PDA

View Full Version : Belkar is right, kill the gnomes!

akumadaimyo
2008-03-14, 04:45 PM
I think Belkar is somewhat right. They will be at war with gnomes. Currently gnomes are PCs, but in 4th ed they will be monsters. Get in that premptive strike now! Kill them before they turn! It's just like if someone gets bit by a zombie really. :smallbiggrin:

FujinAkari
2008-03-14, 04:48 PM
:smallconfused:

Gnomes are monsters in 4E? What? I thought they just were going to be released in a subsequent book, sort of like Aasimaar?

Saint Nil
2008-03-14, 04:54 PM
Yep, sorry, but Gnomes arn't a main player race anymore. Which is a real shame, cause I like gnomes. Some of my best friends are gnomes.

Time for the gnomes equal rights movement. Freedom!

Baywolfe
2008-03-14, 05:00 PM
He's wearing the Gnome's hat!

hamishspence
2008-03-14, 05:16 PM
Would you say Dwarfs, Halflings, Elves were monsters in 3.5 cos they are in MM? or aasimar? Merfolk?

being ONLY present in MM is a bit of a downgrade, but they will still be playable, they just do not get as much support.

Now if gnomes get made more monstrous, maybe. Hints in R&C that they would be connected to the dark fey. Whether that has been redone or not, I do not know.

monty
2008-03-14, 07:31 PM
Goblins are in the MM, but are they monsters? That's right, they're not. So neither are gnomes. Although they should be. Gods, I hate gnomes.

Om
2008-03-14, 07:33 PM
Time for the gnomes equal rights movement. Freedom!That is, the Gnomish equal heights movement. No more exploiting and looking down on Gnomes!

bluish_wolf
2008-03-14, 07:36 PM
Goblins are in the MM, but are they monsters? That's right, they're not. So neither are gnomes. Although they should be. Gods, I hate gnomes.

Well, humans are in the monster manual as well, if I remember correctly.

Flickerdart
2008-03-14, 07:37 PM

Goblins aren't monsters? Have you been INT drained lately? Goblins are one of the most basic monsters there are!

monty
2008-03-14, 08:03 PM
Goblins aren't monsters? Have you been INT drained lately? Goblins are one of the most basic monsters there are!

Shun the nonbeliever! The only monsters I see are those so-called "PC races."

Also, don't believe the monster manual entries. They are all lies! Here (http://www.goblindefensefund.org/manual.html#goblins) is a more realistic monster manual entry for goblins.

Parvum
2008-03-14, 10:51 PM
Would you say Dwarfs, Halflings, Elves were monsters in 3.5 cos they are in MM? or aasimar? Merfolk?

Dwarves, elves, halflings? No. Aasimar, merfolk, orcs? Yes.

People think of things like pseudo-dragons and displacer beasts as monsters, and the fact that they have level adjustments and intelligence of more than 10 probably won't change this.
Had a displacer beast paladin once. Named Mittens. It was the first time my group and I had met up with full base attack bonus, natural attacks, and a free action attack weapon. So many attacks...

The Hop Goblin
2008-03-14, 11:24 PM
... Goblins have had a bad wrap. Stinkin` Tolkien....

Roderick_BR
2008-03-14, 11:41 PM

Gnomes are monsters in 4E? What? I thought they just were going to be released in a subsequent book, sort of like Aasimaar?
It's a joke. Gnomes will show up first only on the Monster Manual, and not in the Players as a playable race.... therefore they are monsters :smalltongue:

xmolder
2008-03-15, 03:49 AM
Q. How do you make a gnome useful?
A. Kill it, tie it to a rope, and use it to find traps.

Q. What's a halfling?
A. A gnome that's too useful to put on a rope.

akumadaimyo
2008-03-15, 04:30 AM
Gnomes ARE monsters in 4th ed. Kill them before they turn! You know someone who is a gnome, do them a favor, kill them now. Do you want to remember your gnome friend as is or as a violent monster that they will become? Belkar is our savior from the gnomes! :smallbiggrin:

Kedami
2008-03-15, 05:18 AM

Q. What's a halfling?

Laughing... so... hard... it... hurts...:smallbiggrin:

akumadaimyo
2008-03-15, 06:48 AM
Your wrong dude, a halfling is a gnome who was streached out on a rope and lived. :smalltongue:

Szilard
2008-03-15, 09:38 AM
Well, humans are in the monster manual as well, if I remember correctly.

Not in 3.5 at least.

Dr. Cthulwho
2008-03-15, 10:03 AM
I think Belkar is somewhat right. They will be at war with gnomes. Currently gnomes are PCs, but in 4th ed they will be monsters. Get in that premptive strike now! Kill them before they turn! It's just like if someone gets bit by a zombie really. :smallbiggrin:

Hmmm. Zombie gnomes...

Exactly what the genre has been missing!

Ikialev
2008-03-15, 01:12 PM
Gnomes stink...

Aristeidis
2008-03-15, 02:14 PM
Good point akumadaimyo!
By appearing only in the MM takes them closer to monster and are killed more easily without feeling guilty! Slay them all! (haha)

Boot Goblin
2008-03-15, 02:41 PM
Gnomes have rabies, you know.

Corrupted One
2008-03-15, 03:00 PM
Gnomes have rabies, you know.

I need no more incentive!!! Slay the gnomish menace!!! They all must die!!! :belkar: Belkar is our saviour from the tyrannical yoke of the gnomish sub- human scum!!

ChaoticEvilGuy
2008-03-15, 11:00 PM
I just like to kill gnomes because they scream for mercy :smallamused:

Forealms
2008-03-16, 10:28 AM
I need no more incentive!!! Slay the gnomish menace!!! They all must die!!! :belkar: Belkar is our saviour from the tyrannical yoke of the gnomish sub- human scum!!

Sig-quoted for awesomeness :smallbiggrin:

Lorn
2008-03-16, 11:17 AM

Q. What's a halfling?
Or, preferably - don't kill it. Not all traps are deadly. If it screams in pain, then you've found a trap and should poke the trap some more just to make sure. With the gnome.

Or train it to Detect Magic, and use it to find magic items - see the early stages of OOTS involving a paralyzed V.

Saint Nil
2008-03-16, 11:31 AM
What is with the hatred towards Gnomes? They not only invent the best magic items!! Leave the Gnomes alone or else!

*shows army of epic gnomes, all over level 20, and more powerful than druids. Yes, they are THAT powerful*

Will anyone else help me defend the gnomes?

brilliantlight
2008-03-16, 11:50 AM
Shun the nonbeliever! The only monsters I see are those so-called "PC races."

Also, don't believe the monster manual entries. They are all lies! Here (http://www.goblindefensefund.org/manual.html#goblins) is a more realistic monster manual entry for goblins.

One thing I agree about that site is that the goblins in the Sunless Citidal did NOTHING that rated death. Selling things to the highest bidder is evil? The writer must be a Communist. LOL

Jimblee
2008-03-16, 12:07 PM
If Gnomes were taken out, what did they get replaced by?

Elves are "Sharp ears", humans are "blank folk", half-orcs are "monster people"... Gnomes are "short people who aren't halflings".

Good riddance, lets break out the dinner slabs! Always wanted me a nice pair of gnomeskin boots

Lupy
2008-03-16, 12:45 PM
What is with the hatred towards Gnomes? They not only invent the best magic items!! Leave the Gnomes alone or else!

*shows army of epic gnomes, all over level 20, and more powerful than druids. Yes, they are THAT powerful*

I will! And we all know that the Kender will! Do you really want to go to war with Kender and Gnomes??? And I will somehow get Raistlin involved! SO surrender you sizeists!

Death to :belkar:!!!

*banging on door of the Tower at Palanthas*
Your Gnomish future-servants need you Raistlin!
*zapped*

Flickerdart
2008-03-16, 01:18 PM
SO surrender you sizeists!

Someone's a hypocrite.

Saint Nil
2008-03-16, 01:24 PM
FINALLY! A fellow gnome-protector! Let us gather gnomes around the globe and take over the world!

slayerx
2008-03-16, 02:18 PM
If Gnomes were taken out, what did they get replaced by?

for 4th edition

Tieflings (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/toon/20071219a&pf=true)
Short people in exchange for demon people...
Also, Gnomes are apparently gonna be more like Brownies and sprites or something like that...

Also, you mention half-orcs which sound like they were takenout too and replace by Dragonborn (http://www.wocstudios.com/images/4e12.jpg)

and they added another brand of elf...

akumadaimyo
2008-03-16, 03:09 PM
I will! And we all know that the Kender will! Do you really want to go to war with Kender and Gnomes??? And I will somehow get Raistlin involved! SO surrender you sizeists!

*banging on door of the Tower at Palanthas*
Your Gnomish future-servants need you Raistlin!
*zapped*

Ha, as if races from a product WotC no longer endorses can save the gnomes! The Warforged, Tiefling, Dragonborn, Eladrin and whatever other PHB races are in 4th will mop the floor with them, as led by Belkar! Strike down the gnomes now! :smalltongue:

Alex Warlorn
2008-03-16, 05:06 PM
I grow to detest 4E with the more I learn of it.

And I have to understand what it IS about gnomes that people are ticked off about them with.

monty
2008-03-16, 07:16 PM

And I have to understand what it IS about gnomes that people are ticked off about them with.

I hate most of the PHB races. Halflings are cool because of Belkar, and half-orcs are half-cool, but the rest of them are overrated.

Syraider
2008-03-16, 07:47 PM
this is cool xD

akumadaimyo
2008-03-16, 08:57 PM
I hate most of the PHB races. Halflings are cool because of Belkar, and half-orcs are half-cool, but the rest of them are overrated.

That's merely your opinion. I never liked Halflings and Half-Orcs were fun but didn't seem that useful with all their penalties, at least not for the classes I play.

I play rogues a lot and Tiefling works great for that class, and I happen to like demonic hero's.

akumadaimyo
2008-03-16, 08:59 PM

Then don't play it. Problem solved.

And I have to understand how someone sees a joke and takes it seriously.

brilliantlight
2008-03-16, 09:01 PM
FINALLY! A fellow gnome-protector! Let us gather gnomes around the globe and take over the world!

Add me as well. I have no problem with them ADDING PC races but I do have one about subtracting them.

Orzel
2008-03-16, 09:19 PM
As me mom says

"the only good gnome is a slow roasted one."

Alex Warlorn
2008-03-16, 10:06 PM
Add me as well. I have no problem with them ADDING PC races but I do have one about subtracting them.

Can I be on that list as well?

monty
2008-03-16, 10:14 PM

Pfft. If they're going to designate any "PC races," they should include all of the playable ones.

Saint Nil
2008-03-17, 07:50 PM
Lupy
Brilliantlight
Alew Warlorn

We must fight to defend our gnomes. Down with tieflings! I mean, whats cool about being part deamon-evil beings doomed to hell, who live to destroy the lives of others?

Sequinox
2008-03-17, 07:59 PM
I see what Rich is doing with Belkar...

he has obviously let Belkar know the the strip will be converted tp 4th edition, and that gnomes will not be playable, they will be monsters. He has payed Belkar to kill all the gnomes so that no one will arouse suspicion that HE, the creator of the comic, is behind it instead, and not belkar!

There is only one way to end this: DOWN WITH THE TIEFLINGS! DOWN WITH THE TIEFLINGS! We must end this cruelty toward gnomes and stop the abuse of shorter people once and for all! (And while we're at it, run those tieflings out of the PHB and back into the monster manual where they belong! :smallamused:

:smallfurious: TO WAR!

(:smallbiggrin: )

EvilElitest
2008-03-17, 08:01 PM

they will be in the monster manual.
from
EE

EvilElitest
2008-03-17, 08:07 PM
... Goblins have had a bad wrap. Stinkin` Tolkien....

ironically, Tolkien was a devout Catholic, and so he didn't want to publish his works because he felt having a race of "always evil" creatures went against his believes on mercy, forgiveness and redemptions, as well as the nature of a soul. So really, blame peter Jackson :smallbiggrin:
from
EE

Admiral One
2008-03-17, 08:44 PM
Any world of warcraft Horde player knows:

rule #1:
Kill the gnome

Doesn't matter how weak the gnome is, kill it at all costs.

akumadaimyo
2008-03-17, 10:14 PM
Lupy
Brilliantlight
Alew Warlorn

We must fight to defend our gnomes. Down with tieflings! I mean, whats cool about being part deamon-evil beings doomed to hell, who live to destroy the lives of others?

Ha! What's so cool about being a lawn ornament? Nothing. Best thing you have going for you is Travelocity. We have Hellboy. Your so screwed. :smalltongue:

akumadaimyo
2008-03-17, 10:18 PM
I see what Rich is doing with Belkar...

he has obviously let Belkar know the the strip will be converted tp 4th edition, and that gnomes will not be playable, they will be monsters. He has payed Belkar to kill all the gnomes so that no one will arouse suspicion that HE, the creator of the comic, is behind it instead, and not belkar!

There is only one way to end this: DOWN WITH THE TIEFLINGS! DOWN WITH THE TIEFLINGS! We must end this cruelty toward gnomes and stop the abuse of shorter people once and for all! (And while we're at it, run those tieflings out of the PHB and back into the monster manual where they belong! :smallamused:

:smallfurious: TO WAR!

Pft, good luck with that. Tieflings are more popular. We the oppressed Tieflings have risen up and cast down the less popular gnome. To the MM with you! Off our lawns too! There shall be no solace for you! Belkar and the Tieflings will destroy you all! Of course you also forget our allies the Warforged, Dragonborn and Eladrin. You stand NO chance whatsoever. Can't say I blame you for forgeting though, without a high chair you couldn't possibly see how badly you are outnumbered! :smallbiggrin: And as far as MM? Your wrong. The Forgotten Realms has had Tieflings as PCs for a while now. Forgotten Realms is also one of the more popular settings AND will be the default setting for the RPGA. Your cause is hopeless! WE ARE LEGION! (And we have Belkar too!)

Alex Warlorn
2008-03-17, 10:21 PM
Lupy
Brilliantlight
Alew Warlorn

They're Belkar with horns!

Rugger1869
2008-03-18, 10:27 AM
Want to see a real gnome? This is crazy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece

It's in The Sun, so it must be true!:smallamused:

monty
2008-03-18, 12:23 PM
Tieflings? They're still mostly human. Someday, the goblins, kobolds, and orcs will rule the world. Where will your precious planetouched be then?

anamiac
2008-03-18, 01:03 PM
I think the biggest problem with gnomes is that they don't have a real niche. They are small, but so are halflings. Some are curious, but so are halflings.

And the aspect where Gnomes like magic? Well, Elves like magic even more. Gnomes just don't have their own niche. Alchemy is just too small, too unuseful, so it doesn't count.

For all of you who haven't read Rich's section about creating a new world in the gaming section of the site, I suggest you read this:
http://www.giantitp.com/articles/Y2BEzifZZgrsSdReVf4.html

I enjoy playing gnomes. I think they should be filled out, given more detail rather than removing them. The biggest problem with gnomes is that people don't know how to play them. But with their -2 str, +2 con they make better spellcasters than elves (elves have +2 dex, -2 con).

akumadaimyo
2008-03-18, 01:07 PM
Actually in 4th ed there are NO stat penalties. Elves now totally rule over gnomes for magic. Though gnomes are now tied in to being fae, so they might be pretty damn good at magic.

gm_rand
2008-03-18, 01:16 PM
The more I hear about 4th Ed. the more lame it sounds.

doliest
2008-03-18, 01:19 PM
Please don't tell me they're adding more elves? I HATE ELVES! WHY DO WE HAVE ELVES AT ALL!? AND WHY ARE ELVES SO GOOD AT MAGIC? THEY HAVE A DEX MOD, THEY SHOULD BE FREAKING THIEF!
:smallfurious:

I love gnomes....my first character was a gnome barbarian, and a long list of bards, paladins, & arcane spell casters followed.

VIVA LA GNOME-LUTION.

brilliantlight
2008-03-18, 01:27 PM
Pfft. If they're going to designate any "PC races," they should include all of the playable ones.

I would have all the humanoids in the MM as PC races.

akumadaimyo
2008-03-18, 01:34 PM
Please don't tell me they're adding more elves? I HATE ELVES! WHY DO WE HAVE ELVES AT ALL!? AND WHY ARE ELVES SO GOOD AT MAGIC? THEY HAVE A DEX MOD, THEY SHOULD BE FREAKING THIEF!

I love gnomes....my first character was a gnome barbarian, and a long list of bards, paladins, & arcane spell casters followed.

VIVA LA GNOME-LUTION.

Never. Your a lawn ornament, get used to it. :smalltongue:

doliest
2008-03-20, 08:14 PM
Don't worry, you will all get yours when the gnome flying rock-squad arrives!:smallfurious:

Kish
2008-03-20, 08:17 PM
Tieflings? They're still mostly human.
*poke* In D&D 3.0 and 3.5ed, that should be "Prime." Tieflings need not have any human blood at all...they might be mostly gnome, in fact. If 4ed changes that, it will be one more point in favor of my using 4ed as a doorstop or not at all.

Alex Warlorn
2008-03-20, 08:28 PM
I think the biggest problem with gnomes is that they don't have a real niche. They are small, but so are halflings. Some are curious, but so are halflings.

And the aspect where Gnomes like magic? Well, Elves like magic even more. Gnomes just don't have their own niche. Alchemy is just too small, too unuseful, so it doesn't count.

For all of you who haven't read Rich's section about creating a new world in the gaming section of the site, I suggest you read this:
http://www.giantitp.com/articles/Y2BEzifZZgrsSdReVf4.html

I enjoy playing gnomes. I think they should be filled out, given more detail rather than removing them. The biggest problem with gnomes is that people don't know how to play them. But with their -2 str, +2 con they make better spellcasters than elves (elves have +2 dex, -2 con).

They are the technological 'wizards' of my campaign world.

Alex Warlorn
2008-03-20, 08:30 PM
Lupy
Brilliantlight
Alew Warlorn

"We are the save the gnomes foundation."

"I thought we were the smite the gnome haters squad?"

"I still like Gnome Liberation Army myself."

ArmorArmadillo
2008-03-20, 08:30 PM
Gnomes have carried a campaign of terror and cruelty against my beloved kobolds for too long, lead the charge Belkar!

Libertad para Meepo!

brilliantlight
2008-03-24, 09:24 AM

VIVA LA GNOME-LUTION.

Elves should get a bonus to Int or Cha (most likely Int) if they are such good spellcasters.

brilliantlight
2008-03-24, 09:27 AM
*poke* In D&D 3.0 and 3.5ed, that should be "Prime." Tieflings need not have any human blood at all...they might be mostly gnome, in fact. If 4ed changes that, it will be one more point in favor of my using 4ed as a doorstop or not at all.

Actually I always though Teifling should be a template like fiendish or half fiendish. This is one thing I think 4.0 is doing right.

brilliantlight
2008-03-24, 09:32 AM
Gnomes have carried a campaign of terror and cruelty against my beloved kobolds for too long, lead the charge Belkar!

Libertad para Meepo!

One of my characters is a 3Cl/4 Sorcerer/7 Myistic Theurge kolbold. This is a kolbold that can kick butt.

monty
2008-03-24, 12:37 PM

Where does it say that? I looked at the SRD entries, and saw

Aasimars are humans with some trace of celestial blood in their veins, and tieflings have some fiendishness in their family tree.
It doesn't explicitly state that tieflings are human, but it heavily implies it.

Also,

Many tieflings are indistinguishable from humans. Others have small horns, pointed teeth, red eyes, a whiff of brimstone about them, or even cloven feet.
Gnomes are definitely not "indistinguishable from humans."

I didn't see it say anywhere that there are non-human tieflings, unless it's in a non-core book (I'm not going to take the time to look through all of my books for this).

Kish
2008-03-24, 03:57 PM
Where does it say that? I looked at the SRD entries, and saw

It doesn't explicitly state that tieflings are human, but it heavily implies it.
You know, you're right. Considering that half-fiends are explicitly the children of fiends and any mortal creature, and the lack of any logical reason why just human half-fiends would be able to produce children who would be Planetouched, I'm inclined to put that down to "they let the same D&D writer who determined human racial abilities write the Planetouched entry, and he forgot that there are actually PC races other than human," but I can't deny that the Monster Manual states for aasimar, and heavily implies for tieflings, that their mortal heritage is always human.

akumadaimyo
2008-03-24, 05:11 PM
Tieflings are NOT a template. Not in 2cd ed, 3.0, 3.5 or 4th ed. In 4th ed they are a race of their own. They are not half-breeds anymore. They had their own empire. They are more like the half-elves in Eberron who breed true.

brilliantlight
2008-03-24, 07:03 PM
Tieflings are NOT a template. Not in 2cd ed, 3.0, 3.5 or 4th ed. In 4th ed they are a race of their own. They are not half-breeds anymore. They had their own empire. They are more like the half-elves in Eberron who breed true.

They SHOULD be as fiends breed with all humanoids.

akumadaimyo
2008-03-24, 07:20 PM
They do but it isn't added on. It more seems to overide whatever stats you get from your other race. Half-fiend is a Template, Tiefling is not. In 4th they are their own race which breeds true now.

brilliantlight
2008-03-27, 07:37 AM
I guess that works as well.

SirSigfried
2008-03-27, 08:13 AM
NOOOOO!!!!! You fools this is how the snarl came into existence!!!

*the universe begins to unravel*

SEE NOW YOU'VE DONE IT..:smallfurious:

Burley
2008-03-27, 09:29 AM
Okay, I love Gnomes, so, put me on the list, Oh Listputteroner.
But, it's true. Gnomes are often played as comic relief, and not as useful characters. Aside from me, the people in my groups who play gnomes often let themselves die and build new characters, or play them so stereotypically that we all get fed up and kill it.
But, the same is true for Tieflings. Yeah, gnomes can be high pitched and obnoxious, but Tieflings are all whiny and emo. (Yeah, it's a stereotype. Sue me.)

On a related side note, who here has played in Dawnforge? It's a third party D&D setting with 5 elven races, 4 human races, tieflings, lizardfolk, Yuan-ti, (full, not half) Orcs, gnomes, dwarves, and minotaurs as the playable races. At each level you get your normal abilities from your class, PLUS a special trait/transformation from you RACE.
My point: Dawnforge came out years ago, and everything I've heard (except for the game mechanics shift) about 4ed was already done in this 3rd party setting.
Gives y'all another thing to hate on WotC for. :smallamused:

Taliesan
2008-03-27, 09:42 AM
What is wrong with gnomes?

They are the comic relief and comic relief sucks and sucks hard if done badly.

Darkhands
2008-03-27, 01:34 PM
As a Gnome warrior tank in World of Warcraft for the past 3 1/2 years, I take offense to all the Gnome hate in this thread! The noble Gnomes are vastly superior to the tallish in every way!

Saint Nil
2008-03-27, 08:45 PM
Alright, more members of the save the gnomes foundation. Mabye we should start a petition and send it in to WotC. Mabye ask them to either
a: Replace tieflings with gnomes
b: Include both races
c: Create two PhBs, one with gnomes and one with tieflings. If we called it a marketing scheme they would probably do it. We should make our own save the gnomes thread.

Gamerlord
2008-03-28, 12:53 PM
Gnomes ARE monsters in 4th ed. Kill them before they turn! You know someone who is a gnome, do them a favor, kill them now. Do you want to remember your gnome friend as is or as a violent monster that they will become? Belkar is our savior from the gnomes! :smallbiggrin:
BURN BELKAR

Gamerlord
2008-03-28, 12:57 PM
NOOOOO!!!!! You fools this is how the snarl came into existence!!!

*the universe begins to unravel*

SEE NOW YOU'VE DONE IT..:smallfurious:

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DOOOOOOOOOOOOM

monty
2008-03-30, 03:59 PM

I recently found that better than a dead gnome on a rope is a live gnome in heavy armor. Our party recently got a gnome paladin *shudder*, so we adopted a new strategy - instead of searching for traps or scouting for enemies, we have the paladin charge into the area. In the last session alone, he set off about half a dozen traps and got beaten up by three consecutive enemies.

hotel_papa
2008-03-30, 06:57 PM
Kill the gnomes. Anything that needed a +1 LA sub-race (whisper gnome) to be interesting is out the damn door. Heck, for that matter, kill the tieflings and aasimars, too. What's the point? It's usually never a good idea build-wise to have a LA, and frankly, there's no way to run a campaign with 675 different races and cultures that makes any sense without it ending up a theoretical anthropology seminar. With dice. Good riddance, you tinker schmucks.

akumadaimyo
2008-03-30, 07:08 PM
Except that in 4th ed Tieflings have no LA. So please read up before you post something like that.

Warler, Darūk
2008-03-30, 08:56 PM

:smallannoyed: I Agree from to bottle of my heart, i still liked more of gnomes than the new races, gnomes are classic races along whit elfs, dwarves humans and halflings... you can't just trow away the good old gnomes.:smallmad: hey, is you dont like it, deal whit it, i kind despite elfen of all kinds even drows, they're made to look cooler tath they are and that suck's but what would you think if they remove elfs from the playable races han?:smallannoyed:

monty
2008-03-30, 11:36 PM
:smallannoyed: I Agree from to bottle of my heart, i still liked more of gnomes than the new races, gnomes are classic races along whit elfs, dwarves humans and halflings... you can't just trow away the good old gnomes.:smallmad: hey, is you dont like it, deal whit it, i kind despite elfen of all kinds even drows, they're made to look cooler tath they are and that suck's but what would you think if they remove elfs from the playable races han?:smallannoyed:

If they removed elves? That'd be even better.

Kish
2008-03-31, 06:05 AM
You know...

I'd be ecstatic if they removed humans from the playable races in the Player's Handbook. Of course they never would, not even if they removed all the others, but it would definitely spark my interest in whatever edition they did it in.