PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Shattered Blade

Xuincherguixe
2008-03-14, 06:17 PM
So I ended up buying this for the Wii, and I'm thinking about taking back.

It's not a terrible game. Worth renting probably, but you're probably not going to get much gameplay out of it.

I will say this for it. Hanataro's story mode is absolutely hilarious. And hard. You end up being put up against some of the shows most insane characters. Most of it is about him trying to run away, and having to fight people anyways.

So basically kind of fun, but kind of a waste.

It's disappointing. The game could have been so much better.

Ranis
2008-03-14, 07:54 PM
It's a Bleach game and you expected something better?

Xuincherguixe
2008-03-14, 07:59 PM
Well, someone recommended it, and I was looking for a two player game. I'm going to be more wary in the future though.

Ranis
2008-03-14, 08:11 PM
First of all, it's third party, and second of all, it's a game about an anime. It's going to be subpar at very very best, because of that fact alone.

Mattarias, King.
2008-03-14, 08:44 PM
Eh, I personally find it quite fun. Some Bankais were sub-par, but it was fun nonetheless. running circles around your opponent as Bankai Ichigo is fun. :smallbiggrin:

Xuincherguixe
2008-03-14, 09:02 PM
Eh, I personally find it quite fun. Some Bankais were sub-par, but it was fun nonetheless. running circles around your opponent as Bankai Ichigo is fun. :smallbiggrin:

I'm kind of having fun with the game too really. But I get the impression it's going to get old fast.

Talkkno
2008-03-14, 09:28 PM
First of all, it's third party, and second of all, it's a game about an anime. It's going to be subpar at very very best, because of that fact alone.

Hey, the Naruto fighting games for the GC and the one for the wii pretty decent IMO.

Ranis
2008-03-14, 09:32 PM
Hey, the Naruto fighting games for the GC and the one for the wii pretty decent IMO.

People actually spent money on those? :smalleek:

Lighturtle
2008-03-15, 05:03 AM
People actually spent money on those? :smalleek:

Did you even try playing them?