lynched Alpha would die and still be labeled as a villager). I have taken into account Crimson's policy, however, and the same error will not happen again.

The second, the identity of Fleeing Coward, is entirely my fault. I was sleepy, I was slightly tipsy from some wine I had had earlier with some friends (We all got into our first-pick colleges, so we had a litle party). It seems my eyes tricked me into seeing Supersoldier, when he was a Maverick hunter.

I have taken these two things into account, and am currently fixing my narrations. Thank you for pointing these out, as anything that helps me grow as a writer is helpful (especially pointing out glaring mistakes :smallredface: )

Pending an ok from crimsonmage:
In addition, and crimsonmage permitting, I will institute a special *Lynch the Co-Mod* option today which is in addition to the regular point, and unlike a regular point is not compulsory. if 75% of you vote to lynch me, I will die in the narration for your amusement.

Crimmy
2008-04-13, 12:13 AM
If it suits you best, and you find it amusing, you can even lynch me:smalltongue:

Well, it'd be awkward, but it could be worth the risk.

Shadow
2008-04-13, 01:35 AM
similar to an Alpha in a regular WW game, where even in death they seem to be an innocent role (I.E, a lynched Alpha would die and still be labeled as a villager).Actually, in all traditional games, the Alpha scries as a 'villager' but upon death is revealed in his/her true nature. To do otherwise should be noted in the rules, so that we'd all know.
To be honest, it just wouldn't really be fair to even do it that way at all, in my opinion.

banjo1985
2008-04-13, 06:44 AM
The large blue sphere roll sup to Zombie Pixe.

"You are causing suspicion in your fellow meatbags. Treading on their blue suede shoes if you will..."

Aemoh
2008-04-13, 07:15 AM
"Zombie Pixe it is then."

Copacetic
2008-04-13, 09:32 AM
It's decided.Zombie Pixie

Yspoch
2008-04-13, 10:44 AM
"This is a simple choice. Zombie Pixe."

Zombie pixe
2008-04-13, 12:48 PM
wow, two days back and im going to be lynched. great :smallannoyed:

wish i had been able to play from the start. well, Da Llama is pointing, so i guess i must follow

points at Zombie Pixe (whoever HE is :smallconfused: )

Shadow
2008-04-13, 01:26 PM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ride the Zombie Pixe bandwagon!

Screw that.
*point at Atreyu

Mordokai
2008-04-13, 01:27 PM
I don't buy Llamas reasoning for one second. He's Joker ITP, for Pete's sake! His reasons are good, but not good enought for me. Pixe may still be maverick, but until further notice, I'm betting my money on Frigs. Something about him just tickles me in the wrong way.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-13, 01:36 PM
I don't buy Llamas reasoning for one second. He's Joker ITP, for Pete's sake! His reasons are good, but not good enought for me. Pixe may still be maverick, but until further notice, I'm betting my money on Frigs. Something about him just tickles me in the wrong way.

(Hmmmm...now its possible that ZP is a maverick based on my logic. However, my logic was flimsy at best, so it seems odd that none of his Maverick buddies would try to derail the wagon earlier. Since ZP's death is already pretty much locked in, only a foolish Maverick would try to save him now. Therefore I deduce that Mordokai is a good guy.

Now, while Mordokai has even less evidence than I do at this point, I am still willing to hear him out. Therefore I too shall point at Frigs.)

*The robo llama continues to run around, panicked.* Oh Noes! LOL virruss iz got ten wurse!

Copacetic
2008-04-13, 01:48 PM
Your logic may be flimsy Atreyu, but it's better than "I have a funny feeling about him".

Doseki
2008-04-13, 02:31 PM
((Until there is a major shift in the votes I'm not brave enough not to vote for Zombie Pixie like Mordokai and LLama.))

Looking round he waits to make his move. But what that move is not even he is sure.............................. nothing.

Haruki-kun
2008-04-13, 04:41 PM
*points at Frigs*

Marek
2008-04-13, 05:01 PM
*Points at Frigs*

And since it seems that crimsonmage has O.K.ed it, i'll vote to lynch Vavaara as well :smallbiggrin:

Nychta
2008-04-14, 12:10 AM
Eenie meenie miney moe.

I'll go for Zombie Pixe.

Low-Key
2008-04-14, 09:11 AM
Pixe may still be maverick, but until further notice, I'm betting my money on Frigs

Hunned pacent agree with that. While I find Zombie Pixe somewhat suspicious there's just something about Frigs that feels worse.

Sidles away from the llama that seems to be going mad.

Virus?!? You get back!

Climbs up a nearby ladder and watches Atreyu carefully

onasuma
2008-04-14, 03:50 PM
Meh, might as well join in. *Points at frigs*

Copacetic
2008-04-14, 04:01 PM
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. I'm getting band-wagoned because there's something that Feelsbad about me? You people are lynching on gut insticnt instead of reason? That's pathetic. Really, it is. So I'm going to point at Mordokai, for starting the bandwagon agaisn't me.

Zombie pixe
2008-04-14, 04:09 PM
point at Frigs (tentatively)

TheGiftedOne
2008-04-15, 05:06 AM
*Points at Frigs*

Calling us pathetic, huh?

Now something really does feel wrong about you.

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-15, 07:46 AM
Low-key, might be bad.

Low-Key
2008-04-15, 03:33 PM
Low-key, might be bad.

(Yea he might be... but I've got a feeling he's not:smallbiggrin: )

Vavaara
2008-04-15, 05:20 PM
Whoopsie, sorry for the late night. Ends now, update soon.

Mordokai
2008-04-18, 03:39 PM
*bump*

Come on. youse guys! We're waiting for results here.

Vavaara
2008-04-18, 05:51 PM
((Ask and ye shall receive. Internet's been wonky the past few days, and since my usual busy times have been swamped by lag on the site from updates I didn't have a chance to post. Again, my apologies.))

Day Ends.
The crowd turned on the Reploid whose identification code was Z0M813-P1X3, eyeing the decayed and rusted look of his armor. "Wait... Guys... Can't we talk this out?" Z0M813 said as he backed away nervously, but to no avail. FR165 was the first to break rank and charge at Z0M813, raising a metal bar to strike him. Raising it was all he managed to do, however, as the pole turned into many little pieces in his hands, sliced by the claws of the Maverick known as Z0M813-P1X3.

"You insolent whelps... Do you think to kill me, a higher being? We, who have grown into the strongest beings in the city? I shall show you the folly of your thinking!" With that, he charged and attacked the gathered Reploids. Tossing the ones who attempted to attack him like easily tossable things, he worked his way through the crowd, trying to reach safety. His rampage was short lived, however, when he noticed that there was nobody around him. Whirling to find the Reploids, he was met with the full force of those who had been left standing, their shots converging and incinerating him. His helmet fell to the ground, smoking, and on the side was the face of a snarling fox.

Zombie Pixe was lynched. He was one of the Tails Clan.
Night begins now and will end on Sunday. If you have a night action, send it in to me and Thecrimsonmage

Once again, sorry for the late post.