PDA

View Full Version : Flumph Villian

Thamir
2008-03-14, 04:28 AM
My group are avid readers of OOTS (thanks for hours of entertainment giant!) anyway, I decided I wanted an obscure monster as leader of the cult in the adventure. He is referred to by name however is finally revealed in a climactic battle. What creature have I decided, well as my group are OOtS fans as noted above I decided I would use a flumph. But now I need to build an awesome powerful flumph at around CR5, do you have any really cool ideas?

Tokiko Mima
2008-03-14, 10:22 AM
Let's see... using the flumph 3.0 stats found here: http://www.enworld.org/cc/converted/aberration/flumph.htm

You'd need to add 5-6 PC levels to ramp up the challenge. So my suggestion is Flumph Warlock 2/Sorcerer 2/Crusader 2. That gives you two least invocations, a selection of 1st level arcane spells, 5 manuevers with 2 stances and add +4 BAB. It is all keyed off Charisma, so your villain can pump that up for big benefits. You definiately don't want the party to fight it alone though. If they can focus fire it will die pretty fast. Give it a healer or two.

Draz74
2008-03-14, 02:35 PM
I just want to say: this is awesome.