PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf II: Part 2

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-29, 09:21 AM
Yesterday morning (game time) EKM told us that the seer told him that Xylric and I were werewolves.

Yesterday afternoon Bookman told us that he was the seer and he saw the heart of Tussy the first night and DM77 the second night.

Bookman was right. Therefore, we believe him to be the seer. Plus what he did was really ballsy and earned the respect of the town.

Last night Bookman saw the heart of EKM and said that he's a villager.

Someone here is being less than truthful. I don't think its Bookman, but I can't just vote for Xyrlic without actual proof. For all I know, EKM thinks it'd be funny to have his brother lynched so he started the attacks on Xyrilc.

I'm casting a vote for Gezina. When 3/4 of the village was voting for DM77, she suddenly appears and points to Tussy for no reason. This was before Tussy asked to be pointed too. That seems like a hasty werewolf vote to try to keep one of their own alive.

/me points a hoof at Gez

Lucky
2006-09-29, 10:21 AM
Uhh... Sure, why not?

/me points at Xylric

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-29, 11:11 AM
Well, the points do seem to be stacked against you Xrylic. There is truth is Llama's words, but for now I would venture to say that Xrylic looks most likely to be a werewolf. Excpesially with the seer

/me points to Xrylic

Cain2005
2006-09-29, 11:14 AM
Cain will trust Bookman on this one

*Cain points at Xrylic

edit: however in the back of Cain's mind, he wonders if Bookman may be leading him astray

alcomoholik
2006-09-29, 11:18 AM
Xrylic - you got 11 votes already and if you get 6 more you're hanging!

You're seriously gonna have to pull some tricks out of the bag this time!!!

Selrahc
2006-09-29, 11:24 AM
Bear in mind however Bookman isn't working this out from his role as seer, but from
(by a trusted village........name protected). This one is NOT 100% sure but I'm almost POSITIVE he's a wolf!

Meaning that if hes wrong... its not really his fault, but that of whoever gave him the advice.

Following Bookman isn't what we are doing, we are following whoever Bookman trusts. Thats still good enough for me, but those of you(Might be noone as far as I know, just posting in case) just following because hes the seer, at least think about it a little.

Pocky
2006-09-29, 11:26 AM
*Pocky stumbles out of the inn, bits of chocolate and cookie crumbs staining his shirt*

"Morning already? Who... oh dear."

*Pocky listens to the current arguments, and nods as Bookman speaks his piece*

"Being as Bookman was correct on the last choice, I will heed his judgment this time as well."

/me points at Xrylic

"So... has anyone seen a crate full of chocolate covered cookie sticks? And does anyone know the way to Tymaniux?"

Cain2005
2006-09-29, 11:31 AM
I have to agree with Selrahc, Bookman's claim comes from a unknown person, and although Bookman trust this person, the person him/her self may be feeding him false infomation.

So there are two possible directions,
1. The infomation is real and Xylric is a werewolf.

2. The person that gave Bookman the infomation may be the werewolf and trying to lead us off the trail.

Selrahc
2006-09-29, 11:33 AM
Or...

3.The person is a villager, but got their information wrong.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-29, 11:39 AM
Its obvious that Xyrlic is doomed to hang. I see no reason to prolong the inevitable. Let's hit the majority.

A.K.A. hey look a bandwagon! Lets hop on!

/me removes my hoof from Gez and points it at Xyrlic

I still think my earlier claims are worth thinking about, but its a bandwagon. wheeee!

Cain2005
2006-09-29, 11:40 AM
There is one last option, and that Bookman made it up.

At this time Cain will not piont at him, but he now may watch Bookman a little more closely

Weebl
2006-09-29, 11:42 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fullblader!!! Thats it!

*Weebl points at that guy bookman's pointing at*

edited to fix massive sidescrolling

veecher
2006-09-29, 11:43 AM
in my defense, i have never changed my vote. i stuck with tussy the whol time. it was also made pretty clear that i wanted tussy to die because he was the most suspicious, it just happened to be that dm77 had the same target.

for the time being im going to point at newbie for always playing backup.

/me points at newbie.

ooc im probably not gonna have much time for the next cpouple of weeks so please dont hang me for absenteeism.

Deckmaster
2006-09-29, 12:56 PM
I think we're all being a bit hasty here, but if we do hang Xylric and it turns out he is a wolf, anyone who didn't vote for him will be looked at suspiciously. So in order to save my own skin and no other reason I cast my vote for Xylric.

/me points at Xylric

(BTW, in case no one figured it out, this is Major Geek)

Madmal
2006-09-29, 01:05 PM
Mal goes out of is house, while pting something in his pockets
so...Fullblader died....hmmm...go figure...

and another bandwagon? hmph...

Xylric
2006-09-29, 01:21 PM
I believe only one more vote is neccessary for my lynching.

So, let it be my own.

Xylric points at self.

Korith
2006-09-29, 01:31 PM
Narrator Korith:
The magic number is 17.
20 Votes thusfar for Xylric.
1 Vote Newbie
1 Vote Veecher

Voters:
Alarra - Xylric
Atreyu - Xylric
B-Man - Xylric
Bookman - Xylric
Captain Smellie Hippie - Xylric
Cain - Xylric
Death - Xylric
DLD - Xylric
EKM - Xylric
evnafets - veecher
General Nerd - Xylric
Gezina - Xylric
Gralamin Shieldheart - Xylric
Kyrian - Xylric
Lucky - Xylric
Newbie in the Playground - Xylric
Pocky - Xylric
Raldor - Xylric
Selrahc - Xylric
veecher - Newbie
Weebl - Xylric
Xylric - Xylric

Additional Note
As the majority has been reached, I have contacted The Roaming Gnome with the suggestion that the silent players should have until the end of the night phase to check in (since they otherwise would have had...around 33 more hours to report in.

Should you be on the list (page one, your name highlighted in red and bolded), you might want to throw in your vote since Xylric is toast any way we butter this, in case The Roaming Gnome prefers to dispense swift justice on the missing players.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-29, 01:33 PM
11 votes? I would recount that Korith, as I counted 16.

So let mine be the damning vote!

/me points at Xylric

((At last, I do the one thing I've dreamt about for 22 years! I'm directly responsible for your death!!!!))

Kyrian
2006-09-29, 01:46 PM
Hey look, pointing. Who are we all pointing at? Xlyric? Ok...seems like everyone that's given reason to point at him has made good points, so I'll believe in Bookman for now, until he gives me reason otherwise.

/me points at Xlyric

smellie_hippie
2006-09-29, 01:55 PM
Peer pressure... peer pressure...

/me points at Xrylic

InaVegt
2006-09-29, 01:59 PM
Gezina

/me points at Zylric

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-29, 02:14 PM
((The people whos names are bolded in red on the first page have until the end of the nightfall phase, which will be 11:00pm EST Saturday to post that they are still here. If that deos not happen, Korith will include a early morning lynching in his daybreak post on Saturday at 11:00

At this point all the special Night people need to PM Korith. This day was short, apparently you guys do live somewhere in the artic circle.))

The day had barely begun, and yet fingers were being pointed rapidly. Xylric, through not fault of his own quickly accrued over 17 votes.... The majority.

The day was barely half-way over and the villagers had already decided their hanging. Newbie and his guardsmen approached Xylric, and Newbie grabbed him by the arm, leading him to the gallos. In a sudden fit of death-inspired rage, Xylric eyes turned blood red, his body began to swell and grow massive amounts of hair. His clothing was ripped to shreds as his body grew and grew. His feet became paws, his hands became claws and his face elongated into a fang-filled snout. He roared a horrifying roar, and flung Newbie in the Playground across the town square with his immense, evil infused strength. The other two guards, Veecher and Selrahc attempted to subdue Xylric...

But the Beast would not be stopped. The terrible creature overran the other two guardsmen and headed straight for the mass of villagers who were watching in horror... He was out for blood.

Suddenly, Eldritch Knight Myrij was there, wielding an enchanted, silver-edged sword in one hand and deadly magics in the other. Xylric the Wolf roared in protest and they began to battle. The fierce combat continued for minutes... what seemed like hours to the horrified townsfolk. Then Myrij casts a powerful spell and blasts Xylric away with a bolt of force. Myrij charges, holding his silver sword in both hands, over his head. The edge of the sword gleamed in the midday sun, and then it came down upon Xylric, rending a huge gash in the creatures chest. In a flash Myrij struck again, impaling the creature on his silver sword. Xylric stumbled backwards, swaying... coughing up blood. The cursed life was leaving his blood-shot eyes... and he smiled, the edges of his snout turning up into a chilling grin. He then falls over, dead, and the town is deathly quiet.

One more werewolf down... but it had only just begun.

The villagers spent the rest of the day in celebration for they had once again slain a werewolf. ZombieRockStar played his music while everyone danced in the town square. Today was a good day and they wanted it to last, for the night only brings horror and more death.

((The Night will end at 11:00pm EST Saturday, those of you bolded and in red text on the first post must post something so that you will not be culled tomorrow morning.))

Weebl
2006-09-29, 02:22 PM
WOOOOOO!!! Another one bites the dust! Yells Weebl.

((2 down, 5 to go!))

Alarra
2006-09-29, 02:29 PM
Alarra, although being very frightened that the crazed wolf was going to manage to kill someone during that (excellently fun and well-written) lynching, applauds those that restrained him. "We're so much closer to having a safe village now!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-29, 02:36 PM
*the llama crawls out from under the gallows where it was hiding after the attack. It trots bravely over to the werewolf corpse and spits on it, then it runs away as fast as it can in case the wolf jumps back up. It goes to the party to search for ear scratches.*

Weebl
2006-09-29, 02:40 PM
Weebl goes up to the Llama and gives him a stoke.
It's all right mate. It's all right. He says in a calming tone.

Pocky
2006-09-29, 02:42 PM
*Pocky approaches Myrij, his eyes wide open*

"My friend... once you are feeling better, I would very much like to learn how to use a sword the way you do."

*Pocky leans down a little and offers Myrij a shoulder*

"The only style of fighting I know is bare-handed, and I do not think anyone here has silver-threaded gloves and boots for me to use."

*Pocky cracks a small grin and chuckles*

"I would have brought some myself, but then again, I've never even heard of these things until now."

*Pocky looks up at the festivities while he waits for Myrij to lean on him*

"For now, my friend, let us celebrate. For you, Bookman, and the guards are all great heroes who should be honored."

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-29, 02:47 PM
<Smirks>Victory is mine. And any werewolf who comes after me will meet the same fate. I am the Eldritch Knight Myrij, and I am Victorious!

((By the way, despite what my Avatar depicts, I wield a Falchion.... with liberal usage of Arcane Strike.))

((@VV I would, but I haven't figured out what I want yet.))

Cain2005
2006-09-29, 03:23 PM
Well, Bookman you surprised me, and because of that you have earned my trust, I am sorry that I doubted you.

Madmal
2006-09-29, 03:31 PM
((you know....you should ask for a custom avatar...))

Mal joins the celebration
hmm...why not? let's celebrate and ignore that chilling sensation i have...

Cain2005
2006-09-29, 03:46 PM
(OOC: to Malmagor, I have placed my request for a custom avatar about a week ago, reposting it every two days at the thread told me, I pm an artist, but alas still I haven't gotten a reply)

Madmal
2006-09-29, 03:54 PM
((don't worry, you'll ge it evenyually :)))

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-29, 04:14 PM
((Gah! I entirely missed this round!! Oh well, I was going to go with Bookman's suggestion anyway, but I was going to be al rhetorical about it.))

Selrahc
2006-09-29, 04:33 PM
I have only one response

WOOOOO!

Okay. Thats my celebration done.

Selrahc lies asleep in the open next to the gallows, with a sign saying "All Werewolves are losers"

((I'm just a normal villager, they want to kill me, let em. ;D))

Alarra
2006-09-29, 04:36 PM
Alarra joins in the party for awhile before bed.

Xylric
2006-09-29, 06:03 PM
I should've known that it would play out like this. Let me guess, my dear twin had a hand in writing that little scene?

This was but a game, dear brother. We both know that when it comes to reality, I will be the victor.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-29, 06:20 PM
As the townsfolk rejoice on their latest victory, a nearly invisible spectre coalesces near Tussy's tree. Ghostly leiderhosen ruffles silently as the spectre raises one hand in a two-fingered salute to the town, for their good work.

The figure's final task on the mortal plane completed, it slowly slowly billows away as a brisk breeze passes through it's hollow form.

((I daresay. Quite the death. Commendable, truly commendable.))

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-29, 07:12 PM
I should've known that it would play out like this. Let me guess, my dear twin had a hand in writing that little scene?

This was but a game, dear brother. We both know that when it comes to reality, I will be the victor.

No he didn't, but Korith told me about you two so I figured "Why the hell not, I bet EKM will like it" especially with EKM's response that said
((At last, I do the one thing I've dreamt about for 22 years! I'm directly responsible for your death!!!!))

Xylric
2006-09-29, 07:41 PM
It was clear that at least one of them was involved. That was well done.

Gralamin
2006-09-29, 08:09 PM
Now whos next on my list?
We have slayed two, unforuantly I belive those two were a bit sloppy. With 5 wolfs left (including the devil), we best be on our guard.

Lucky
2006-09-29, 08:12 PM
Alright! We're on a roll here guys! Your great Mayor has caught another filthy werewolf! Aren't I great? I personally challenge the werewolves to come get me! HAHA!

((;D))

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-29, 09:10 PM
Why is it I'm that predictable? It's not fair, but it explains why Korith generally wins at SFB, Chess and Go....

((Which reminds me, we've got a game to play when I'm home next.....))

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-30, 12:13 AM
**Ghost of DM77 appears next to the Ghost of Xylric and shakes his furry paw, offering him a large mug of ale**

Well, my brother, they got us, but the rest of the pack is strong. We shall be avenged. Funny, they haven't thought of the possibility, that since we were killed in anger, and we seek vengence, that we may end up becoming Revnant Werewolves, or undead ghost werewolves. Don't you agree?

**Ghost of DM77 raises his glass to Ghost of Xylric**

Cheers, my friend!

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-30, 12:17 AM
Funny thing with the lynching scene is that Xylric and I had discussed doing something along that line. Hilarious how it worked out.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-30, 07:37 AM
*steps out from inside his tree* Wow. You guys are good. And bookman, you have my complete and total trust from now on.

*runs over to llama and gives him a good scratch*

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-30, 07:58 AM
Well, Tussy, you seem to be bahaving alright, but I still have my eye on you. We must be wary of everyone.

Selrahc
2006-09-30, 08:13 AM
Bookman gave him a clean bill of health. Tussys one of the least likely Werewolves in my view.

Bookman(Worst case hes a fool)
Eldritch Knight Myrij(Bookmans visions)
Gralamin Shieldbearer(But only through metagaming :P )
Tussy(Bookmans visions)
Selrahc, because I know I'm not a werewolf
(^ Insert own name there)
Everyone who died who was a villager

People I absolutely trust not to be werewolves.

Deckmaster
2006-09-30, 11:21 AM
We got another one!!!

Free drinks all around at General Nerd's Tavern!!!

Korith
2006-09-30, 02:23 PM
Narrator Korith:
Reminder
Nightfall ends at 11:00PM. That's just over 8-1/2 hours to go. If you have a nighttime role and haven't PM'd me yet, please do so as soon as possible.

veecher
2006-09-30, 06:23 PM
aww man, i thought id be home in time to catch up and cast a vote for real this time. curses!

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-30, 06:56 PM
...It's night? *a look of suprise strikes across tussy's face* Conjure silverish wooden staff! Yes. That's a spell. At least in my book it is.

Korith
2006-09-30, 11:16 PM
As daybreak hearkens over the distant horizon, the villagers gather again in the town square to account for their members. After a quick count, it becomes quite apparant that another of your fold has been lost to the Werewolves. The Eldritch Knight Myrij is nowhere to be seen for a time, until a young child, face filled with trauma, brings the head of the Knight to the middle of town. Bawling at the loss of a hero, he runs home immediately.

The townsfolk are infuriated at this outrage, and take action against those who have kept silent during this affair. The houses of Cathrindir and Silanas are burned to the ground. The mob nearly burns down the home of Shyftir as well, until they spot a note on his door declaring his suspicion of Weebl.

Picking through the remains, you find that Cathrindir and The Eldritch Knight Myrij are common villagers. You also learn that sometimes random mob killings can work for you, as the smouldering corpse in Silanas' home is in fact a werewolf.

With the matters of the day settled, it's time to direct the wrath of the mob elsewhere.

Whom shall ye lynch?

Narrator Korith:
At this time, those who haven't checked in over the last (game) day are going to be marked for culling.
At present, those marked are:

Chris the Pontifex
Dispozition
Kantur
Rilik
Runeclaw

So, you five had best be sure to get a vote in this time around, or else fall victim to the next culling. (Note that voting on a turn resets your "cull marking". As long as you make it at least every other turn, you won't be culled)

Bookman
2006-09-30, 11:17 PM
I have SEEN last night and I saw the soul of VEECHER

He IS a werewolf!

/me points at veecher

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-30, 11:18 PM
Death by Beheading? Works for me.... After all, Korith, you've seen some of the antics I get up to... (Some would probably result in this, if it was the worst case scenario....)

((Though I'll point out that Xylric and I would have been estatic if it worked out that we killed each other....... (((In Game, of course)))))

Flabbicus
2006-09-30, 11:19 PM
What's going on now!? I take a vacation to scenic Mechanus and the town goes batty!

B-Man
2006-09-30, 11:19 PM
I'm following Bookman. Things shall be proven tonight.

/me points at Veecher.

Flabbicus
2006-09-30, 11:27 PM
Booky's never lied to me in the past... except that one time he said he didn't pee on my carpet...

/me points at flaming head guy Veecher

Lucky
2006-09-30, 11:28 PM
Your great and mighty Mayor says POINT AT HIM!!!

/me points at Veecher

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-30, 11:31 PM
*The llama dances happily over the corpse of Silanas, then he notices that Bookman is pointing at someone else. Atreyu glances in the eyes of Bookman and sees the confidence with-in. He glares at Veecher and points a hoof accusingly.*

/me points a hoof at Veecher

Alarra
2006-09-30, 11:32 PM
I believe in Bookman.

/me points at Veecher.

Madmal
2006-09-30, 11:50 PM
Hmph....seems like the "shining" hero's dead...was he the banner?

oh yea, sorry Lucky, but i still doubt you...

/me points at Lucky

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-01, 12:23 AM
Hmph....seems like the "shining" hero's dead...was he the banner?

oh yea, sorry Lucky, but i still doubt you...

/me points at Lucky

Nope - I wasn't the baner.. The 'hero' thing is a reference to the last lynching.

Alarra
2006-10-01, 12:33 AM
(Kantur said he was going to be gone for a few days...I don't know if that will put him back by the end of this round or not)

Kyrian
2006-10-01, 12:48 AM
I believe in you Bookman.

/me points at veecher.

Gralamin
2006-10-01, 01:18 AM
only a fool would not trust bookman

/me points at veecher.

InaVegt
2006-10-01, 04:24 AM
I trust booky

/me points at veecher

Selrahc
2006-10-01, 04:40 AM
Veecher will soon be dead.

/me points at Veecher

Weebl
2006-10-01, 04:50 AM
I spy with Bookmans little all seeing eye something begining with...W.

Someone shouts "werewolf!"

Yay! you got it!

*Weebl points at Veecher*

2006-10-01, 05:23 AM
Oh, is it morning.

Well in that case...

/me points to Veecher.

Selrahc
2006-10-01, 05:31 AM
(Three more for a majority, and the shortest day ever.)

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-01, 07:51 AM
*DLD mourns the loss of Eldritch Knight Myrij*

*DLD blinks then looks up*

Well... it's happened. Bookman was right about the other werewolf, so I shall trust him again.

*DLD points at Veecher*

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-01, 08:26 AM
Explain to my why we shouldn't go with Bookman. This will be indeed the shortest day ever.

/me points at Veecher.

Poor EKM, he shall be missed.

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-01, 10:34 AM
A voice echoes from nowhere....

Oy! I'm still here. Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I've gone away!

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-01, 10:58 AM
only a fool would not trust bookman

/me points at veecher.

And i am no fool. Goodbye veecher.

/me points at Veecher

InaVegt
2006-10-01, 11:00 AM
(Majority reached)

Gralamin
2006-10-01, 11:11 AM
(*blink* that was fast.)

Bookman
2006-10-01, 11:18 AM
(*blink* that was fast.)

((We got lucky......I have a horrible feeling that we won't be so lucky again))

Gralamin
2006-10-01, 11:32 AM

(veecher was suspicious as it was. you should remain fine as long as the baner lives and is protecting you.)

2006-10-01, 11:36 AM
Tendrils of smoke, still rising from the burned houses, drifts near the square and begins to form a shape. Details are sketchy for even the figure that is the smoke, but the distinctive form of a sousaphone rests on it's wispy shoulders.

The Ghost of Fullbladder had come to watch the lynching.

Kantur
2006-10-01, 12:03 PM
((I'm back now, though probably won't post until tomorrow - exceptionaly tired today.))

Selrahc
2006-10-01, 12:14 PM
((Kantur, point at Veecher, or anyone, to avoid getting lynched yourself for not voting))

Kantur
2006-10-01, 01:25 PM
((I was told to just say that I was still interested in a PM I got, but fine.))

/me points at Veecher

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-01, 02:07 PM
ooc (( is there going to be a lynching soon)) we've reached max.

veecher
2006-10-01, 02:16 PM
im boned.

Mik
2006-10-01, 02:17 PM
"Can everyone stop using the word "bone" as a verb?!"

veecher
2006-10-01, 02:24 PM
fine. im wanged.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-01, 03:00 PM

You didn't get Lucky. You got Veecher. Pay attention. :)

Lucky
2006-10-01, 03:02 PM
You didn't get Lucky. You got Veecher. Pay attention. :)
(Heh, I was so tempted to say that... Still don't know why I didn't. Good job! ;))

evnafets
2006-10-01, 03:53 PM
Nothing to say in your defense Veecher?
Then I shall join the common consensus against you

/me points at Veecher.

Do you think this is the last of the wolves? If not, who will be after?
Malmagor is the only one thus far NOT to vote the way of the seer. A wolf perhaps?

This round and the last have been landslide votes, and correct ones for werewolves, however it has also denied us information on voting patterns. Apart from the obvious vote/no-vote which may be explained by the person not having time to log on.

At this point I think the villagers have the advantage. There are three wolves down, and a probable fourth on the way to the gallows. However we still have to root out the devil before our victory is sure. If the wolves discover our baner, I fear our seer would not survive long. With a devil on their side, they can effectively eliminate two possibilities per night (One kill, and one dream). The chance of the baner being undetected for much longer are slim.

Selrahc
2006-10-01, 03:54 PM
((Was that an IC question? Because OOC we already know the number of wolves left, its in the first post.))

Bookman
2006-10-01, 04:12 PM
IC and OOC lines blur in this game really since we DO know how many wolves are left. There were orignally 7 and we're about to (theoretically) kill a 4th so that means 3 left one of which is the devil.

It'll be a hard discovery.........but we shall see.........indeed we shall see.

evnafets
2006-10-01, 04:14 PM
(( yes it was an in-context question ))

I think our next aim should be to find and remove the devil as quickly as possible.
Lynching wolves discovered by the seer, while beneficial to the final goal, actually gives the werewolf side more time to find the baner, and thus eliminate our seer.
It actually might be to our benefit to try and discover another potential wolf by "mob-rule" rather than eliminate Veecher in this manner.

smellie_hippie
2006-10-01, 04:48 PM
*blink*

Morning already? Wait... three people died!? I guess that what you get for taking too much NyQuil...

I want to point at Veecher too, but I have a concern. Bookman has been 100% lately, and we have definately been reaping the benefits of this. However, everyone else *looks at whoever might appear furry* has also noticed his track record. What happenes when Bookman dies? What do we do then!?

*Smellie_Hippie has a look of panic and near hysteria*

/me points timidly at Veecher

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-01, 04:54 PM
*blink*

Morning already? Wait... three people died!? I guess that what you get for taking too much NyQuil...

I want to point at Veecher too, but I have a concern. Bookman has been 100% lately, and we have definately been reaping the benefits of this. However, everyone else *looks at whoever might appear furry* has also noticed his track record. What happenes when Bookman dies? What do we do then!?

*Smellie_Hippie has a look of panic and near hysteria*

/me points timidly at Veecher

A Ghostly voice answers...
Most likely? A large number of you will die, but ultimatly the villagers will win. Of course, the dead can't see the future, but I have a feeling a fair number of you will be joining the dead very shortly...

Selrahc
2006-10-01, 04:54 PM
We'll just have to hope we kill enough before the Baner and Bookman die, to win. I think we can do it.

Pocky
2006-10-01, 06:14 PM
*Pocky looks down at the severed head of his friend, Myrij, and sighs deeply*

"You were a true hero among us, Myrij. You will be missed."

/me points at Veecher

"I hope that this nightmare will be ended soon."

Dragon_Rider
2006-10-01, 07:00 PM
The villagers trusted in Bookman, who said he had seen into the heart of Veecher and saw his true wolf self. The village gathered in the square again, standing around the gallos. The guardsmen approach Veecher, though this time they are more wary, with silvered swords drawn they poke and prod at Veecher, leading him up to gallos.

So far, Veecher has shown no outward sign of lycanthropy and the hearts of the townsfolk drop... maybe they were going to hang another innocent... but they condemned this person and as such it must be done.

Veecher is lead up on the platform, and Selrahc approaches caustiously, throwing the noose around his neck and quickly tightening it... The Selrahc backs up and puts his hand on the lever... he hopes that Veecher was a werewolf for the pain of killing his own fellow guardsmen for nothing surely would weigh heavily on him

With a sigh, Selrahc pulls the lever and the platform drops out from underneath Veecher... his body falls and is stopped short from the rope and Veecher begins to struggle, slowly being suffocated... then it happens. His body swells and hair sprouts from everywhere. His fance elongates into a toothy snout and his hands and feet becme claws. He tries to slash at the rope, but its no use... he was weakened by the lack of oxygen and finally dies, his grotesque half-wolf-half-man body sways silently... and then from the crowd a villager cheers and the rest of town follows suit.

"We got another!" someone screams, "Wooohooo!"

((Night has begun, and will end tomorrow Monday at 11:00pm EST, please PM Korith if you need to))

Lucky
2006-10-01, 07:12 PM
Lucky hops up on the gallows once more.

Citizens of I-don't-even-remember-the-name-of-this-town! I told you we have nothing have nothing to fear from the wolves! In the past three days we have destroyed four of them! We know not how many are left, but the plague will be ended soon.

Just remember when next election comes around, who the mayor was that heroically defended the werewelves! I am amazing!

Korith
2006-10-01, 07:14 PM
Narrator Korith:
As Kantur and Rilik have voted this round, they're off of the cull list. The remaining names at risk of culling are:
Chris The Pontifex
Dispozition
Runeclaw

I will be sending them a private message warning them of their deadline to check in.

In other news, the game status on page 1 has been updated.

Kantur
2006-10-01, 07:14 PM
"All hail Mayor Salver, historic slayer of the werewelves!
Oh wait...did you mean you and the werewolves?" ;)

Bookman
2006-10-01, 07:16 PM
Lucky hops up on the gallows once more.

Citizens of I-don't-even-remember-the-name-of-this-town! I told you we have nothing have nothing to fear from the wolves! In the past three days we have destroyed four of them! We know not how many are left, but the plague will be ended soon.

Just remember when next election comes around, who the mayor who heriocally defended the werewelves! I am amazing!

At this point I'd like to announce my candidacy for Mayor come the next elections.

:P

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-01, 07:19 PM
*votes for Bookman*

Kantur
2006-10-01, 07:22 PM
At this point I'd like to announce my candidacy for Mayor come the next elections.

:P

You'd know what was going to happen...:P
Hang on...he's a seer, and he's putting his name in...so he knows he'll live, and win, otherwise he'd know not to bother...
Vote for Bookman! ;)

Lucky
2006-10-01, 07:24 PM
But... but... NEVER! I am Mayor!!! You can't like him better!

(Stupid mutt... :P))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-01, 07:44 PM
*The llama trots around bleating happily and spitting on the hanging corpse when he thinks no one is looking. He trots over to the party and hangs out by Tussy and Weebl who tend to give good scratches.*

(V Your cat get jealous and claws me for it later.)

Kantur
2006-10-01, 07:52 PM
((What's wrong with my scratches? *pouts*))

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-01, 10:00 PM
Guess what llama, today you get the special treatment. Sharpen fingers! *finger nail grow long and pointy* have a good old scratching. Woo hoo! Aw man. At this rate the werewolves will be eliminated in no time.

And lucky, sorry to say, but you make for a poor mayor. Bookman, you've got my vote!

Alarra
2006-10-01, 10:03 PM
Alarra looks at Tussy's fingernails growing and heads away, that being far too werewolf like for her tastes. "Hooray! We got another!" She goes and hangs out by Bookman. "I totally vote for you!"

Runeclaw
2006-10-01, 10:35 PM
Eldritch Knight Myrij's death is a true tragedy. He was a hero, and should be remembered as such.

It was his efforts, as much as anyone's, which put us onto this path which has now seen the destruction of three werewolves.

OOC: sorry for failing to vote - it is difficult to keep up with the game when the days are of random lengths instead of the 2 real days = 1 game day that I thought was the deal. When a quick majority forms and a day is ruled over just like that, it kind of messes me up. I'd like to suggest that the day/night periods occur as scheduled.

Weebl
2006-10-02, 01:55 AM
Aaaah... the LLama is very smart! Well thats 3 down now!

*Weebl scratches the LLama right behind the ear*

Dispozition
2006-10-02, 04:37 AM
((Gargh...This thread goes to fast. I'm gonna have to drop out. I don't have the time to post here because school has started again. If you guys want to lynch me then go ahead, but if you don't mind, I'll just drop out.))

Flabbicus
2006-10-02, 09:54 AM
*Vote for Bookman*

Since nobody endorses the carbon rod...

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-02, 10:17 AM
*DLD votes for Bookman*

Deckmaster
2006-10-02, 11:06 AM
Holy crap.

I don't check in for a day and all that happens.

3 werewolves left...but if they kill the Baner and then Bookman we're screwed.

Cain2005
2006-10-02, 11:22 AM
Cain will follow bookman as he did last time

Weebl
2006-10-02, 11:27 AM
I vote bookman!

Bookman
2006-10-02, 12:29 PM
Holy crap.

I don't check in for a day and all that happens.

3 werewolves left...but if they kill the Baner and then Bookman we're screwed.

I feel so loved :P

I'm only a 3rd eye to you people!

Can't you see me for my BODY instead of my MIND for once *runs out crying*

;)

I couldn't resist............now.......when's dawn come?

Oooooo it comes at 11 pm tonight......wait....that doesn't sound right :P

smellie_hippie
2006-10-02, 12:30 PM
Wait a minute... you all are lynching Bookman!? I'm confused...

*Smellie_Hippie scratches his head, then thinks people are eyeing him, then remembers that Tussy had long claws too so he's ok... then thinks that Tussy starts getting wierd again...*

Awwww forget it. I like Bookman, and will follow his lead in the slaying of werewolves, but I have nothing against Lucky as mayor.

*Smellie_Hippie wonders who we get to point at next...*

((v I know... it just sounded fun that way...)) ;)

Cain2005
2006-10-02, 12:32 PM
We are not lynching bookman, we are voting him the new mayor of the town.

Korith
2006-10-02, 12:32 PM
I couldn't resist............now.......when's dawn come?

Oooooo it comes at 11 pm tonight......wait....that doesn't sound right :P
Narrator Korith blames time zones

Bookman
2006-10-02, 12:53 PM
The time zones in the Yukon you mean :P

Again we had the shortest day ever and a fairly long night as well :P

Chris the Pontifex
2006-10-02, 01:34 PM
aaah get away, get away,

Chris shouts to the angry mob outside his door,

I'm not hiding I'm just busy for the moment!
If its my vote you want, I'll vote for Bookman for major. now leave my door!

((Hi all, I was in climbing in Belgium for the weekend. Am back now.))

Korith
2006-10-02, 01:36 PM
Narrator Korith: Well, what do you know? A few token deaths and suddenly participation goes up.

* Angry mob of villagers extinguish and put down their torches.

Selrahc
2006-10-02, 04:11 PM
So what do the two mayoral candidates have to offer the hangman community in todays noose based economy? ;)

I demand a lift in the rope taxes. And danger pay.

*sits next to the gallows with the afore mentioned "All werewolves are losers sign", while trying to think of a good slogan for the hangman movement*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-02, 04:17 PM
*The llama listens to the debate for leader of the human herd and waits for the two sides to start headbutting each other, as is the proper way to decide a herd leader.*

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-02, 05:53 PM
I think this race is going to end in a coup.

*starts writing songs for Bookman's victory celebration*

Runeclaw
2006-10-02, 06:21 PM
I am now suspicious of the following individuals:

Death: accused Tussy, who I believe to be innocent, on Day 2 but, more importantly, accused Bookman on Day 3.

Alara: accused Bookman on Day 3

Kantur: accused Fullblader on Day 3. Since Fullblader went on to be killed by the werewolves, they must have had reasons for wanting him dead.

Weeble: accused Tully and later accused the Elritch Knight Myrj, and was in turn accused by the Eldritch Knight Myrj, who we know to have been a mason and who was killed by werewolves.

Of them all, though, I find Death to be the most suspicious.

Kantur
2006-10-02, 06:35 PM
If you check, you'll find Atreyu accused Fullbladder before I did, and that mine was based on his...

Alarra
2006-10-02, 06:39 PM
You will also find that evnafets accused Bookman before I did on day 3, and that I was taking his argument into account in formulating my own.

And also that day 3 was darned confusing with 2 possible seers...how was I supposed to know which one was telling the truth at the point at which I first accused. If you really want to get technical, I voted for a good 4 people on day 3 because I really didn't know what was going on.

Runeclaw
2006-10-02, 06:40 PM
If you check, you'll find Atreyu accused Fullbladder before I did, and that mine was based on his...

Runeclaw checks his notes.

It's true, Atreyu did accuse Fullblader. And Myrij expressed some suspicion of Atreyu as well. And the next day, he accused Gezina for no apparent reason, before jumping on the unstopable bandwagon. Also, he once accused me.

So I'm happy to add Atreyu to my list of suspicious persons.

Bookman
2006-10-02, 06:49 PM
We'll have to wait till mroning for speculation and can hear all sorts of opinions from yours truly :P

And I urge the baner to PM me.......I REALLY don't wanna accidentally lynch you.

Selrahc
2006-10-02, 06:51 PM
Bookman if the Baner PM's you, definitely scan him in case hes a wolf.

You probably already thought of that though :-/

Bookman
2006-10-02, 06:53 PM
Bookman if the Baner PM's you, definitely scan him in case hes a wolf.

You probably already thought of that though :-/

I have but I'll defend a wolf for a day if it means I can protect my baner :P

Runeclaw
2006-10-02, 06:55 PM
Weeble: accused Tully and later accused the Elritch Knight Myrj, and was in turn accused by the Eldritch Knight Myrj, who we know to have been a mason and who was killed by werewolves.

I think I misread my notes when I said this, it was Xylric (a known werewolf) who accused Myrj and was accused by him, so I'm taking him off my list.

I'll tenatively accept Alarra's defense, as I'm only slightly suspicious of her, anyway. Its true that Evnafets accused Bookman as well, but I've got good reason to suspect he's innocent (for one thing, he accused Veecher early in the day four, which a werewolf probably wouldn't have done (at least, not until it was clear that someone else was getting hung and that the accusation wouldn't matter)).

So my major suspects, then, are Death and Atreyu. But I'm by far the most suspicious of Death.

Alarra
2006-10-02, 06:59 PM
I'll tenatively accept Alarra's defense, as I'm only slightly suspicious of her, anyway. Its true that Evnafets accused Bookman as well, but I've got good reason to suspect he's innocent (for one thing, he accused Veecher early in the day four, which a werewolf probably wouldn't have done (at least, not until it was clear that someone else was getting hung and that the accusation wouldn't matter)).

If this is a definitive proof of innocence, might I point out that I voted for Veecher on Day 3

Bookman
2006-10-02, 06:59 PM
SHhh we should stop speculating till dawn tonight ;)

Don't want the narrator's going psycho on us :P

evnafets
2006-10-02, 07:13 PM
Four hours until dawn.

These winter nights seem to last forever

Lucky
2006-10-02, 07:19 PM
So what do the two mayoral candidates have to offer the hangman community in todays noose based economy? ;)

I demand a lift in the rope taxes. And danger pay.

*sits next to the gallows with the afore mentioned "All werewolves are losers sign", while trying to think of a good slogan for the hangman movement*

Uh... Silk ropes! Silk I say! Now when you tie the noose you won't get rope burn!

veecher
2006-10-02, 07:37 PM
((ground level gallows so you dont have to struggle up the stairs with the unfortunate trying to get away.))

Joosbawx
2006-10-02, 08:35 PM
((Hey all...just thought I'd say I'm glad to see the villagers faring a bit better this time around, and don't forget about me next time around 'cause I really, really wanna play this game))

Flabbicus
2006-10-02, 08:40 PM
((Hey all...just thought I'd say I'm glad to see the villagers faring a bit better this time around, and don't forget about me next time around 'cause I really, really wanna play this game))

(( We feel for you Joosbawx. ))

Alarra
2006-10-02, 08:47 PM
((we should make it a rule that joosbawx cannot be the first killed next time :-*))

Madmal
2006-10-02, 08:52 PM
((HAR HAR))

2006-10-02, 08:57 PM
Since Fullblader went on to be killed by the werewolves, they must have had reasons for wanting him dead.

((Oh yes. They had so much reason to kill me. Because I had the mystic ability [ooOOOoooooOOO!] to coordinate my accusations with the Masons, of which I was one))

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-02, 08:58 PM
((Oh yes. They had so much reason to kill me. Because I had the mystic ability [ooOOOoooooOOO!] to coordinate my accusations with the Masons, of which I was one))

Umm... You might not want to admit that.... It could inadvertantly reveal one or more of our allies. (Gentlemen, you know what you must do....)

2006-10-02, 09:01 PM
.... For saying that I was a mason and therefore could coordinate, which I did not (coordinate that is)? How's that? Very few know the way my own mind works. Let alone how I work with it, melted and slaughtered as it is. (seriously, I'm so brain-dead, I'm highly intellegent.)

2006-10-02, 09:06 PM
((Will it bother you guys ever so terriably if I stick with the rules and mount my defence in the morning? I am sorry for ruining your fun if I like to do things the old fashion way.))

DungeonMaster77
2006-10-02, 09:06 PM
**Ghost of DM77 raises his mug to Fullbladder**

And thus the reason we offed you. We wanted to flush out your brothers. We did a good job, too...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-02, 09:09 PM
Actually, I accused Gez because on the day of the great Bookman vs DM77 debate, when DM77 was about to die, she appeared out of nowhere and said

" *Gezina finishes working on an extra large gem*

I think it was tussy

* Gezina van den Vechte points at tussy "

that seems to me like she was trying to save a fellow wolf (DM77) from hanging. Hence the hoof point next round.

Korith
2006-10-02, 10:02 PM
Narrator Korith:
I would like to take the opportunity before posting the results of nightfall to point out that discussion of who is in what role should be restricted to the daytime. Feel free to elect a mayor or bump the post at night, but save the theories for the day.

As the sun rises and the people begin to check on one another, and Bookman is missing! Panic spreads through the village as the candidate for mayor was expected to swear in today. Cries are heard across the village as the search begins for the body.

The town square is clear.

Lucky's mansion is clear.

No sign of a body in the river.

Nothing on the road out of town.

Nearly an hour passes before the townsfolk gather to discuss their findings, distressed at the lack of a body. Suddenly, a red herring vendor lets out a scream as he opens one of his barrels. The villagers run to the scene, only to see Bookman climb out and shake the pickle juice from his fur. He begins coughing, and spits up a small plant.

The village herbalist confirms: Bookman was saved by wolfsbane.

Now that it is known that their hero is safe, the villagers begin to shout amongst themselves with accusations of who was responsible for this atrocity.

Let the lynching commence!

Xylric
2006-10-02, 10:07 PM
Nice Double Entendre.

B-Man
2006-10-02, 10:09 PM
B-Man rushes to Bookman. Are you alright?!

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-02, 10:09 PM
Bookman! Are you alright? Please tell us you have seen another wolf, so that we may kill whoever tried to do this to you?

Bookman
2006-10-02, 10:11 PM
only to see Bookman climb out and shake the pickle juice from his fur. He begins coughing, and spits up a small plant.

((I have fur now? :P....also how does a small plant save me from drowning in pickle juice))

*cough up some pickle juice* Well during the night I must have been so distracted in meditation I didn't notice them capturing me....unfortunatly I only saw a villager last night.

I shall listen to the theories till I find one thatsuits me!

Also I'd like the baner to contact me...clearly you're a helpful sort of fellow ;)

Lucky
2006-10-02, 10:39 PM
Hemhem... My detectives of the town have prepared an accusation for me to write... They strongly believe Gezina to be a werewolf. She did come in at the last second to vote for Tussy, attempting to save DM77 from death. We can almost say for certain that every active wolf voted for Tussy.
This is the list:
-Atreyu alarm a Llama
-Cain2005
-DarkLightDragon (DLD)
-Death
-DM77
-Gezina
-Kyrian
-Tussy
-Veecher
-Xylric
-ZRS

We know that DM77, Xylric, and Veecher were wolves, and that Tussy clearly isn't through Seer sight. I can't say for sure that the rest aren't werewolves, but having her come in as she did and vite for Tussy puts her first on my detective's list.

See, aren't my staff great? You know Bookman's staff would never be that good!

Hemhem...

Vote Lucky!!!

Bookman
2006-10-02, 10:42 PM
I like the way the soon to be former Mayor thinks.......Or should I say his detetives ::) Unless I hear a better theory I'll go with that

/me points at Gez

Oh and as well all know the staff goes from person to person.

Thusly I'd probably do as well aided by that AND my 2nd sight ;)

Alarra
2006-10-02, 10:52 PM
Well, in spite of him not having seen a werewolf last night, I'm going to continue to put faith in bookman.

/me points at Gezina.

Lucky
2006-10-02, 10:55 PM
Well, in spite of him not having seen a werewolf last night, I'm going to continue to put faith in bookman.

/me points at Gezina.
But... but... B-b-book...man? What about my staff! They thought of it first! >:(

B-Man
2006-10-02, 11:03 PM
B-Man is relieved that Bookman is okay after his ordeal. I don't have any good leads myself. I haven't seen anything suspicious lately. Might as well put my faith in the Seer. And if I'm a fool for following the Seer, even if he hasn't seen anything, then so be it.

/me points at Gezina.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-02, 11:28 PM
*DLD shakes her head*

I'm fine with Tussy being innocent, Lucky, but I'm not so sure about your second. There were a few villagers voting for Tussy, I can be sure of that, but how can we be so sure about Gezina if the Seer doesn't know for certain?

*DLD mutters nervously to herself*

...What if this is a plot to trick everyone into lynching the Baner? Or tricking the Baner into revealing themself?

I'm not buying your story, Mayor, unless you can come up with more than "Oh, some detectives did it."

Pocky
2006-10-02, 11:29 PM
"Bookman has yet to point us in the wrong direction..."

/me points at Gezina

"Whoever saved Bookman - thank you."

2006-10-02, 11:36 PM
The wispy smoke that constitutes the Ghost of Fullbladder drifts slowly around the square, as if refusing to pass to the Great Beyond.

Of course you must hold your faith in the good seer. Faith is all you have. It's what keeps you safe at night. It's waht allows you to see this wispy corruption, the spectre's hands gesture towards itself, as a face. Without Faith, everythign is lost before it it is found.

Of course you must place this faith with Bookman, as he has proven reliable and trustworthy in the past, constituting a flock. Lucky, as opposed, sows leprechaun propaganda thoughout the hearts of the townsfolk whenever a lycanthrope is brought to jutice. Or when an innocent is punished for the crimes of the lycanthropes. But, if the trusted agrees solely with the politician, the line is blurred and Bookman is only a figurehead. But you maintain your faith in him anyway, because of of these proven facts towards him.

The spectre seems to consider this, then begins to drift around once more, though this time a song is faintly heard by those near it.

Lucky
2006-10-02, 11:37 PM
*DLD shakes her head*

I'm fine with Tussy being innocent, Lucky, but I'm not so sure about your second. There were a few villagers voting for Tussy, I can be sure of that, but how can we be so sure about Gezina if the Seer doesn't know for certain?

*DLD mutters nervously to herself*

...What if this is a plot to trick everyone into lynching the Baner? Or tricking the Baner into revealing themself?

I'm not buying your story, Mayor, unless you can come up with more than "Oh, some detectives did it."

Hmmm... not Gez then? Then who's next on the list... Hey! It's you! Well... if you insist...

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-02, 11:38 PM
Raldor returns from his trip to his in-laws house to discover that the village has done really well in his absence, and that time seems to have sped up.

Our village undertaker was a werewolf, how horrible. I guess we cremate everybody now?

After learning of Bookman's harrowing near-death experience (or maybe it was just supposed to be pickle-juice torture), Raldor runs into his workshop and puts up another sign by Bookman's house this one says:

WAY TO GO BANER!

I don't know about Gez, I kinda see the argument, but you never know. I'll go with the flow for now, but I may change if I see a decent argument for anyone else.

/me points at Gezina.

((This is awesome, the wolves ended up wasting a turn--except for that accursed Devil of course))

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-02, 11:40 PM
I trust Bookman more than Lucky. But it is Lucky who is stating the facts this time, so I'm a little reluctant...

*DLD is unsure what to do*

((edited to correct a typo))

Lucky
2006-10-02, 11:44 PM
Reluctant to vote out a possible innocent? Or a FELLOW WEREWOLF? You're on the list too, and my detectives are leaning towards it not being coincidence.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-02, 11:48 PM
Well, those DETECTIVES could be WEREWOLVES as well. I haven't seen proof of what side you're on. I like proof before I do things.

evnafets
2006-10-02, 11:51 PM
I have faith in Bookman's prophetic dreams.
However his dreams last night proved innocence rather than guilt.

In Gezina's case, Bookman presumably knows just as much as those of us without "the sight". In other words, its a guess.

So I'm going to open up another line of enquiry, just to be different. Malmagor, yesterday you pointed at Lucky against when it seemed the entire village was fingering Veecher. Any reason why?

/me points at Malmagor

Bookman
2006-10-02, 11:54 PM
I'll have to interject with you evnafets as in fact I Saw into Malmagor last night and he is as they say "clean"

Lucky
2006-10-02, 11:57 PM
Malmagor, yesterday you pointed at Lucky against when it seemed the entire village was fingering Veecher. Any reason why?

He's insane. Ignore him, I learned to.

Well, those DETECTIVES could be WEREWOLVES as well. I haven't seen proof of what side you're on. I like proof before I do things.
((Sorry, missed this first time around.))

Impossible, I naturally picked my detectives only after Bookman looked into their hearts, plus they came after the attackes begun. They're clear, marked with Mayor Lucky's stamp of approval!

((I.E. They don't actually exist, it was just my excuse for Lucky to say something smart for once. :P))

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-03, 12:03 AM
((I'm logging off now. We can continue our argument later))

Gralamin
2006-10-03, 01:14 AM
We are back to being in the dark for now hmm?

Going from my information and the fact there is three werewolves left leaves me with 5 top possibilities.
5. Death - Death has been acting strange, and I see the possibility of him being a werewolf.
4. Atreyu - I'm Sorry but this lovable llama is too much of a "bandwagon" type person
3. Gez - Certainly possible
2. Lucky - I doubt it but still High on my list.
1. Zombie Rock Star - This has meaning. Remember when I randomly Voted for him? Dm77 Assured me that he couldn't be a Werewolf.
DM77 shakes his head at Bookman

Bookman, I am not a werewolf. If thou wilt check the last board, was I not right about Sneak, in the last post? Nobody listened to me, and he was lynched. I protected Tussy because I believe that he is not a werewolf. As for thee, Eldritch Knight, you behave suspicously yourself. I shan't name names, due to my conjecture, but there are those that have subtley been at thy side, and voting with thee. This leads me thus: 1)Thou and thy compatriots are werwolves, and have thus integrated yourselves into the town, or 2)Thou art a Mason, and thy compatriots are in thy fraternity. If fate allows me time, I will find out for sure, either way. Lastly, I can rest everyone assured, that ZRS is not one of our hairy enemies. I shall continue to protect Tussy, who by the way, has NOT been actively protecting me, as I him, and is not the charactic of a werewolf. As for my vote, either Lucky and/or Llama could be werewolves, but I believe that neither is the case. Despite my last accusation at him, logically, his statements and actions have not been that of the profile of a werewolf. As for Llama, neither has she. Besides, whoever heard of a werewolf Llama? ;-) As for my vote, I shall currently vote for Bookman, as I think it is a baseless accusation on his part, and will point at him, until provided with proof of his innocence (that and OoC, due to the ROE for this game as outlined earlier, we all have to vote for somebody. I really don't want to vote for you, but I sure as heck don't want to vote for myself while someone else is voting for me, sorry Bookman, please don't take it personally)

DM77 points his finger at Bookman
Empathise Mine

Dm77 was a werewolf. Dm77 Said he wasn't a werewolf. Isn't that strange?

/me points at ZombieRockStar

evnafets
2006-10-03, 01:54 AM

Nice quote.
I find this one more convincing than voting for Gezina.

We also see DM77 defending Atreyu in that quote. Atreyu had been accused by Eldritch Knight Myrij at that point - another werewolf?

One other quote from DM77 - from his lynched body,

Alarra: I am truly sorry that I betrayed you. I protected you several
times,
as you were truly my friend, though you may still see me as a monster.
Tussey: I am sorry to you for betraying you. I really liked you, and want
you to know, that I enjoyed seeing your connections to Mother Nature.
Father wolf would be proud of you.
Eldritch Knight: Count yourself as one of the dead. My brethren have
sniffed you and your "brotherhood" out, and night after night, we will show
you all what a true brotherhood is about. Know this and despair.
Bookman: You have helped me accomplish a goal. We know you are the Seer.
You are as dead as the Masons.
My Brethren: You all know what to do. We have formulated plans and our
enemies have shown themselves to us. Use this to our advantage, and I will
meet you all in the afterlife.

he left the note to
- Alarra
- Tussey
- Eldritch Knight
- Bookman
- The werewolves.

Might he have been trying to hide a werewolf in among there as a final duty to his brethren? Could Alarra be a werewolf?

Anyway, at the end of all that,

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-03, 04:48 AM
We are back to being in the dark for now hmm?

Going from my information and the fact there is three werewolves left leaves me with 5 top possibilities.
5. Death - Death has been acting strange, and I see the possibility of him being a werewolf.
4. Atreyu - I'm Sorry but this lovable llama is too much of a "bandwagon" type person
3. Gez - Certainly possible
2. Lucky - I doubt it but still High on my list.
1. Zombie Rock Star - This has meaning. Remember when I randomly Voted for him? Dm77 Assured me that he couldn't be a Werewolf.
Empathise Mine

/me points at ZombieRockStar See, Lucky? He provides proof! If you are wise enough to come up with some yourself then I'll consider changing my vote.

*DLD hesitantly points at ZombieRockStar*

2006-10-03, 06:02 AM
Well, I must say first up Gralamin Shieldheart. I would like to know what your "acting strangely" consits off. I for one attemped to start a group of "carpenters" (masions being taken) with Alarra. Alarra added a few people, and DM77 was thought to be the seer. Unfortuantly this fell down when DM77 turned out to be a wolf, and our trust was misplaced.

I am sorry that I know who not to trust, and that I unwisely put my trust in DM77. I tend to try and stick away from the meta gaming and do it traditionally, as such I am unfortunatly at a dissadvantage to those who all have cosy little groups. Awfully sorry there.

And runeclaw:

Death: accused Tussy, who I believe to be innocent, on Day 2 but, more importantly, accused Bookman on Day 3.

Accused Tussy on day two. Oh my goodness. As stated before, I had no idea who was who in the first few days. And for goodness sake, if I was voting for bookman in day three because I knew he was the seer, I would be a mentally handicaped seal (for want of better words). I mean, If I was a wolf, or devil if you are saying I knew what Bookman was, I would kill him in night and not have people, who enjoy the good ol' illogical arguemements, accuse me due to it. Honestly.

I normally like to look at the quiet posters that just join on bandwageons and such like, but today I must say.

/me points to Runeclaw.

Since I think he is a liablitily with such weak arguements.

Lucky
2006-10-03, 07:46 AM
See, Lucky? He provides proof! If you are wise enough to come up with some yourself then I'll consider changing my vote.

*DLD hesitantly points at ZombieRockStar*

Uh... I... didn't? I'm pretty sure I did...

They strongly believe Gezina to be a werewolf. She did come in at the last second to vote for Tussy, attempting to save DM77 from death. We can almost say for certain that every active wolf voted for Tussy.
This is the list:
-Atreyu alarm a Llama
-Cain2005
-DarkLightDragon (DLD)
-Death
-Gezina
-Kyrian
-ZRS

We know that DM77, Xylric, and Veecher were wolves, and that Tussy clearly isn't through Seer sight. I can't say for sure that the rest aren't werewolves, but having her come in as she did and vite for Tussy puts her first on my detective's list.

I am 99% sure that the three remaining wolves are on that list. I put forward Gezina due to her being most suspect. I however, have yet to vote, and consider ZRS a very good point, but I won't rule out Gezina yet.

/me points at ZRS

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-03, 08:54 AM
Well, now I'm paranoid about being too band wagonish. I thought I was being polite by helping to speed along the voting process since it was a foregone conclusion anyway, but if the pathway to the noose is paved with good intentions, then...

/me points at CtP because no one has pointed at him yet.

Kantur
2006-10-03, 09:00 AM
After Gralamin's helpful quote, I agree with him.

/me points at ZRS

((And Joosbawx, isn't your problem that you aren't forgotten about? :P))

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-03, 09:11 AM
((bump, im bored and cant think of anything to do))

Gralamin
2006-10-03, 09:15 AM
Well, I must say first up Gralamin Shieldheart. I would like to know what your "acting strangely" consits off. I for one attemped to start a group of "carpenters" (masions being taken) with Alarra. Alarra added a few people, and DM77 was thought to be the seer. Unfortuantly this fell down when DM77 turned out to be a wolf, and our trust was misplaced.

I am sorry that I know who not to trust, and that I unwisely put my trust in DM77. I tend to try and stick away from the meta gaming and do it traditionally, as such I am unfortunatly at a dissadvantage to those who all have cosy little groups. Awfully sorry there.

And runeclaw:

Accused Tussy on day two. Oh my goodness. As stated before, I had no idea who was who in the first few days. And for goodness sake, if I was voting for bookman in day three because I knew he was the seer, I would be a mentally handicaped seal (for want of better words). I mean, If I was a wolf, or devil if you are saying I knew what Bookman was, I would kill him in night and not have people, who enjoy the good ol' illogical arguemements, accuse me due to it. Honestly.

I normally like to look at the quiet posters that just join on bandwageons and such like, but today I must say.

/me points to Runeclaw.

Since I think he is a liablitily with such weak arguements.

I'm not quite sure honestly Death, its just how you seem act. I have no proof agaisnt you one way or the other, and thats why you are the bottom of the top 5.

Intresting choice llama. Luckly for me when I accused ZRS out of the blue the first time, dm77 got a bit to talakative and revealed that above. Perhaps some wolf will do the same, Perhaps they will learn from their mistakes.

2006-10-03, 09:26 AM
It's because I dress up in black and wear a hoddie, just pure prejudice.

Well, I would like to ask, would anyone wish to roleplay a birthday party in our little villiage? Another year is quickly coming around the bend for Death.

Bookman
2006-10-03, 10:04 AM
As I have said before I know not and shall follow the village and ZRS is as good as another
/me points at ZRS

Alas poor Joosbawx......I barely knew him.........serioulsy he keeps getting KILLED :P

And Death we'll see about RP'ing the birthday........if yoou turn out to be a wolf it'd be a grim birthday indeed :P

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-03, 10:24 AM
We'll do it, but we'll rig it with a trap. We'll have 2 cakes. One is regular, the other is loaded with meat.
Anyone who eats the meat one is a werewolf.

Also be on the lookout for anyone smearing icing on another villager, then gnawing on them "accidently."

2006-10-03, 10:29 AM
And Death we'll see about RP'ing the birthday........if yoou turn out to be a wolf it'd be a grim birthday indeed :P

I do hope that wasn't a pun there bookmam, my vote is sliding towards Lucky...

Alarra
2006-10-03, 10:52 AM
Continuing to follow Bookman

/me points at ZRS

Kyrian
2006-10-03, 10:55 AM
Bookman has given me reason to trust him, so trust him I shall.

/me points to ZRS

Selrahc
2006-10-03, 11:11 AM
/shrugs

Okay then. Reasosn seem pretty sound, accusations come from definite villagers.

/me points at ZRS

And lets just hope this isn't DM77 getting one last laugh from beyond the grave.

Runeclaw
2006-10-03, 11:50 AM
I'm still supicious of Death and Atreyu, but I can see the case for ZRS as well. I'll go along with that decision.

Bookman
2006-10-03, 11:55 AM
We'll do it, but we'll rig it with a trap. We'll have 2 cakes. One is regular, the other is loaded with meat.
Anyone who eats the meat one is a werewolf.

Also be on the lookout for anyone smearing icing on another villager, then gnawing on them "accidently."

Ooooooooooooo clever!

I do hope that wasn't a pun there bookmam, my vote is sliding towards Lucky...

Totalaly accidental....I had to look it over to get it again ;) :P

But you can't deny it wasn't a good one even if it was accidental ;D

And currently it's 10 votes for ZRS so if he has something to say he better say it

When's the day end?

Cain2005
2006-10-03, 01:03 PM
As judge, which seem to mean little in the face of mob rule, would like to see the proof against ZombieRockStar. Now I trust you Bookman, but I would like to see a bit of proof on this one.

(By the way my vote is still with bookman)

Korith
2006-10-03, 01:04 PM
When's the day end?
Narrator Korith: Tommorrow, 11PM EST (board time)

Pocky
2006-10-03, 01:12 PM
/me points at ZRS

((Man, I leave to look for my missing shipment, and everyone points at that zombie while I'm gone... wait. A zombie werewolf? YIKES.))

Weebl
2006-10-03, 01:34 PM
*Weebl points at ZRS*

Our town should have a motto like: "In Bookman we trust."

Cain2005
2006-10-03, 01:47 PM
I have to admit, that I see groupthink going on here. Now that is not bad at the moment, because Bookman has ID the past two as werewolfs based on the infomation given to him. But I am given a warning that groupthink is not always the best way.

A part from that, Cain turns to ZombieRockStar, "What do you have to say to the charges?"

Dragon_Rider
2006-10-03, 01:52 PM
Current Vote Tally

Need 14 votes for majority

DLD - 2
-ZRS
-Captain Smellie Hippie

Gezina - 3
-General Nerd (Major Geek)
-B-man
-Raldor

ZombieRockStar - 12
-Bookman
-Alarra
-Pocky
-Evnafets
-DarkLightDragon
-Lucky
-Kantur
-Kyrian
-Selrahc
-Runeclaw
-Weebl
-Gralamin
-Gezina

Chris the Pontifex - 1
-Llama

Runeclaw - 1
-Death

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-03, 02:32 PM
((Why do I have a feeling we're about to lynch someone we really shouldn't?))

V Stating a feeling is not an attempt to change the minds of every one who's voting. But, I do see your point.

Dragon_Rider
2006-10-03, 02:37 PM
EKM, lets not do that. As an example, if you, being dead, cry foul on a lynching of someone and as a result that person isn't lynched, that could be considered cheating since its OOC and you're dead.

Deckmaster
2006-10-03, 03:06 PM
No, I don't think ZRS is a werewolf. I'm going to go with Lucky's initial impulse and vote for Gez.

/me points to Gez

B-Man
2006-10-03, 03:11 PM
((Roaming Gnome, you forgot my vote against Gezina in your update.))

InaVegt
2006-10-03, 03:28 PM
/me points at bookman

And I'm not a werewolf, I had no things to base my opinion on and as such made a guess.

Runeclaw
2006-10-03, 03:58 PM
/me points at bookman

And I'm not a werewolf, I had no things to base my opinion on and as such made a guess.

If you're not a werewolf, why would you suggest we lynch one of the most verifiably innocent villagers amongst us?

Bookman's actions have led to the destruction of no less than three werewolves. After one werewolf death I enertained the possibility that it might all be a cunning ruse to sacrifice one wolf to earn our trust - but with three wolves dead, I think it's hard to question which side Bookman is on.

Which means we must question you, indeed.

InaVegt
2006-10-03, 04:27 PM
((Mistake, I had bookmans name in my head and wrote the wrong name))

Whoops, I'm pointing at bookman, I meant ZRS

/me shifts her finger just a tiny bit to shift from bookman to ZRS

B-Man
2006-10-03, 04:48 PM
((
B-Man is relieved that Bookman is okay after his ordeal. [color=blue]/me points at Gezina.

Roaming Gnome, I'm not pointing at ZRS. I haven't changed my vote at all!))

Dragon_Rider
2006-10-03, 04:53 PM
Eh, so I'm hallucinating today.

One more vote and ZRS gets the noose.

ZRS if you want to send me your own hanging, please do, since I'm running out of ideas to make lynchings fun and exciting, even if its for villager or werewolf (which we won't know whch one you are until the hanging.)

evnafets
2006-10-03, 05:31 PM
You've also missed Raldor's vote for Gezina (unless he has unpointed since)

I'd like to hear if ZombieRockStar has anything to say in his defence before we string him up.

I will miss his music.

Cain2005
2006-10-03, 05:34 PM
Indeed, we should see if ZombieRockStar has everything to say for himself.

Dragon_Rider
2006-10-03, 05:36 PM
Actually I missed everyone who pointed at Gezina because I just completely passed over that category on my document. That would explain it then.

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-03, 05:47 PM
Huh...uh...WHAT???!!!

Please, I beg you! Don't make this mistake!

He also said that Tussy wasn't a werewolf. I no longer believe Tussy to be one. How can something like that form the solid basis of your opinion? Just because he was a werewolf doesn't mean he wasn't telling the truth. I believe you need more evidence than that.

I am 99% sure that the three remaining wolves are on that list. I put forward Gezina due to her being most suspect. I however, have yet to vote, and consider ZRS a very good point, but I won't rule out Gezina yet.

Then you're gambling with lives, Lucky. Making a random choice without further evidence? Can you not consider for one moment that maybe not all the werewolves voted for Tussy? At least one did, surely, but how many? Should you not be more careful with your accusation?

As I have said before I know not and shall follow the village and ZRS is as good as another .

Now I jsut feel insulted, Bookman, that you do not even bother to reason your choice. Just because you do not know who is a werewolf, does that mean you should abandon logic in favour of random chance?

I have to admit, that I see groupthink going on here. Now that is not bad at the moment, because Bookman has ID the past two as werewolfs based on the infomation given to him. But I am given a warning that groupthink is not always the best way.

A part from that, Cain turns to ZombieRockStar, "What do you have to say to the charges?"

First, I say thank you for the most amount of logic we've seen so far. Second, I say that this wave of fingers is based entirely on the direction in which Bookman is pointing. Pointing based entirely on a random choice that the rest of you mindless...ugh, "zombies" have chosen to follow blindly. Bookman is the seer, yes, but I would not follow him so quickly if he did not have positive proof. You could wait one night and let him look into my soul, but that of course would require us to find another potentially innocentvillager, since we all want blood.

Yes, I pointed at Tussy. Throughout. Of course, I know now that he is not a wolf. But when you lynched Destro, was I pointing at him? No, I was pointing at Tussy. Would it not have been more logical to join the rest of you? Perhaps Lucky should instead be making a list of those who lynched Sneak and Destro both and go from there.

And I can hear your doubts now: "you've probably been planning this speach all along." It is exactly that kind of second guessing that will be the end of this village. All we have to fight these wolves are reason and facts; let us not abandon both in favour of blind suspicion, and certainly not in favour of lemming mentality. Please, believe me. I am no wolf.

((I think you all just want to see what death scene Korith will right for me ;)

And next time you want to lynch me en masse, wait until I get home from school, please.))

smellie_hippie
2006-10-03, 05:49 PM
I'm afraid I like ZRS and his music just a little too much. He was always first in line to celebrate after a successful lynching. I've voted every round so far, and without the certainty that we have come to know and love (Bookman)... I will refrain from voting this turn.

*Smellie_Hippie closes his eyes and hides behind the nearest person with a silver sword/dagger/spear*

Cain2005
2006-10-03, 05:58 PM
Now Cain turns to Bookman, "I am waiting to hear your proof,"

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-03, 05:59 PM
Eh, so I'm hallucinating today.

One more vote and ZRS gets the noose.

ZRS if you want to send me your own hanging, please do, since I'm running out of ideas to make lynchings fun and exciting, even if its for villager or werewolf (which we won't know whch one you are until the hanging.)

((What? Doesn't Korith want to write this one?))

Korith
2006-10-03, 06:01 PM
Narrator Korith: I'm willing to accept the request if things go that way. I'll certainly need to put some thought into it, though. No 10-second posts for something like that, nosiree!

Dragon_Rider
2006-10-03, 06:11 PM
I would be happy to let Korith write this lynching.

evnafets
2006-10-03, 06:15 PM
Now Cain turns to Bookman, "I am waiting to hear your proof,"

Its not Bookman who started this band-wagon.
He just jumped on it. And being the 100th monkey was followed by a herd of adoring sheep.
(ok I really need to work on my metaphors)

In any case, it was Gralamin Shieldheart, with that quote from DM77, who provided the original evidence. You can choose to believe that logic or not.
Myself, I found that argument persuasive - or at least better than the argument accusing Gezina.

Come up with a better argument for someone else and I might change my vote away from ZombieRockStar, but currently he is a likely candidate.

smellie_hippie
2006-10-03, 06:16 PM
((So... in keeping in character, should we all pre-write our lynchings? Just in case?))

Dragon_Rider
2006-10-03, 06:20 PM
((So... in keeping in character, should we all pre-write our lynchings? Just in case?))

If you really want to, that's fine.

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-03, 06:39 PM
Has no one taken my suggestion to gather a list of those who pointed at both Sneak and Destro (and Tussy as well, since it often looked like things were going against him)? Very well, I shall do it.

B-Man
Bookman
Tussy
DarkLightDragon
Runeclaw
Raldor

Would not the wolves point at at least one of these. I pointed at neither. I accused neither Sneak nor Destro.

I shall also offer this, further evidence on my behalf:

**DungeonMaster77 points to ZRS**

Explain why he would point at me if I were a fellow werewolf? He may have defended me later, but that means nothing.

Now, among those above, we can eliminate Bookman and Tussy. That leaves four. I am confident at least one of those is a werewolf, but certainly not all. My suspicions are currently on DLD. I can offer no further evidence on this, but she has been quick to jump on the bandwagon, as it were. Just a feeling. You don't have to listen to me.

/me points at DarkLightDragon

smellie_hippie
2006-10-03, 06:55 PM
Good logic ZRS. I see your point, and while there is no way to not sound definsive while the hangman is looking at you... or the replacement hangman (sorry Tormskull) you seem to make a valid point.

I'm also pretty sure that Raldor is not a werewolf, so that leaves three, and I agree that DarkLightDragon has been quick with the finger...

*Smellie_Hippie also understands that this gesture might shed suspicious light in his direction...*

Cain2005
2006-10-03, 07:03 PM
Its not Bookman who started this band-wagon.
He just jumped on it. And being the 100th monkey was followed by a herd of adoring sheep.
(ok I really need to work on my metaphors)

In any case, it was Gralamin Shieldheart, with that quote from DM77, who provided the original evidence. You can choose to believe that logic or not.
Myself, I found that argument persuasive - or at least better than the argument accusing Gezina.

Come up with a better argument for someone else and I might change my vote away from ZombieRockStar, but currently he is a likely candidate.

I agree with you, it is true that Bookman did not start it, and he is just relaying information, but something does not seem right about this. Right now I am just speculating that the person that did give the info may be not on the level, one tactic in war is to give your enemy a false sense of hope. Maybe the one giving the info is a werewolf themselves, and gaining our trust through bookman. If that is the case Bookman is a pawn in this, and someone is pulling the strings.

Gralamin
2006-10-03, 07:16 PM
That's odd ZRS, I can't find that quote, and you don't have a direct link. Fabricating evidence?

Cain2005
2006-10-03, 07:22 PM
That's odd ZRS, I can't find that quote, and you don't have a direct link. Fabricating evidence?

Cain blinks and looks at ZRS, I can't it either. Can you tells us the page number. (OOC: am I allow to ask that question?)

Kantur
2006-10-03, 07:25 PM
((Have you both looked through the first Werewolf II thread? It could well be in there...))

Gralamin
2006-10-03, 07:26 PM
((Have you both looked through the first Werewolf II thread? It could well be in there...))

(*blink* right *goes to check*)

I retract my previous statement. However knowing dm77 was a werewolf and that he had been wary of you and then suddenly defensive of you makes me paranoid.
Dm77 was playing in the guise of a seer. He started by accusing ZRS and then assured us later he wasn't a wolf. This seems odd to me and I still belive it to be ZRS.

also cain why would you think that I would do such a thing? People like Alarra, Rillik and the masions can vouch for me

Lucky
2006-10-03, 07:29 PM
((It's there, it happened, you just can't direct quote from locked threads.

Sep 22nd, 2006, 11:00pm))

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-03, 07:33 PM
I have un-pointed at Gez. I do think the evidence is just slightly greater for ZRS or DLD than it is for Gez.

Well, killing a zombie isn't usually too tough, but I always wanted to be a dragonslayer.

Korith
2006-10-03, 07:38 PM
(Narrator Korith: Actually you can, sort of, quote from locked threads. Allow me to demonstrate)

**DungeonMaster77 points to ZRS**

(It requires some modifications of the variables in the quote tag, and copy/pasting of the original text, but it can be done)

DungeonMaster77
2006-10-03, 07:38 PM
**Smiles, smugly, and takes a deep draught from his ghostly mug of neverending ale**

((OoC: Hey, all. I had a great (or so I can only assume)) new avatar made for me, but I cannot see it. I can see some of your avatars, but not others. I don't know what the deal is. If I forward it to somebody, would you be able to send it back to me in an email, so that I can use it? Genzina was kind enough to make it, and I PM's them, but I guess they were busy. Here is the link to see it. (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=arts;action=display;num=1159229597;s tart=30#30) If somebody can see it, would you be willing to PM it to me in a format that I can see? To help, I can see EKM and The Roaming Gnome's avatar, but cannot see Rilik, Lucky's, or even my own current one. ANYBODY that can help would be great.))

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-03, 07:43 PM
Zombie rock star. Fellow hippie.... or possible werewolf. There is not much solid evidence against you so my finger stays down for now.

smellie_hippie
2006-10-03, 07:44 PM

((That quote was in the first WW II thread, around page 33... It was inresponse to ZRS pointing at Tussy the Treehugger...))

((I can see that you had all already deduced this... but I offer visual inspection. Which doesn't compare to Korith's actual quote))

Gralamin
2006-10-03, 07:45 PM
(*blink* right *goes to check*)

I retract my previous statement. However knowing dm77 was a werewolf and that he had been wary of you and then suddenly defensive of you makes me paranoid.
Dm77 was playing in the guise of a seer. He started by accusing ZRS and then assured us later he wasn't a wolf. This seems odd to me and I still belive it to be ZRS.

also cain why would you think that I would do such a thing? People like Alarra, Rillik and the masions can vouch for me

(read everything before posting)

Dragon_Rider
2006-10-03, 07:48 PM
Current Vote Tally

Need 14 votes for majority

DLD - 3
-ZRS
-Captain Smellie Hippie
-Raldor

Gezina - 2
-General Nerd (Major Geek)
-B-man

ZombieRockStar - 12
-Bookman
-Alarra
-Pocky
-Evnafets
-DarkLightDragon
-Lucky
-Kantur
-Kyrian
-Selrahc
-Runeclaw
-Weebl
-Gralamin
-Gezina

Chris the Pontifex - 1
-Llama

Runeclaw - 1
-Death

Cain2005
2006-10-03, 07:49 PM

What, oh, I was agreeing with you on that last post, but I didn't think to look on the other thread either. I am sorry if you took it the wrong way, or if it look like I was implying something.

Edit: Also, I was talking to zombie, I am sorry if you thought that I was talking about you.

Gralamin
2006-10-03, 07:51 PM
I agree with you, it is true that Bookman did not start it, and he is just relaying information, but something does not seem right about this. Right now I am just speculating that the person that did give the info may be not on the level, one tactic in war is to give your enemy a false sense of hope. Maybe the one giving the info is a werewolf themselves, and gaining our trust through bookman. If that is the case Bookman is a pawn in this, and someone is pulling the strings.

refering to that

Cain2005
2006-10-03, 08:00 PM
I was only stating a guess, I may have got overboard, but I am only wondering about the person Bookman got his info from. I am not attacking him directly or implying anything, I believe that bookman is very trustworthy and I can't wait to see him as mayor.

By the way, was it you that came him the info? Again I am not pionting at anyone at the moment, but all I am saying is that something does not seem right, thats all.

(OOC: I really am sorry if you took my comment as a personal attack)

Gralamin
2006-10-03, 08:08 PM
I was only stating a guess, I may have got overboard, but I am only wondering about the person Bookman got his info from. I am not attacking him directly or implying anything, I believe that bookman is very trustworthy and I can't wait to see him as mayor.

By the way, was it you that came him the info? Again I am not pionting at anyone at the moment, but all I am saying is that something does not seem right, thats all.

(OOC: I really am sorry if you took my comment as a personal attack)

The info agaisnt ZRS yes. I posted in publicly.

(only my character did)

evnafets
2006-10-03, 08:10 PM
but I am only wondering about the person Bookman got his info from

No, go back and read the posts.

Bookman didn't have anyone decisive to vote for today, and so was taking suggestions from the forum.

Lucky posted his list of suspects, and Bookman chose one on that evidence : Gezina.
Then Gralamin posted another argument concering ZombieRockStar that seemed better so we are going with that.

None of this is from what Bookman has proposed through a "hidden third party" It is all out in the open.

Maybe you're just paranoid?
Better be careful. Your paranoia here is making me thing you are sowing dissension and could be a werewolf yourself :o

smellie_hippie
2006-10-03, 08:11 PM
(read everything before posting)

((I was reading the original thread, but got simu-posted))

Lucky
2006-10-03, 08:12 PM
No, go back and read the posts.

Bookman didn't have anyone decisive to vote for today, and so was taking suggestions from the forum.

Lucky posted his list of suspects, and Bookman chose one on that evidence : Gezina.
Then Gralamin posted another argument concering ZombieRockStar that seemed better so we are going with that.

((Not quite... I chose Gez, it's in the post, Bookman just agreed.

Close enough, carry on.))

evnafets
2006-10-03, 08:19 PM
Quite right now that I go back and read it (again)
What confused me is that, as far as I can tell, you didn't actually point at Gezina in that post, just mentioned her in text.

Lucky
2006-10-03, 08:22 PM
Quite right now that I go back and read it (again)
What confused me is that, as far as I can tell, you didn't actually point at Gezina in that post, just mentioned her in text.

((I don't like to point until other people have spoken up and argued, or just a good amount agree. Moot now anyways however, my finger is on ZRS.

Got to run, be back in about 2 hours if anyone wants to continue to discuss the best choice.))

Cain2005
2006-10-03, 08:29 PM
Maybe you're just paranoid?
Better be careful. Your paranoia here is making me thing you are sowing dissension and could be a werewolf yourself :o

No, I am not trying to anything of the sort, I was merely stating my opinion.

(I am sorry that I broke the three post rule this time, I just wanted to state that before I log out. Also, I won't be able to get to the internet till Thursday, so if the tide turns against me, wait till I am here to defend myself if possible, thanks)

veecher
2006-10-03, 09:09 PM
((someone said the 3 post rule doesnt apply to this thread as long as youre making arguments or votes. dont ask me who said that though cause i dont wanna look it up.))

Alarra
2006-10-03, 09:53 PM
(Yeah, being as this game is more roleplay and discussion, the three post rule doesn't really apply, unless you're posting excessively.)

Gralamin
2006-10-03, 10:51 PM
(Lets go people!

Yay for keeping this on the first page.)

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-03, 10:59 PM
Well it seems that nothing I can say, no pretty eloquence of mine will sway the fact that I am to be lynched. I can only hope that my death will serve as an example for your "trust in Bookman" mentality. He may be the seer, but that doesn't mean he's right.

My consolation is that I go to my grave...again...with the confidence of a few friends who believed in me and with the girl I love.

*looks around and sees that there is no zombie Yoko, zombie Courtney, or zombie Nancy in the mob*

Oh...*cries*

((Okay, I think I've been reading too many of the Romantics lately...need to cut down on the Byron and the Shelly.

Hey...is the tequila bar from the last game still open?))

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-03, 11:55 PM
*DLD glares at ZRS*

If you recall, I also chose not to vote for Sneak. And Destro. I NEARLY ended up accusing him, but I DIDN'T. I never did. AND you say I've been quick to point at people. I've never been the first to do so, let me tell you. And if you haven't being attention to this round... well, this round pretty much nullifies your last point.

*DLD is now more confident in her choice of ZRS*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-04, 08:39 AM
Despite the good arguements on both sides, the llama still keeps his hoof firmly pointed at the town's bridgebuilder.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-04, 10:40 AM
DLD - 3
-ZRS
-Captain Smellie Hippie
-Raldor

Anyone else find it strange that the number of votes I have EXACTLY fits with the number of werewolves left in the game?

Bookman
2006-10-04, 12:02 PM
Anyone else find it strange that the number of votes I have EXACTLY fits with the number of werewolves left in the game?

Except that I know at least one of the those people is a villager that'd be a great assumption :P

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-04, 04:31 PM

You'd actually think that the wolves would be so stupid as to vote like that?

Look at the rhetoric here and see if any of it makes sense? "At least one of these posters must be a werewolf because they pointed at ______ or they didn't point at ______" Where is the logic in this? Admitedly I have been guilty of that occasionally, but I would like to think most of my arguments have been reasonable. Especially my arguments in my defense. But you haven't been listening to me, have you? You haven't been countering my arguments even as I counter yours. You're so stuck in your narrow view that you're unwilling to listen to reason.

There must be evidence, true evidence, as to who the remaining wolves are. We've killed four of them. By this time we must have at least a few clues. But you aren't looking for them. You'd rather just blindly point based on what whoever shouts the loudest or shouts first says. You're unwilling to look for the real evidence. and so you point at me, just because it's what everyone else is doing. That kind of action will damn this village. We must be reasonable.

But it seems too late now. so I can onyl hope that when you kill me for good, and find out what I really am, that you will be ashamed of yourselves.