View Full Version : Werewolf II: Part 2

Pages : 1 2 [3]

evnafets
2006-10-04, 05:39 PM
I agree. The wolves wouldn't be stupid enough to vote like that. Particularly the devil.
They will be merging in with the common village flock wherever possible, and not necessarily all in the same place. Also a wolf would not really care much which villager got killed, as long as one did.

Given a choice between Sneak/Destro/Tussy on the first couple of days - who cares? They are all villagers. There is no compulsive reason to vote for one over the other. In fact there is a good reason NOT to have all wolves vote for one person as spreading the werewolf vote makes them harder to track.

Which would explain why you would stick with voting for Tussy right through, rather than voting for Sneak/Destro. A wolf wouldn't really care which villager got killed, and if they weren't voting for the lynch, all the better as it makes them look innocent.
Your not voting for Sneak/Destro doesn't excuse you as a possible wolf.
Voting for Tussy on day 3 does make you a suspect, as that day was a vote between wolf/villager. It would be more likely for a wolf to be voting Tussy to try and save DM77. Particularly when the vote was so close.
Again, you fit that category.

Is it 100% certain you are a werewolf? No.
I could never be 100% certain of anyone without the seer "reading" them.
But it is still certain enough for my vote so far.

Bookman
2006-10-04, 05:48 PM
Unfortunatly it will take awhile to go through the list on who voted for Tussy but if you look ALL the wolves so far are on the list for Tussy

So here's the list

-Atreyu alarm a Llama
-Cain2005
-DarkLightDragon (DLD)
-Death
-DM77
-Gezina
-Kyrian
-Tussy
-Veecher
-Xylric
-ZRS

Here's the list dead wolves struck out

-Atreyu alarm a Llama
-Cain2005
-DarkLightDragon (DLD)
-Death
-DM77
-Gezina
-Kyrian
-Tussy
-Veecher
-Xylric
-ZRS

Ok Tussy can't be on there this leaves us with
-Atreyu alarm a Llama
-Cain2005
-DarkLightDragon (DLD)
-Death
-Gezina
-Kyrian
-ZRS

With 3 wolves left chances are they're on that list. Meaning mostly that we should head in that direction. I personally don't think Llama is a wolf as he pointed at Tussy ONLY WHEN TUSSY WANTED TO BE KILLED. I could be wrong but I think he should be LAST on the list. My PERSONAL suspicions are secret as I clearly have TOO MUCH SWING in the matter. It's like the power to destroy the world.......I can use it.....but it may be foolish as I AM wrong occasionaly with my instincts. I thought DM77 WAS the fool/seer and THAT'S why I saw into him.

Let us find out about ZRS so we can continue down the list to a solution. That's my opinion as a seer/future mayor but it's up to ya'll to decide.

Just don't kill my baner

Who should contact me......PLEASE

evnafets
2006-10-04, 06:48 PM
As an aside, I feel that the mob is getting restless and feels like going on a house-burning expedition agai. Whose houses should we be torching tonight due to their non voting status?

(OOC translation: we have some silent people who haven't voted for a couple of rounds. And need to vote this round to stay in. Can we get official notice for these people?)

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-04, 07:13 PM
*throws up hands*

Well, I see the pointlessness of arguing with you. There seems to be a tradition of a certain last act among innocent villagers; I don't see why I should be any different.

/me drops his finger from DLD and points to himself.

((I look forward to my death scene)

Korith
2006-10-04, 08:58 PM
Narrator Korith:
With regards to the culling, I have compiled a list of warnings. The following people need to check in by 11:00PM EST on Saturday, October 7th:

Chris the Pontifex
Dispozition
Malmagor
Newbie in the Playground
Rilik
Shyftir

These people will be contacted via private message.

ZombieRockStar is chained in silver and wears a gag of pigskin as dusk climbs over the horizon. The distant twinkle of the stars and the climbing of the everfull moon have not yet begun, but the village is as silent as the night itself. Children taunt the chosen victim, but wary parents force them to keep their distance. There remains only a question of when he will transform - will he fight to escape at the end, or will his true shape be revealed in his death throes?

With the gallows prepared, the thirteen other souls that condemned ZombieRockStar to his fate step forward and carry him to the place of his final hanging. As tradition commands, ZombieRockStar is granted a final request for the hanging, and thus the body of Korith is exhumed and brought forth to witness the event, even if dead eyes be blind, in spirit.

The noose is tightened, but ZombieRockStar gazes with confidence over the viewing crowd. Although bound, he still manages the motions of smashing a guitar on stage, towards the body of the scribe, in declaration that the emnity will not cease with a simple hanging.

He stands now ready, gazing at the heavens, awaiting the moment.

The lever is pulled.

The trap door falls out of place.

Time seems to crawl now for the hangman. True death lingers slightly beyond his grasp. The moon now spills into sight in the distance and shines off of Zombie's eyes.

He falls, but is unchanged. All that remains is the corpse of another villager, and grief.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-10-04, 09:02 PM
The Ghost of Fullbladder, wandering the square of the village he died in as usual, set up shop, as it were, on Bookman's house's roof. A pair of ghostly stools appear there, one of which is occupied by the goblin spectre hismelf, playing a mournful rendition of "Songs About Rain" on his sousaphone. The stool beside him has a sign that unmistakably says "Reserved for ZRS"

Gralamin
2006-10-04, 09:08 PM
*Gralamin wonders if there will be a vending machine for this lynching*

Korith
2006-10-04, 09:19 PM
(Death scene posted. Look up three posts)

Narrator Korith:
Night has finally come, and another of the villagers is lost. Those of you who have night duties to fulfill should now set to them - contact me by private message before 11:00PM tommorow night (Thursday, October 5th).

Townsfolk, feel free to lament the loss of a great entertainer, but remember that there will be no discussion of lynching or roles until daybreak.

That is all,
Korith the Scribe

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-04, 09:22 PM
*claps* Bravo. Very well written.

/me joins the rest of the dead.

Tequila, anyone?

Madmal
2006-10-04, 09:25 PM
Malmagor approaches Bookman and whispers in his ear, he then goes to his house and shuts the door

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-04, 09:30 PM
*The llama lets out a sad bleat, and head hanging low, he trots over to Alarra's place hoping to rest for the night and wake up in the morning.*

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-04, 09:33 PM
Nah, I don't drink.

<A Ghostly Table appears.>

However, take a seat. There's more than enough of us now....

<Takes out some board games.>

What do you want to play? I've got Risk, Settlers of Catan, Twilight Imperium 3 , ((My personal Favorite)) And of course, the classic Monopoly....

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-04, 09:34 PM
I've always preferred Monopoly to all others, though Settlers is always fun.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-04, 09:40 PM
* Raldor walks home sadly, Tymanius won't be the same without his Zombie Rock Concerts. He has a cup of tea and heads to sleep, hoping that he will survive the night. *

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-04, 09:43 PM
What about the rest of our dead compatriots? What do you say?

(To the werewolves)

You ain't playing with us... As a spell casting ghost, I still have the majority of my power!

2006-10-04, 09:54 PM
Oh shut up, Myrij! The most they've done is raise beer to us. Now if you don't mind, I have a leprechaun to haunt.

Alarra
2006-10-04, 09:57 PM
Alarra looks sadly at their mistake, missing Zombie's music already and let's Llama into her house. She then locks the door 12 times again, and hopes they both live until morning.

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-04, 10:05 PM
As the villagers go to their houses and the sun sets, they think they can just barely perceive the flow of notes and a whispering voice, perhaps a last message to the villagers from the dead:

The zombie's gonna get you
It's gonna bite you right in the head
You better get yourself together darling.
You're gonna join the undead.
What in the world are you thinking of,
Don't you know zombies can't love?
What on Earth you trying to do?
It's up to you! Yeah, you...

The zombie's gonna get you
It's gonna knock you off you're feet.
Try to protect your brains, brother.
'Cause it's them he's gonna eat.
How on earth can you see,
With your eyes falling out of their cavaties?
Who on earth do you think you are?
A superstar? Well right you are!

'Cause we all moan on!
Like the moon and the stars and the sun!
'Cause we all moan on!
Everyone! Come on!

The zombie's gonna get you!
It's gonna eat your face!
Better get yourself together darling.
Join the zombie race.
Why on earth are we here?
And we're all immune to fear!
Why on earth are you there
When you're everywhere? Come and get your share!

'Cause we all moan on!
'Cause we all moan on!
Everyone! Come on!

'Cause we all moan on!
'Cause we all moan on!
On and on and on and on!

'Cause we all moan on!
'Cause we all moan on!
On and on and on and on!

DungeonMaster77
2006-10-05, 12:50 AM
**Holds up his mug of ale to ZRS**

Sorry, I prefer ale. Want some?

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-05, 01:11 AM
*DLD stares dumbfounded at ZRS's corpse, then glares furiously at a certain other person before going into her house and sleeping*

Weebl
2006-10-05, 02:02 AM
Now I feel all dirty inside. Weebl leaves and goes through his own wolf proof procedures.

Cain2005
2006-10-05, 11:40 AM
Cain stands in front of the grave, "May you finally find peace my friend," he says places a hand on the tombstone in a sign of respect, before heading back to the court house.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-05, 12:26 PM
((...sleep...

*donk*))

Pocky
2006-10-05, 01:11 PM
*Pocky looks at the swinging corpse of ZRS, and sighs*

"When will this nightmare end?"

*Pocky goes back to his room at the inn, and pulls a piece of rice paper from his baggage*

((To whomever finds this... please get this back to the far east if you can, to the family of...))

*A while later, Pocky rolls up the paper and seals it shut with some candle wax*

"I don't know if I can handle killing another innocent person..."

*Pocky lies back in his bed, tossing and turning the rest of the night*

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-05, 05:37 PM
Drat. We were on a winning streak to. I'll miss you, Zombie Rock Star *holds up a mug in his honor*

Gralamin
2006-10-05, 09:30 PM
Hopefully Bookman will divine an actual werewolf, Without him its all guesswork.

Xylric
2006-10-05, 11:41 PM
He's very, very lucky that the Baner is still around...

Bookman
2006-10-05, 11:42 PM
He's very, very lucky that the Baner is still around...

AMEN!

;)

Now..........when do we get an update? I'm tired of being tired and sleeping :P

Korith
2006-10-05, 11:47 PM
Narrator Korith:
Sorry, all for the uber late update. Long day with too many details to go into.

Daybreak comes with the sirens of the fire brigade. In the middle of town, the home of Chris the Pontifex has been obliterated. Werewolf tracks lead to and from the scene, but once again are too well hidden at the point where they transform back. After an hour of fighting the blaze, eventually the body of Chris The Pontifex is discovered, along with a hidden passageway in his basement. The few brave souls who explore the passage discover the remains of a nursury once used to grow wolfsbane, but the fire damage was too much.

The Baner, Chris The Pontifex, is now dead.

Let the Lynching Begin

I will discuss in the near future with my Co-Narrator about when we wish to end the day, unless of course a majority vote closes the polls early.

Bookman
2006-10-05, 11:54 PM
Bookman breaks down crying.

"I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! "

"I TRIED to warn him.......I DID "

He whirls around furiously

"How could you DO THIS? You were my FRIEND...I TRUSTED you! " Tears are flowing from his face as he looks angry "YOU LIED TO ME. Don't try pretending any more! I SAW into you last night! I only did it at OTHERS behest!And THIS is how you repay me?!

/me point a wavering finger at Atreyu the Masked Llama with a wavering finger and wipes tears away from his eyes

He sobs out "Enjoy Hell DEVIL!"

Alarra
2006-10-06, 12:16 AM
Alarra looks confused at the llama that's been staying with her. "You.....what?....but....."

She finally rounds on him furiously, "Okay...that is it! I am sick of all of my friends lying to me, betraying me, and turning on me!"

"I.....I let you stay with me! I....I trusted you!" Alarra bursts into tears.

"No! You stay away from me!"

/me points at Atreyu

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-06, 12:17 AM
*The llama looks away from Bookman and slowly starts trotting toward Alarra's place, where he's felt safe the past few nights. He bleats pitiifully.*

*Seeing Alarra's upset he goes in to nuzzle her, as he's done in the past.*

(If i'm going down, I'm gonna milk it for all I've got.

Looks like you're safe now, Gez.)

Alarra
2006-10-06, 12:25 AM
Alarra turns away from Atreyu with a sad look in her eyes, goes into her home and locks the door behind her.

Gralamin
2006-10-06, 01:01 AM
I Knew The llama Was up to know good.

Let this be Bookman's Final Act! We lose our seer and baner, but they lose their devil!

/me points at Atreyu the Masked LLama

Citzens! We must Organize! With the Baner dead, The chances of our seer living through the night are slim. We must figure out who we can trust!.

I personnaly Trust Rillik, Alarra, and The Masions, Who EKM Told me the names of before He died.

Bookman
2006-10-06, 01:11 AM
Wiping tears away from his face Bookman looks up and say with his voice wavering "I..I.....I should probably pass on my opinions and my knowledge......" Wipding away more tears he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper that's slightly crumpled "Here's the villagers I know.....there are more on there since I found a mason one night.......trust these fellows. Newbie in the Playground, Pocky, Raldor, Weebl, Tussy, Malmagor, B-man.

In my opinions those who voted for Tussy are the key. I have my opinions......it is my wish that you go through the list in this order......if you don't wish to go ahead......I....I....I'll understand.
DarkLightDragon(DLD)
Gez
Death
Cain
Kyrian

I......I.......I'll miss you all......even you Llama......even if you lied to me......I believe there's good in you........once you're dead.....maybe you can find it"

He goes and collapses next to a tree sobbing

((Gee....Llama that was well played ;D......had ME fooled))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-10-06, 01:13 AM
My own apprentice?
((For all you non-townees he took over my job while I was off at a geology camp, it rocked, anyway back to the game at hand...))

*Death shakes a sad head*

I feel like Obi-won-kanobi....

/me points to the Llama/devil thingy.

Bookman
2006-10-06, 01:21 AM
((For all you non-townees he took over my job while I was off at a geology camp, it rocked, ))

((GAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PUN DAMAGE OVERWHELMING! :P........I feel so bad for having to kill Llama.....he's played a REALLY good game so far!))

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-06, 01:40 AM
The Baner, Chris The Pontifex, is now dead.

:o :o :o

We're screwed!

:o :o :o

(That's how i'd probably react if one of the most important people in the town were murdered overnight and there were still werewolves running about!)

My own apprentice?

*Death shakes a sad head*

I feel like Obi-won-kanobi....

/me points to the Llama/devil thingy.

Indeed.

*DLD points to the Masked Llama*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-06, 01:51 AM
(Thanks, Bookman. Its been fun, curse your third eye. I wonder how it tastes with ketchup.)

*The llama bleats pitifully at Alarra's door, but realizes he won't find shelter there. Feeling the fingers pointed at his back, he goes to Lucky's place, remembering a peaceful night spent sleeping in his home.*

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-06, 01:54 AM
*DLD approaches the tree and tries to comfort Bookman*

Weebl
2006-10-06, 02:13 AM
Weebl looks at the llama in shame. To think that I gave a scratch behind the ear...

Weebl gets ready to kick the llama out the way if he comes near.

I really want to be responsable for the devils's death. I got a silver and a cold iron sword ready to kill the devil! There was only one way the baner could be found and that is by using the Devil! Chris is dead because of you!

*Weebl points using an iron sword and a silver sword at the llama*

Selrahc
2006-10-06, 02:59 AM
Not really much need for an explanation

/me points at Atreyu

evnafets
2006-10-06, 05:09 AM
/me points at Atreyu

I wonder if it was blind luck that they hit the baner, or did the devil discover him?

At any rate, we can close the eyes of evil. Unfortunately we lose our own certainty. There are still wolves among us.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-06, 05:59 AM
/me points at Atreyu

I'd say the Devil discoverd him. Didn't Atreyu point at him yesterday?

B-Man
2006-10-06, 06:38 AM
Atreyu is the DEVIL?! But he seemed so nice!! I even offered him my hospitallity!! ...wow! Shows you how FOOLish I am...

/me points at Atreyu the Masked LLama.

B-Man then takes a sip of coffee.

smellie_hippie
2006-10-06, 06:50 AM
We're screwed!

Not necessarily. We can eliminate the Devil, and we still have good evidience on who the villagers are. But first things first...

/me points at Atreyu the Masked Devil...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-06, 06:52 AM
/me points at Atreyu

I'd say the Devil discoverd him. Didn't Atreyu point at him yesterday?

(Yeah, but that was me being un-bandwagon ish. Bookman's actions gave me the means to find him. "Baner, PM me" almost every day seemed suspicious, plus CtP posted shortly after Bookman said that. Seemed to me to be code. Bookman saying "Baner, am I covered" and Baner saying "Yes." Most likely they'd been talking in PM for a long time.)

*Unable to take the fingers and jeers, he attempts to nuzzle any townspeople, looking for affection. After B-man smacks him with a hockey stick and Weel slashes at him with a sword, he goes running off into the stable cowering in one of the stalls.*

2006-10-06, 06:58 AM
^Even in his death the Llama Devil simu posts me...

As the devil himself reiterates, Bookman seems to be responsible for the demise of CtP. Since he mentioned twice, the fact that the baner had not contacted him. that would have made Kantur and CtP prime suspects.

Also Bookman, even thought last game was amusing to play with you, you seem to have made a few tatical mistakes here. Looking at the list you complied of those you trust, you are giving the wolves a menu. Also, I believe your list to kill is deprived from those who voted at Tussy, am I right?

You should know how werewolves think, they would have changed their votes when they knew they were going to get outnumbered, or just sarificed DM77 altogether. I mean DM77 wasn't doing a really inconspicous job at pretending to be a seer, a wolf would merely vote him off since he was a danger to the wolf team. Then again I may be wrong, which I am everynow and then, and they all could all have voted for Tussy.

But only a wolf deals in absolutes.

One must always be open to all possibilties, as there could be some very happy werewolves out there if they chose to vote against Dm77.

Also, Bookman, ( ;)this is just to get the rest of my star war quotes out of system/RP) do you not remember the faitful day after we cleaned out the last villiage? When we each went our seperate ways after finding a freak cure for lycothropy involving pickles? Cathrindir went to the far reaches to become a farmer, muttering about changing his name to Owen, Korith went off to become a stroyteller, you went to the monestry in Tibet to get a face lift and I went to trian in the ancient art of Jedi cooking?

I find you lack of faith in my cooking disturbing.

((This was brought to you from a village far far away, oh my 9000th post as well. *Hopes Alarra dosen't mind him quietly saying w00t to fit in with the crowd*))

Kantur
2006-10-06, 07:32 AM
From Bookman's vision, I don't think we need to put forward any other evidence...

/me points at Atreyu, from a safe distance of course.

Lucky
2006-10-06, 07:45 AM
/me point a wavering finger at Atreyu the Masked Llama with a wavering finger and wipes tears away from his eyes

He sobs out "Enjoy Hell DEVIL!"
((Bookman... Is this a bad time to say... I told you so? ;)))

/me sadly points at the Llama

Selrahc
2006-10-06, 08:43 AM
Poor little doggys gonna die tonight. :'(

What will the village do without him? Lucky gets to keep being mayor, and we have twenty units of bullet shield to find the two wolves.

I think bookmans actions have won us the game.... even if we are on the back foot again after today.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-06, 08:48 AM
*DLD appears to be reading yet another bit of paper. She has her eyes near the top. Pausing to mutter something to herself, those who are looking in her direction can see her fear before she turns toward her house and goes inside*

((Korith, if you got like a billion pm's from me, sorry. Stupid 500-whatever error...))

Jontom Xire
2006-10-06, 08:59 AM
As an observer I have to agree with Death that Bookman's open requests that the baner contact him endangered his life. I think the list of safe villagers could have been circulated in secret amongst the people on the list, essentially extending the masonic circle.

Can I play next game? This looks really fun.

Korith
2006-10-06, 09:06 AM
Narrator Korith:
Sure you can join, Jontom. Looking at the results of this game thusfar, I expect there will probably be a slight increase in the population of the werewolves. Also, when the game gets close to winding down, there will be some discussion on the inclusion of new roles - particularly the proposed Hunter and Alpha Wolf.

Hunter: When killed (by mob or werewolf), gets to immediately make a kill of their own. Note that the Hunter doesn't know who the werewolves are if killed by werewolf, so even that's a shot in the dark.

Alpha Wolf: Once during the game can turn a non-werewolf into a werewolf. Villagers and Baners become normal Werewolves, The Seer becomes a Devil, Hunters retain their ability to kill, the fool "Thinks" he's a Devil, and Masons become a very dangerous potential traitor to their group.

If anyone else has positions to suggest, feel free to provide them in OOC text. We can't have too many positions, but some (like the masons) can be swapped out for other interesting abilities.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-06, 09:12 AM
((The new roles look interesting. Let's hope the Alpha Wolf doesn't convert a seer... ouch!))

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-06, 10:40 AM
Llama. I petted you. I scratched you. I thought of you as my friend. But no... you betrayed me. You betrayed us all. Tonight, you shall feel the wrath of my trees!! But more importantly you'll feel the rope tugging on your neck.... But alas, i still love you llama... and i'm sorry that my friend has to die. Any last reasonable requests?

((nice playing. I had NO clue you would be the devil))

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-06, 10:50 AM
((Re: Rules Suggestions — Can I make a case to not have a baner next round? It allowed Bookman to just come out and say he's the seer, which gave the villagers a very unfair advantage. Either that or prohibit open discussion of roles, since it gives the villagers too much of an advantage))

Korith
2006-10-06, 11:00 AM
((While it does make an interesting case, I will be discussing my envisioned counter-tactic to "open role posting" after the game. Until the end of the game, I will refrain from making any tactical suggestions.))

Cain2005
2006-10-06, 11:12 AM
Cain pounds his fist into his desk, "The answer was right in front of us, and we could not see it!" he roars.

*Cain points at Atreyu the Masked LLama.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-06, 11:12 AM
(Thanks, Tussy. I tried my best.)

(^ it was? I thought I hid it pretty darn well.)

(While I'm here, I do want to apologize for killing off Joosbawx first and robbing him of a chance to play. We kinda panicked and followed in the footsteps of the first group of wolves. I didn't realize the ramifecations of my actions would leave him out of this game completely.
Despite my deceitful nature, I've never played this game before. I guess I'm just a good liar at heart.)

*The llama cowers in fear in the stables, wondering what is taking so long.*

Pocky
2006-10-06, 11:28 AM
*Pocky sighs, and gives the llama a friendly scratch behind the ears before heading out into the village square*

/me points at Atreyu

"Even the most friendly of people can hide the face of a devil... can we trust anyone ever again?"

Bookman
2006-10-06, 11:45 AM
(Yeah, but that was me being un-bandwagon ish. Bookman's actions gave me the means to find him. "Baner, PM me" almost every day seemed suspicious, plus CtP posted shortly after Bookman said that. Seemed to me to be code. Bookman saying "Baner, am I covered" and Baner saying "Yes." Most likely they'd been talking in PM for a long time.)

((Actually he hadn't contacted me.....I was freaking out :P I was still planning on leaping around saying Baner contact me once I made contact....but...*sigh* stupid wolves.....

And Death.....they have been the masonic circle. And on a side note.......what's the harm in everyone knowing they are villagers? As the wolves KNOW whom the villagers are it may even the field slightly. What do you mean deprived? Every single one that isn't a confirmed villager is on that "list to kill" from the votes for Tussy in the pivotal round :P

Oh and Alarra had a role from the game a long while ago that sounded fun but she knows about it better then me :P

Awww ZRS you have no idea how well this situation could be exploited if played right :P The plans one could cook up...... *chuckles* if only we had a Devil last round and trusting wolves....it woulda been great. And also it DIDN'T give us an unfair advantage......in reality it finally gave us a fighting chance. With this game the wolves ALWAYS have a greater chance of winning simply cause they know who to kill when to kill and how to kill.

Oooooo I have another idea what if we have 2 "packs" of wolves that DON'T know each other? Either you could make it so one obliterates the other or they just have a chance of kill their fellow "hidden wolves" It'd be quite interesting :P

I think that's it.........I hope Korith/Gnome/Llama has an awe inspiring lynching planned. And guys if you follow the list to kill I bet you'll hit werewolf gold awhile down. I think that's it......boy this is a long post))

Selrahc
2006-10-06, 12:16 PM
Another role, the witch/apothercary

One potion of death, one potion of ressurection, used only at night.

Potion of death kills a person of the witches choice, potion of ressurection revives a dead person immediately after a werewolf attack.

After both potions are used the witch is a normal villager.

Runeclaw
2006-10-06, 12:17 PM
It is sad indeed that we've lost our protector.

But at least we can kill the Devil!

/me points at Atreyu

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-06, 12:22 PM
((The advantage of the villagers is supposed to be that there's more of them. I've played this before as Mafia, with just citizens and mafiosos, and the citizens wond just as often as the mafiosos did.

I like the idea of the alpha wolf, but that would give a frick'n huge advantage to the wolves. The game would be practically unwinnable for the villagers. I also don't think we should go overboard in terms of adding roles. The fun of this game (at least in board form) is not the roles but in making arguments and counter-arguments. The most fun I had was last round when I was forced to argue in my defence. It's also the reason why the last game was so fun.))

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-06, 12:22 PM
I like bookman's idea of the two wolf packs. But the apocrathy thing seems a little too powerful. Maybe you could do it once every game or once every few nights? That is if we do use it. Ooc of course.

Chris the Pontifex
2006-10-06, 12:26 PM
the "Baner Pm me" tactic is pretty much nullified by the alpha wolf... the baner may protect the seer from being killed, he can still be turned into a devil.

Coming out actually becomes a lot more dangerous

Sorry for my inactivity all, its all due to me not always being able to post on thursdays. Out here the IC-night lasted from thursday morning 2am to friday morning 5am.

There was a near miss earlier on when Bookman just came out, he was unprotected the second night after that.

The third night he got attacked...

Bookie and me often posting right after eachother is only because we seem to be logged in around the same time.

Bookman
2006-10-06, 12:30 PM
((The advantage of the villagers is supposed to be that there's more of them. I've played this before as Mafia, with just citizens and mafiosos, and the citizens wond just as often as the mafiosos did.

I like the idea of the alpha wolf, but that would give a frick'n huge advantage to the wolves. The game would be practically unwinnable for the villagers. I also don't think we should go overboard in terms of adding roles. The fun of this game (at least in board form) is not the roles but in making arguments and counter-arguments. The most fun I had was last round when I was forced to argue in my defence. It's also the reason why the last
game was so fun.))

((Well the alpha wolf's power is only usable ONCE A GAME same with that apothecary role that Seralhac they only get to use everything once and that's it. We need to write the fine print ;) And ZRS I've found in Werewolf with a well played wolf pack it can be nigh unwinnable to an unsuspecting public. The first game is a prime example. I could be wrong but I think you just need to pit others against others. This game HASN'T been as much fun for us probably cause you guys didn't THINK the few days I didn't know you followed my lead anyways.........I felt like saying this (http://www.dominic-deegan.com/view.php?date=2005-10-16) a couple of times. ;) ))

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-06, 12:32 PM
((I had some role ideas!

Tracker (villager). Knows the identity of ONE NORMAL werewolf at the start of the round. Tracker is the only one who knows this. Has to convince the others to lynch them. The werewolves don't know who the tracker is. Can only ever know identity of ONE NORMAL werewolf. When that werewolf dies then Tracker functions like a normal villager. Only one Tracker per round. Becomes normal werewolf if converted by Alpha Wolf.

Illusionist (werewolf). Can cast an illusion on one fellow werewolf. Can cast this once per night. If the seer or fool tries to scry on the illusioned player, they get an "unable to see target". Can be used on self. Only one Illusionist per round.

Protector (villager). Functions like the Illusionist, but blocks Devil scrying and is considered a villager. Only one Protector per round. Becomes Illusionist if converted by Alpha Wolf))

((Bookman, that link is SO FUNNY!))

Chris the Pontifex
2006-10-06, 12:42 PM
I agree this game is very difficult for villagers as a pbp. In party's there is always eyecontact and other non-verbal communication to give you away

Korith
2006-10-06, 12:49 PM
(The problem with Protector and Illusionist is that "fuzzy reception" automatically tips off the Seer that a) They're the Seer, and b) They're seeing a werewolf.

Now, if we change "fuzzy reception" to "they appear as...[Protector/Illusionist's choice]", then we've got something that contributes to the game: the reduction of certain information.

Some other variations I've been toying with:

In place of a Seer and the Masons, have a Covey. The Covey collectively acts as one Seer and know each other's identity at the start of the game. Conversely, having a covey like this requires a large number of players, and will have fewer participants than the masons would (but the usual minimum of 2).

Introduce a "miss chance" to the seer's scrys, giving a reading from a true list 75% of the time, and a false list the rest of the time. Replaces the Fool. (Note that the false list will likely overlap the true list in several places)

The "plain game" - Villagers and Werewolves only, no special roles.

The "paranoia game" - Nobody knows how many werewolves are left. Death scenes reveal nothing about the role of the deceased. Potentially, such a game may not even disclose all the roles that were passed around (there might not even *be* a seer)

The "Alpha pack game" - the Alpha wolf (either with or without the turning ability) is chosen first, and selects his pack by turning villagers before the start of the game. Potentially very scary if combined with the "paranoia game".

Personally, I'd be up for a "paranoia game" next round as a player, if someone's willing to run that.

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-06, 12:56 PM
((The Paranoia game does sound fun, especially combined with the Alpha Pack game. Can I have first dibs on narrator?

Although we really should wait until after this game is over for this discussion.))

Alarra
2006-10-06, 01:01 PM
((I'd been looking for the first werewolf game we played on here since we started the last one, and finally got around to finding it.

The special roles that Bookman was eluding to, which we had in that game, are The Lovers

Two players are 'lovers' and are considered to be on their own team. If one of the lovers dies then the other one dies as well. [Once the game starts the lovers should not be changed unless one of those players leaves the game.]

Lovers are out to make sure they're the last two to survive. If one dies, then the other one dies as well. In the event that the lovers are the last two players then they both win. The lovers are considered to be their own team. Other roles don't matter (ie: lovers could be a werewolf and a human). I was in fact a villager lover that was on a team with a werewolf....it would have been really fun had the game not just died, as my partner had just told me the names of all the other werewolves to get them killed.

Here's a link to that game:
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=play_ooc;action=display;num=11064686 35

There's some interesting stuff in there regarding voting aspecially, as well as some different roles....For example, in that game, the masons (which we didn't actually use) would also get to kill someone each night.

Might not be a bad idea to start a new thread about discussion of the next game and roles, etc.

A paranoia game sounds insane...how would you know when to stop killing people? Although....a paranoia game would make it fun to be a lover ;) ))

Korith
2006-10-06, 01:28 PM
15 votes for Atreyu, the Masked Llama (and 0 for anyone else!). We've passed majority!

This death scene was provided by Llama himself. Thanks, Llama!

*When the lynch mob mentality finally reaches a majority, they all head into the stables after the llama. They find him huddled near the back wall whimpering. Unmoved by his blight, they surround him and start prodding him with their silver blades. As they leave the stables and head to the gallows anyone who looks back will notice on the back wall where he was laying these words slashed into the wood "I'm sory. I wuz just hungre."

At the gallows, Selrahc has prepared an extra strength noose that is slipped around Atreyu's neck. The lever is pulled, the rope goes taut and a sad, panicked bleat iis heard, followed by a sickening SNAP! The llama's corpse hangs for a second before course red fur starts to cover it and a third eye materializes on his head. Bookman notices something else. The lone possession the llama, carried hidden at all times, a long bloody straw.*

Yes, Atreyu is was The Devil.

Those of you who are still alive with night roles, let me know. Daybreak resumes at 11:00PM tommorow (Saturday), EST. Gotta love those Yukon towns and their late hour sunrises. ;D

Xylric
2006-10-06, 01:31 PM
Personally, I'd love an Evil Narrator game. There's nothing but villiagers in it. No werewolves, no seers, no masons.

It's nothing but a cruel joke perpetuated on the players by the narrator. ;D

Selrahc
2006-10-06, 01:46 PM
One dead devil yessir.

Okay, who wants to buy a souvenir piece of the rope that hung the devil?

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-06, 01:57 PM
((I think the current rule set actually highly favors the werewolves. It appears that the Xylric - EKM connection is what actually led to a lot of our dead wolves this game. Having both the Fool and the Devil stacks things highly in the wolves favor. I think the Devil is probably the most powerful factor in favor of the wolves because he basically gives them 2 shots per night at getting a special villager. Getting rid of one or both of those makes things a little more even.

Personally I like the covey idea and I think the alpha wolf who picks his pack of potential predators sounds like a lot of fun. The lovers would add an interesting twist without really shifting the balance of power too much.

The alpha wolf who can turn one villager sounds way too powerful under the proposed rules. If you made it to not work or only sort of work on the special villagers it might be fun. Maybe the seer and baner are mystically protected (but alpha wolf then knows why) or they are killed by the process. Perhaps masons would realize that something is amiss with thier brother 1 night later.

I'm not sure about the paranoia game, I don't think it would really be my thing.))

Wow, it looks like I was actually right about Atreyu and the straw.

InaVegt
2006-10-06, 02:02 PM
((The way I've always used the lovers is that there's cupid who before the game starts appoints two people to be lovers, since he knows nothing about them it could be any combination, it makes for a very fun game.))

Gezina

Looks like I missed the voting, I would've trusted our seer anyway.

Xylric
2006-10-06, 02:20 PM
((I think the current rule set actually highly favors the werewolves. It appears that the Xylric - EKM connection is what actually led to a lot of our dead wolves this game.

It's not my fault that EKM is my twin brother. It is, however, my fault that he figured out I was a werewolf long before anyone else did, since he knows the style in which I play.

In retrospect, accusing him that one time I did was my most hideous mistake.

Weebl
2006-10-06, 02:47 PM
Weebl sees the llama and throws his swords towards it. He runs to house and slams the door. As he slams the door the swords bury themselves into the llama.

Cain2005
2006-10-06, 04:01 PM
With the end of the devil, Cain nods to himself as he pour a little wine into a cup and sits at his deck. "Now only two remain," he says to himself as he slips his drink. He then looks out the window, at the stable, "What a interesting place to hide," he says to the window. "Now we will finish your little pack," he says with a small smile on his face.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-06, 04:59 PM
((AAAIIIEEE! That is some horrible punctuation in that death scene. Well, I had to write it before work this morning which means I wrote it approx 15 min after waking up and in a hurry.)

(I haven't played enough to know good suggestions, but I'll play Werewolf III when it comes out. I hope I'm a villager. It seems so muuch simpler.)

Runeclaw
2006-10-06, 05:37 PM
OOC: I'm going to try running a game of Werewolf with the same rules we used here on my own webpage at http://www.brokenblade.org/renaissance/board.php - you're all more than welcome to come play!

Cain2005
2006-10-06, 06:32 PM
(OOC: Is ^ allow to do that? I was just wondering)

Korith
2006-10-06, 08:41 PM
(OOC: Is ^ allow to do that? I was just wondering)
Narrator Korith:
I'm not aware of any rules on these forums that prevent linking to other forums, especially in an "on subject" manner such as this. Furthermore, I gave Runeclaw the okay to use my intro, and simply asked that his forum point to these games..

Alarra
2006-10-06, 09:02 PM
(It's perfectly within the rules to do that. And I think you meant runeclaw? not evnafets.))

Korith
2006-10-06, 09:12 PM
(Right. My brain must be fried this evening. Fixed)

Jontom Xire
2006-10-07, 05:07 AM
I've been listening to all the ideas, and I think I have a perfect game.

1) Lovers - I love the idea.
2) Seer
3) Alpha wolf
4) Baner
5) Villagers

The game starts off with only one werewolf - the alpha wolf. If the alpha wolf is alive and alone, he can turn a player every night. If he has one companion werewolf, every other night, and if he has more than one companion every third night. When not turning a player, the werewolves kill.

If the seer is turned he becomes a devil. The baner cannot be turned and the werewolves lose their chance to turn someone if they attack him.

As additional options to this, instead of a seer have a covey, and if members of the covey become turned they become devils and can either operate together to scry someone or to block the other seers in the covey and feed them misleading information. All the covey know each other at the start of the game, and devils need to outnumber seers to block them. In addition if the devils scry someone instead then they get to know both the seers scrying and their own (because they are still pretending to be seers).

Another idea to add is the hunter. The baner and the hunter know each other. The hunter each night can choose to protect someone. If the wolves attack that person, one of them (randomly chosen) dies. If the wolves attack the hunter while he is protecting someone else the hunter dies (caught off guard because he thought the person he was protecting was the target). The hunter can protect himself and can also protect the baner while the baner protects him.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-07, 09:10 AM
((
1) Lovers - I love the idea. let me guess... is it because i intend to play the next game? But the idea of a separate team is interesting anyway.

I also think my Illusionist and Protector ideas would be pretty fun if I took Korith's suggestion. But Koriths suggestion would mean that these two shouldn't be allowed to use their abilities on themselves, otherwise that would be overpowered.

The Tracker and Hunter seem okay, and the Alpha Wolf would be awesome in any style of Werewolf game!

A paranoia mode for next round sounds fun. Especially for the baner ;)))

alcomoholik
2006-10-07, 10:09 AM
I quite like all the new ideas except the 'Paranoia' game. Although the fear sounds fun I don't see how the villagers could ever win as the only way (aside from the seer) to track down the wolves is their voting habits. If you never knew whether it was a wolf or a villager that died then you would be down to relying solely on the seer to work out who is who and thats always got to lie strongly in the Werewolves favour.

Saying that tho, i'll definitely be joining whatever rules are chosen.

And sorry for not posting for a while - I was ill and off work so couldn't access the net - i think its pretty obvious who i'd have voted for tho seeing as i've accused Llama before (and having to strongly resist the lovable devil's nuzzles!) Still, well played!

I'll be participating in the next lynching about 9am GMT Monday morning!

"Good luck Bookman although I think it might be a little late for you now - you've been braver than anyone could hope for, have culled half the werewolves, extended the masons circle and made sure we're now going to be trusted by the village.

I take it upon myself to induct you into our ancient order for what time you have left with us."

*Newbie goes back to Bookman's house to teach him the secret handshake so he can prooperly greet the Masons who have already passed over to the other side*

Jontom Xire
2006-10-07, 11:10 AM
Umm DLD and I have kinda hijacked the other forum with the werewolf game in it. We were just playing and it got kinda squished.

Sorry.

But not that sorry ;)

Deckmaster
2006-10-07, 11:38 AM
I missed another lynching!

Ah, I would have went with Atreyu anyway.

This should get really interesting now.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-07, 12:36 PM
Umm DLD and I have kinda hijacked the other forum with the werewolf game in it. We were just playing and it got kinda squished.

Sorry.

But not that sorry ;)

Don't make me spit my toothpaste all over my keyboard! ;D

A perfect example of why Mods are a good thing!

::)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-07, 12:51 PM
((I think that the villagers should not be aware of how many wolves are in the pack. That seems more realistic and creates a greater sense of unknowing for the villagers. ))

*The llama goes over to the monopoly game and lays down next to ZRS.*

2006-10-07, 01:47 PM
I daresay. I miss a day or two of ghostly ghost business, and I find out I miss the most DRAMATIC lynching yet! There is no justice. No justice at all.

The Paranoia version is the only thing that I don't quite care for. I can't quite say why. But, I'll play anyway, no matter what style the next round brings. I'm in.

Korith
2006-10-07, 01:56 PM
The howling of wolves is particularly loud tonight. Slowly, the village stirs and moves towards its source.

In the middle of town, you find Bookman. His limbs have been sawed off and eaten, and his third eye gouged from his head. Most revolting of all, however, is the wooden sign sticking through his heart.

Written in the seer's own blood, it reads "Do what I say as always, sheep. Vote Lucky!"

As the crowd mutters among themselves about the atrocity, Bookman manages some final words. Choking on the blood that has filled his mouth, he gurgles "I shouldn't have ordered the stake." and is no more.

Let the Lynching Begin!

InaVegt
2006-10-07, 02:02 PM
Bastards, they killed booky!

*Gezina looks around*

We need to find the remaining wolves and lynch them, only then we will be save again. However I have no idea who to vote for.

Madmal
2006-10-07, 02:15 PM
((Damm! i missed the voting sequence!))

Mal leaves his house after a long time, dressed entirely in black

We shall extract revenge, now.

/me sits on a tree and starts meditating

B-Man
2006-10-07, 02:31 PM
I am not 100% with this vote, but she is on Bookman's list of suspects.

/me points to DLD.

B-Man then takes a minute to pray for Bookman's soul.

Gralamin
2006-10-07, 02:43 PM
Interesting message written there "Do as I say as always sheep. Vote Lucky." Are the wolves trying to make us attack lucky?

Bookman said he was suspicious of:
DarkLightDragon(DLD)
Gez
Death
Cain
Kyrian

Perhaps one of the wolves Voted for Lucky, I will return with a list of voters.

The only person who voted for lucky as mayor and is on this list is cain.

/me points at Cain

I will point out that there is a 50% chance that lucky did that, and a 50% the wolves did that to try and get us to go agasint lucky and the people who voted for him

Selrahc
2006-10-07, 02:51 PM
A third eye for a third eye.... Better get ready for the next lynching

*Prepares gallows*

Bookman
2006-10-07, 03:13 PM
As the crowd mutters among themselves about the atrocity, Bookman manages some final words. Choking on the blood that has filled his mouth, he gurgles "I shouldn't have ordered the stake." and is no more.

((Best. Last Words. EVER.))

2006-10-07, 03:27 PM
As the great Goblin Philosopher once said: "An eye for an eye will make the world blind". He was clubbed to death for heresy by his own brother immediately after saying that, though. Books! Join the Monopoly!

InaVegt
2006-10-07, 04:21 PM
I tend to disagree with that list, I wouldn't exactly call myself a werewolf but I'll follow gralamin since I wouldn't know who to vote for either way

/me points at cain

Bookman
2006-10-07, 09:42 PM
As the great Goblin Philosopher once said: "An eye for an eye will make the world blind". He was clubbed to death for heresy by his own brother immediately after saying that, though. Books! Join the Monopoly!

*spooooooky ghost voice*We're playing Monopoly?! SHA-WEET! Dibs on the SHOE. Shoooooooe.......SHoooooeeee.

((Those at home should note that appaerently his third eye ripped in that trama may have made him insane))

He turns to the crowd and says "DANCE PUPPETS DANCE!"

((tragically insane one should note.))

((Good Lucky guys! :D I'm SURE you can do it!

Even with the bloody server fighting us..........))

Alarra
2006-10-07, 10:39 PM
Alarra looks sadly at the remains of Bookman, knowing that without the baner it was only a matter of time before they got him. "There goes our best and only weapon against them."

She looks to the message scrawled in blood..."The wolves trying to direct our suspicians? Or Bookman trying to let us know the results of his final scrying? Hard to say...but I'm more inclined to believe the latter."

Korith
2006-10-07, 11:25 PM
The Culling Deadline Has Passed
The rowdy NPC villagers go forth to cull those who have been silent these past several days

Dispozition: Villager
Rilik: Villager
Shyftir: Villager

Additionally, Kyrian has been marked for culling. Be sure to vote and/or post by 11:00PM on Wednesday the 11th, or else you will find yourself culled.

Madmal
2006-10-07, 11:35 PM
Malmagor opens his eyes

allright, my list has been reduced, i only need to clear something up....

/me points at Cain

You. Defend Yourself. NOW.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-08, 01:48 AM
*DLD glances at the crowd*

Kantur
2006-10-08, 10:33 AM
((Can I back track and ask how exactly an alpha wolf game would work? As far as everyone's concerned, they're dead/missing, so wouldn't be picked to be lynched since they're gone, but if they show up on the list again, it gives it away that they're a new wolf...))

InaVegt
2006-10-08, 10:52 AM
((The converted wouldn't die, they would just change from villager to werewolf))

Jontom Xire
2006-10-08, 12:59 PM
The villagers would know someone had been turned because there wouldn't be a corpse as usual.

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-08, 01:07 PM
((I thought it would be in addition to the regular killing that night))

I call the little hat. And wolves shoul be allowed to join. Pull up a chair, Llama.

And have some tequila. Don't worry. The legal age in the afterlife is 16.

evnafets
2006-10-08, 04:06 PM
For what reason are you pointing at Cain?
Yes he's on Bookman's list, but he's the third name down? Why have you skipped the first two names?

Are you maybe trying to divert us from the real wolves?

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-08, 04:07 PM
No... because Malmagor was given a clean bill of health.

smellie_hippie
2006-10-08, 04:30 PM
Bookman!! Nooooooooo! Wait... you had a third eye? Why didn't I notice that before? And what did they do with that straw... EWWWW GROSS!!!

*vomit*

I guess we have to try and carry on with his "visions". First on his list of continued suspects was DarkLightDragon...

/me timidly points at DarkLightDragon and hides behind someone big.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-08, 04:56 PM
I guess we might as well go through Bookman's list. I agree with some of that list, but they are just educated guesses, so I'll listen to arguments.

/me points at DarkLightDragon

Edit: Vote changed

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-08, 04:58 PM
I agree. I never trusted DLD that much, and seeing as how she's already being voted for

/me points at Darklightdragon

evnafets
2006-10-08, 05:28 PM
No... because Malmagor was given a clean bill of health.

Agreed, Mal was given the all clear by the seer as "not a werewolf"
But it wasn't Mal who started pointing at Cain.
I suppose the question is more aimed at Gralamin Shieldheart.

Sorry, my initial post was probably misinterpreted. The you was meant as second person plural meaning all of those pointing at Cain - not just Mal.

Kantur
2006-10-08, 05:55 PM
"Our only weapon Alarra? No, just one we can't possibly replace. But we still have our wits, intellect and reasoning. We had them before, we still have them. We're all going to make it through this, and we'll make sure werewolves know not to return here. The message? Mere mocking I suspect. Mocking us for having to be a flock to find them and to follow whoever leads, formerly Bookman. He was our shepherd, and we flocked to his word. 'Vote Lucky', well, we know Bookman planned to stand against Lucky for mayor after this...I'm sure the rest of you want to survive this as much as I, so our seer's list does seem a good place to start given his record...DarkLightDragon...tempting, though my intuition tells me Cain, as it told me Atreyu long before, as one here knows. I have no evidence for my accusation, merely a strong innate feeling that he hides something important."

/me points at Cain

Runeclaw
2006-10-08, 06:40 PM
Nothing has changed my suspicions about Death. And he was on Bookman's list as well...

/me points at Death

Alarra
2006-10-08, 07:09 PM
(Should the fact that server errors have been keeping people from being on effect our inactivity culling proccess? I would in fact like to argue against those folks that were last killed.)

Bookman
2006-10-08, 07:11 PM
(Should the fact that server errors have been keeping people from being on effect our inactivity culling proccess?)

((I agree since honestly very few are brave enough to venture out into here))

Korith
2006-10-08, 07:31 PM
Narrator Korith::
With respect to culling, two of the three recently culled had contacted me by private message confirming that they wished to be removed due to preoccupation with school.

The other simply did not reply, but has not contacted me as of yet to complain.

Gralamin
2006-10-08, 09:36 PM
Agreed, Mal was given the all clear by the seer as "not a werewolf"
But it wasn't Mal who started pointing at Cain.
I suppose the question is more aimed at Gralamin Shieldheart.

Sorry, my initial post was probably misinterpreted. The you was meant as second person plural meaning all of those pointing at Cain - not just Mal.

Well the wolves left a message."Vote Lucky." I went back and saw who voted for lucky in the first place. I then compared these people to who was on Bookman's list, and only Cain was on both. I also thought Cain might be a werewolf, Even before we got this message (for he is the judge. Judge > Lawyer.).

In the Second Election the following people voted:

ZombieRockStar Posted on: Oct 1st, 2006, 5:19pm
*votes for Bookman*

Kantur Posted on: Oct 1st, 2006, 5:22pm
Vote for Bookman!

Rilik Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 7:54am
*Vote for Bookman*

Weebl, Lord of the Ring Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 9:27am
I vote bookman!

Chris the Pontifex Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 11:34am
If its my vote you want, I'll vote for Bookman for major. now leave my door! ZombieRockStar Posted on: Oct 1st, 2006, 5:19pm
*votes for Bookman*

Now lets look at the list of voters:
ZombieRockStar -Turned out to be a villager
Kantur - I do not suspect him.
Rilik - Villager, as the angry npcs proved
Weebl, Lord of the Ring - I believe him to be a villager
Chris the Pontifex - The Baner

Now Notice none of these people are on Bookman's List:
DarkLightDragon(DLD)
Gez
Death
Cain
Kyrian

So the Wolves Probably supported Lucky in the race, as hes to incomptent to keep us safe.
Now Cain was the only suspect who voted in either of the races, therefore I belive him to be a werewolf.

evnafets
2006-10-08, 10:27 PM
Oh.
Sorry, but I see little relevance between the mayoral election and the werewolf situation. The Mayor is obviously a figurehead, designed to distract everyone from where the REAL power lies.
But then Atreyu did present himself as a cute friendly animal who only wanted his neck scratched.

Back to the REAL election for today
Seeing as we seem to have two potential candidates.
I can't say I buy your Cain accusation, so
/me points at DarklightDragon

Kyrian
2006-10-08, 10:30 PM
Cain did vote for Lucky.

/me points at Cain

((as for my inactivity....my fiance came up friday night, and I spent all day Saturday either with her and/or without net access so :P))

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-09, 03:32 AM
*DLD scowls at a few people then turns to Gralamin*

Although I have my own thoughts, I do agree with Cain being the most suspicious on the list. A few days ago, the first thing he did was to point at me, a villager, for no reason, and he had absolutely no proof. He changed his vote later to Tussy, who is also believed to be innocent, for reasons I do not know, but I believe it is because the accusations were piling against DM and he didn't want to look out of place.

But why Tussy when others went for DM? If you look at the list, lots of us wanted to lynch Tussy as well. He had more than one villager voting for him. If Cain is a werewolf, he would've tried to keep his friends alive, which would mean not voting for DM. He wouldn't look out of place if he accused Tussy, because there were enough of us pointing at him.

*DLD mutters something about being dead, which shortly followed by something else about one of the deceased villagers*

*DLD points at Cain*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-09, 09:14 AM
Oh.
Sorry, but I see little relevance between the mayoral election and the werewolf situation. The Mayor is obviously a figurehead, designed to distract everyone from where the REAL power lies.
But then Atreyu did present himself as a cute friendly animal who only wanted his neck scratched.

"I was a cute friendly animal who only wanted his neck scratched. Oh, and yes, occassionally I wanted a bit of Hi-C. Then Joosbawx was so tasty, I couldn't stop. Is it my fault you're all like little happy meals with legs? "

*The llama shuts up as some of the villager Monopoly players shoot him a look about the happy meals comment. He gently grabs the thimble and sets it on the board.*

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-09, 09:22 AM
*DLD mentally calculates the number of villagers pointing at her*

*headdesk*

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-09, 09:26 AM
....I'm a mighty kids meal.... but Cain, evidence is starting to stack up against you. Where is your response? Understandibly, the servers are crashing, but could you try to get some sort of post up? I want to see your response against this incriminating evidence.

Cain2005
2006-10-09, 03:44 PM
Interesting message written there "Do as I say as always sheep. Vote Lucky." Are the wolves trying to make us attack lucky?

Bookman said he was suspicious of:
DarkLightDragon(DLD)
Gez
Death
Cain
Kyrian

Perhaps one of the wolves Voted for Lucky, I will return with a list of voters.

The only person who voted for lucky as mayor and is on this list is cain.

/me points at Cain

I will point out that there is a 50% chance that lucky did that, and a 50% the wolves did that to try and get us to go agasint lucky and the people who voted for him

Hold it! I voted for bookman for mayor, and also I try to defend ZRS from the mob, and he was not a werewolf. Now, that its my turn on the hot seat, I would like to know what voting for lucky have to do with it? Werewolfs don't care who is mayor, and as I said I voted for bookman. And don't say its because I'm a judge. But if I am killed in your bloodlust, let it be on your heads.

* Cain pionts at Gralamin Shieldheart

Kantur
2006-10-09, 04:04 PM
Werewolves wouldn't care...unless they were trying to look like villagers...A vote for mayor isn't a defence, it's what any villager would do, or anyone wanting to look like one...

Cain2005
2006-10-09, 04:16 PM
*Sigh* ok, look I did vote for bookman, if you check this thread, I am sure that you will find it. But I would like to say that voting for a mayor does not make a differents when its comes down to it. I assure you my friends, I am no werewolf, I was as surprise as you all were when we found that the llama was the devil.

But know this, I do not fear your judgement, and will accept it even if it means my death, maybe if I die the trust will be shown, and the real werewolfs unmasked.

Lucky
2006-10-09, 04:24 PM
*Lucky walks to his mansion carrying a couple suitcases*

Greetings citizens! How was your weekend?

OH DEAR GOD!!! BOOKMAN!!!
Well, at least this was I'm still mayor. Cool.

Oh, right! Reports!

*Lucky runs to his mansion, runs back with a file*

Hemhem... My detective have been working, and they still strongly feel that Gezina is a werewolf, but now they have uncovered more evidence...

(If i'm going down, I'm gonna milk it for all I've got.

Looks like you're safe now, Gez.)

Said by the Devil himself as he was going down. The context behind this? Llama had previously voted for Gez before she had a single vote on her.

Could this be a cover up to protect Gezina? Was Llama trying to remind everyone he had voted for Gez so they wouldn't kill her? If we knew the Devil had voted for Gez, perhaps he thought we wouldn't vote for her, making sure she will live. Any tricks to keep your fellow werewolves alive would of course be used, so could this not be one? I think so.

/me points at Gez

Alarra
2006-10-09, 05:45 PM
Call me a sheep if you will, but I think there was more to that sign than meets the eye.

/me points at Lucky

Kantur
2006-10-09, 06:11 PM
It's good to see our votes aren't splintering with the demise of our seer...::)

(As far as I can see, it's currently:
DarkLightDragon - 5
B-Man
Captain_Smellie_Hippie
Evnafets
Raldor
Tussy

Cain - 6
DLD
Gezina van den Vechte
Gralamin Shieldheart
Kantur
Kyrian
Malmagor

Death - 1
Runeclaw

Gralamin Shieldheart - 1
Cain

Gezina van den Vechte -1
Lucky

Lucky - 1
Alarra
)

evnafets
2006-10-09, 06:28 PM
Adding to that, people who have as yet pointed no fingers this round:
No Vote Received:
Death; your friend the Reaper
Major Geek
Newbie in the Playground
Pocky
Selrahc
Weebl and Bob

I'm sticking with my vote for now.

I note two things
- Cain pointed at his accuser (Gralamin Shieldheart)
- DLD pointed at Cain, on the grounds that Cain pointed at Tussy in day 3. However DLD neglected to mention that he also pointed at Tussy in day 3.

Gralamin
2006-10-09, 08:08 PM
I guess its time for me to defend myself from you huh Cain?
Well as far as I can see your evidence is thus: I'm pointing at you, and ZRS was lynched because of me.
I have explained some of my reasons for voting for you, but others also were agasint you. Bookman had you on his list, Mal seems to have his own reasons for accusing you, and Kantur has said that his intuition guided him to pointing at you.
Now out of the three people who are alive that mainly accused you (me, Mal, and Kantur.) You chose to point at me. I believe the reason for this is me being to vocal of an accuser. But the question still includes why you didn't vote for Kantur. Is it because I seem to have influence over people? Is it because I give you some of my evidence so you can fight it down, without having to find anything to protect you?
I will check for you voting for Bookman, I believe I did a thorough job but will check all the same.

Then There was ZRS. That was a simple mistake, with better evidence then I have here. Why accuse me for making a mistake, and not the people who lead to Sneak's Death? or Destro's?

You seem to be pointing at me with little actual reason behind it. Perhaps you can share it with me and the community?

edit: Okay I checked for cains vote for Bookman, and this is the closest thing I found:

Cain will follow bookman as he did last time
Given that Bookman had stated his candidacy just a few posts before, It would only make sense for the lynching

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-09, 08:14 PM
And Cain, if you are trying to save your life, why bother pointing at Gralamin? If you want to save your life, vote for DLD. You seem to be desperate, or maybe you made a mistake? Maybe i'm speaking jibberish? But besides that, i want you to make a case before us. Make me believe Gralamin deserves to be pointed at, and i'll point. But right now, evidence is stacking up towards you and DLD. Make your move.

Pocky
2006-10-09, 09:06 PM

*sigh*

2006-10-09, 09:13 PM
ac*Death fights off evil bugs and slow internet in heroic movie style*

At last.

As I did before when no real evidence was given to me, I shall vote for the one person who votes with so little evidence. I find this suspicious indeed. Then again maybe his small speechs are a way to fly under the radar.

/me points to Runeclaw

Also now we have no seer, if the one we lnych is a werewolf, I will be more convinced by those who voted for the wolfs arguements.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-10, 01:10 AM
*DLD sighs*

Yes, I know I voted for Tussy, and that Bookman's list is based on who voted for Tussy. I'm just saying that Cain seems like the most suspicious one to me.

But People have been saying that I accused Sneak and Destro of being werewolves. This is not true! I accused neither of them! Look for yourselves if you must!

And again, people think that I didn't choose Bookman for the new mayor. Again, this is false. Again, look for yourselves!

Runeclaw
2006-10-10, 01:10 AM
While I am still suspicious of Death - and his pointing his finger at me merely for suspecting him does nothing to allay my suspicions - I think DarkLightDragon is suspicious as well. Of the two receving the most votes today, that's where my suspicions lie.

Selrahc
2006-10-10, 04:39 AM
We know that Gralamin Shieldheart is a villager. Admittedly through underhanded means of him metagaming, but either way we know he is a villager.

So don't vote for him.

alcomoholik
2006-10-10, 05:16 AM
I know that this vote will not make much difference this round but incase I die during the night I need to make my suspicions clear - Death is a Werewolf!!!

I rely mainly on my departed friends for this accusation. EKM who slayed Xyklic before our eyes and was hunted down by the wolves due to his detective skills was adamant that Death was a lycan in disguise, and Bookman supported this suspician but was too busy hunting down the Devil to look into Death's tainted soul.

I know you all seem to be torn between Cain or DLD for now but I beg you all that at the first opportunity you should HANG DEATH!

/me points at Death*

(I'm having trouble with the servers at work but will try to gather together all the reasons behind the accusations in a few hours)

Mik
2006-10-10, 08:32 AM
((Great....now we have the bug))

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-10, 08:38 AM
*headdesk*

Cain2005
2006-10-10, 01:30 PM
Cain shakes his head at the group, "If that is what you guys wish, I hope your right,"

*Cain pionts at DarkLightDragon

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-10, 05:42 PM
*the llama stares at the board not knowing how to play but not wanting to be rude since they were so polite to invite him over even after he did eat a few of them.

He bumps the dice with his nose attempting to roll them like he'd seen ZRS do.*

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-10, 05:53 PM
/me tries to explain to Llama how to play the game.

You roll the dice and move that many spaces, and when you land on a property you can buy it...

What the...stop chewing on my arm!

*casually glances at the village*

Look at how lost they are without their seer. They're doomed.

*pours himself another shot of tequila*

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-10, 08:06 PM
"You know what? Monopoly isn't working out as planned.... Anyone up for some D&D? I call dibs on a Chaotic Evil Halfling Ranger!"

Gralamin
2006-10-10, 11:22 PM
I guess Cain can survive another day, as death has been high on our lists.

/me points at death
(was at cain)

Alarra
2006-10-11, 12:07 AM
I agree with this. And I'm not just a sheep. For once I know things.

/me points at Death.

evnafets
2006-10-11, 12:13 AM
I had quiet doubts about either Cain or DLD being werewolves, but was more sure of Cain being innocent, so voted for DLD. (sorry dude, thats the way I think)

Death is also on the list of potential wolves.
Why not?
/me points at Death

(how much daylight time do we have left?)

Alarra
2006-10-11, 12:17 AM
(hopefully more than we think with the server issues?)

evnafets
2006-10-11, 12:26 AM
One thing though - is there any reason to be pointing at Death over DLD or Cain?
You say you "know" things. Maybe I'm going to sound like a broken record but what is it you know and how do you know it?

Death, DLD and Cain are all on my "potential wolf" list because of voting for Tussy on day 3. I'm mainly following along with this one, because I have a fair amount of confidence that you guys aren't wolves, but you seem much more certain than me.

Care to share?

Gralamin
2006-10-11, 12:32 AM
In Truth? I Had contact with at least one of the masons, who led me to contact Alarra.I learned she had an alliance with DM77, Atreyu, and Death. She has proven to me that she is a villager. Now DM77 and Atreyu were both werewolves. There is a high percent chance here that Death is also a werewolf.

Alarra
2006-10-11, 12:35 AM
Being gullible and trusting, I did form an alliance with those three, and I've only recently come to know that Death is in fact a werewolf as well, although I've suspected it for some time. Yeah....I'm a winner at picking friends....I know.

Weebl
2006-10-11, 02:11 AM
*Weebl points at DLD*

Please don't kill me!

InaVegt
2006-10-11, 04:34 AM
/me removes her finger from Cain and points at Death, our friend the reaper.

InaVegt
2006-10-11, 04:34 AM
(BUG)

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-11, 06:20 AM
I have also been quite sure that Death was a wolf. I was hoping he might tip us off as to who the other wolves were. But I suppose it would be better to definitely get a wolf than to lynch a possibly innocent villager.

/me quits pointing at DLD and points at Death.

Korith
2006-10-11, 08:28 AM
(how much daylight time do we have left?)

Narrator Korith:
Well, the normal schedule would call for the day having ended quite some time ago, however I've been out of contact with my co-narrator and the forums have been somewhat disturbed, so I'm going to arbitrarily say 11:00pm tonight the sun will go down. That gives you 14.5 hours.

Selrahc
2006-10-11, 08:42 AM
Hmmmmm.... I'll trust Alarra. Death seems pretty suspicious.

/me points at Death

Runeclaw
2006-10-11, 12:04 PM
Well, I've been voicing my suspicions of him for two days now, so if the group now agrees, I'm definitely in.

/me removes his finger from DLD and points it back at Death, where it had been originally

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-11, 05:08 PM
The whole alliance thing seems pretty suspcious. Arteyu and Dm77 were werewolves. Alarra is a villager, confirmed by gralamin. Death, who was also in the alliance, has people suspecting him, and was on bookmans list. So.... yeah.

/me points at Death

Lucky
2006-10-11, 05:10 PM
In light of the new evidence, Death seems a very likely suspect, but I still remind people of my strong suspicions towards Gezina.

/me points at Death

Selrahc
2006-10-11, 05:15 PM
Hmmmm actually Death is playing a lot differently this game than last time.... When he was a werewolf. I'm going to remain pointed at him.... but suddenly I have some more doubts.

Bookmans list wasn't based on his seerness either. Don't use it as conclusive proof of who is and isn't a werewolf.

Korith
2006-10-11, 10:54 PM
Narrator Korith
Times up!

Once again the villagers have spoken. With 10 votes, Death is brought forth to be hung. His final words are "Everybody dies, my turn was just a little early" He takes a bow, accepts the noose, and plunges to his fate.

When the body is recovered, it is found to be transformed. Underneath the concealing cloak lies the corpse of a werewolf.

Only one wolf remains.

Those of you with roles for nightfall, you know what to do. You have until 11:00PM tommorrow to send me your private messages. I will assemble the cull list and send out the necessary warnings tommorow.

Runeclaw
2006-10-12, 01:29 AM
I knew he was suspicious.

/me looks very pleased at the town's victory

Madmal
2006-10-12, 01:41 AM
((WHOA :o
can someone tell me what were the odds?))

Weebl
2006-10-12, 01:46 AM
((I posted bookmans mains suspect because i had trouble with my internet. Sorry I couldn't post that much but I'll try to bo more active now))

Bookman
2006-10-12, 02:35 AM
((It's for the best......he's gone for awhile anyways......My money's on ya'll ;D))

Selrahc
2006-10-12, 03:30 AM
Yay! :) *Is glad suspicions of innocence were wrong*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-12, 11:53 AM
*the llama lets out a sad howl as he sees the body of his friend swaying in the breeze. He sees the looks the ghostly villagers and get embarrassed agian.*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-12, 11:53 AM
(he tells the last werwolf to kill the bug tonight.)

Joosbawx
2006-10-12, 12:06 PM
(( The ghostly shape of Joosbawx, complete with bendy-straw pierced abdomen is seen doing the snoopy dance (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8229346994761423744&q=charlie+brown+hey+ya&hl=en) on the gallows after Death is hanged, thogh they go off to the etherial pub together for a drink afterwards))

Cain2005
2006-10-12, 12:25 PM
Cain nods, "just one more," he says to himself.

InaVegt
2006-10-12, 12:43 PM
Gezina

*Gezina looks sad as she goes to bed*

Deckmaster
2006-10-12, 03:40 PM
Dammit! I keep missing the vote. This time was due to server woes and also because I can only check on this once a day, and I couldn't stay long enough to actually post after reading everything.

At least I'm checking in.

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-12, 03:44 PM
Woo hoo! We kick @$$!!! *Runs up and gives everyone a high five.* Nightfall. Right. *runs into his trees*

2006-10-12, 06:09 PM
The smoky sousaphone and spectre once more coalecses. He points cheerily at the throng of villagers, then raises a hand as if to high-five someone.

He then vanishes as quickly as he appeared.

Gralamin
2006-10-12, 08:23 PM
1 more and we have 18 or so meatshields left!

/me goes into his house and goes to bed.

Korith
2006-10-12, 10:54 PM
The sun rises into a blood red sky, as the new day begins. Before city hall, the battered and bloodied body of Gralamin Shieldheart lies motionless. His organs have been eaten raw, his head planted on a pike, and his bones left in a shuffled pile. Beside the head there rests a note:

"Stop PMing me about what my role is!" is written in the blood of the deceased.

Let the lynching begin!

Excellent participation...everyone is accounted for. Nobody is on the potential culling list.

Madmal
2006-10-12, 11:00 PM
((talking about irony...))

Lucky
2006-10-12, 11:02 PM
Hemhem

Yet again, I must voice my concern over Gezina. I have only proof towards her being a werewolf, and yet again, I can add another piece to the arguement.

Gezina

*Gezina looks sad as she goes to bed*
Sad? This is right after we got a werewolf! Why else would she be sad other than that we had just kill her last compatriate? Once again, I must say Gez is a werewolf.

/me points at Gezina

Alarra
2006-10-13, 12:45 AM
I was thinking the same thing Lucky.

/me points at Gezina.

Kyrian
2006-10-13, 03:04 AM
Yup, I saw that, and thought the same of her.

/me points at Gezina

Jontom Xire
2006-10-13, 05:43 AM
That was exactly what I thought too.

*Jontom points at Gez...hang on, I'm not playing. Darn!

alcomoholik
2006-10-13, 06:57 AM
Well it looks like there is another bandwagon forming, time to jump on?

/me points at Gez*

Ares
2006-10-13, 07:23 AM
((Bug))

Selrahc
2006-10-13, 09:19 AM
/me points at Gezina

Until an adequate defence has been mounted I'm pointing. Since the behaviour seems very suspicious, lets hope this is the last wolf.... because if it isn't... and with no wolves defending each other.... its going to be hard work finding the last one.

Cain2005
2006-10-13, 11:10 AM
I have to agree.

*Cain points at Gezina

smellie_hippie
2006-10-13, 12:50 PM
So, has anyone tracked who the currently deceased (by lynching... not culling) have or have not pointed at? If any of them are still around, that may give us some clues...

*Smellie_Hippie is not sure who to point at right now.

B-Man
2006-10-13, 04:11 PM
I'm not quite sure about what to vote... so... I'm jumping on the bandwagon...

/me points at Gezina

InaVegt
2006-10-13, 04:19 PM
Gezina

So I must die, just because I'm sad someone I respected, thought of as a mentor turned out to be a werewolf? If so, please kill me you're not worthy of my presence in that case.

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-13, 04:31 PM
^.... no offense gezina, but that was a REALLY weak speech. He was your mentor? He was still a werewolf. Mount a good case, and people will stop pointing. But until that case is presented....

/me points at Gezina

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-13, 05:30 PM
Gez,

The thing about this game is that the only real defense you can actually make is to provide a solid reason to accuse someone else.

I'm not going to point just yet, because I'm tired and need to go back and re-read why you are suspect. But if you can provide a solid reason to accuse someone else, I'll certainly be willing to point at someone else, but otherwise I imagine I'll jump on the bandwagon against you as well.

Runeclaw
2006-10-13, 06:11 PM
I'm not entirely convinced, but I'm willing to go along with this accusation unless a more convincing case is made against somebody else.

/me points at Gezina

Weebl
2006-10-13, 08:20 PM
Oooooh! Band Wagon!

Weebl points at Gez

Gamerofthegame
2006-10-13, 09:48 PM
(( To say I asked, Even through I am not in the game... Was I the only one that literaly yelled out "owned" when Gralamin Shieldheart was eatten? :P ))

2006-10-13, 11:13 PM
((Didn't like him much meself. Kept askin' me role, and thanked me for the confusing poem I gave him instead. It's like the wolves did the villagers a favour. And bestowed a curse upon us dead folk. Any offence that may be taken from this shall be ignored by thus unit.))

evnafets
2006-10-14, 02:04 AM
I guess. I haven't got any ideas on who the werewolf would be.
Will this make a majority?

/me points at Gezina.

veecher
2006-10-14, 02:49 AM
((by my count gez has 11 votes from a possible 19 villagers and the day should be over now. good luck kiddies.))

InaVegt
2006-10-14, 11:04 AM
Gezina

When you find me out to be innocent, be sure to lynch the one who's been pointing at me all the time, Lucky!

/me points at lucky while running towards her home, slamming the door shut.

InaVegt
2006-10-14, 11:05 AM
((BUG))

Deckmaster
2006-10-14, 11:36 AM
Because I don't have any better ideas, I too will point at Gez.

/me points at Gezina.

But if she does turn out to be a villager, I say we take a serious look at Lucky.

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-14, 12:25 PM
((Didn't like him much meself. Kept askin' me role, and thanked me for the confusing poem I gave him instead. It's like the wolves did the villagers a favour. And bestowed a curse upon us dead folk. Any offence that may be taken from this shall be ignored by thus unit.))

He's still allowed to join in the Monopoly...or are we playing D&D now?

Gah. *drinks another shot of tequila*

2006-10-14, 12:35 PM
Generic, Nameless God # 9658122 only knows.

But if he even thinks about asking the role of the Monopoly horse......

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-14, 06:08 PM
*The llama, not sure what he is playing anymore, rolls 2D6 to attack the car with a shortsword and take control of Reading Railroad.*

Xylric
2006-10-15, 12:41 AM
*sneeze*

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-15, 02:22 AM
((I'm back! Yay!))

*DLD points at Gezina*

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-15, 10:57 AM
((When does the day end?))

Lucky
2006-10-15, 11:14 AM
((Should of ended last night, but I haven't seen the Gnome around recently.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-15, 08:24 PM
(what about Korith?)

*the llama sees that the shoe is on the jail square and the dog on St. Charles. He moves his thimble to Electric Company so he has the dog in flank.*

evnafets
2006-10-15, 08:24 PM
It may be too late, but I went back and looked at who the wolves voted for in the earlier rounds.
Looking at who they voted may give an indication of who is/isn't a wolf.

Most of them have been killed in the night since then (Chris, Bookman, Eldritch, Fullbladder...)
However the list of those still living, who have been voted for by known werewolves:

Gezina
Lucky
Runeclaw

This is by no means a guaruntee of good health, as one wolf may have voted for another wolf, but its a place to start.

In particular the vote for Gezina was from the Devil Atreyu in this post:

I'm casting a vote for Gezina. When 3/4 of the village was voting for DM77, she suddenly appears and points to Tussy for no reason. This was before Tussy asked to be pointed too. That seems like a hasty werewolf vote to try to keep one of their own alive.
/me points a hoof at Gez

Its enough to give me some doubt.
Still working on the figures though.

Pocky
2006-10-15, 08:25 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on to post, life has gone mildly insane.

/me points at Gezina.

Lucky
2006-10-15, 08:39 PM
*Lucky considers what evnafets says*

It's a possibilty... But it could also be a plot to hide one of the werewolves, so if all the werewolves but her are killed, she would not be suspected and could finish us off. If it is so, I'd like to make sure it won't work.

Kyrian
2006-10-16, 12:09 AM
((Where are our narrators?))

veecher
2006-10-16, 02:30 AM
((maybe theyre tring to get themselves culled!))

Weebl
2006-10-16, 02:33 AM
((Shouldn't we get a new thread soon? Just to prevent a disruption?))

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-16, 03:32 AM
<-------------------------------

Jontom Xire
2006-10-16, 05:12 AM
Just so people know who might not be checking regularly, the Werewolf game here http://www.brokenblade.org/renaissance/board.php has started.

Korith
2006-10-16, 08:38 AM
Narrator Korith:
I'm not sure where my co-narrator has gone, so here I am to end the day again.

As you knock on the door of the jewelry store you can hear the sound of crying inside you bash the door and look around for Gezina, after a while the mob finds Gezina in the kitchen a pool of blood and chicken feathers around her a member of the mob steps forward "Even during the day you eat raw meat, werewolf", the mob calls the executioner who draws his silver sword and starts to hack in on Gezina. "Fools" she says as the wounds instantly heal "I can't be harmed by mere silver, but since you want me death I will end this quickly" She draws a bone knife and the mob retracts, she quickly plunches the knife inside her heart. As she drops on the floor hair starts starts to appear all over a body, people start to think they've killed another wolf when they notice her to be in fact the gaurdian werefox, who protected the village from invasions of vampires and abberations but is horribly powerless against werewolves. A snapping sound can be heard in the distance as the hunting horn used to summon the gaurdian werefox snaps in two.

As the corpse is examined, Gezina is found to be a mere Villager. Once again you have done the wolves' work for them, and offed one of your own.

Okay, nightfall! Those of you with things to do, you have until 11:00PM tommorow (Tuesday) to send me your PMs. After which, we go on to the next day.

Kantur
2006-10-16, 08:52 AM
((Sorry I haven't been here over the last few days, my internet died on me and only just came back, could I get a synopsis on what's happened?))

Korith
2006-10-16, 09:25 AM
((You can find a summary on page 1))

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-16, 09:57 AM
And we have another.

/me invites Gez to sit down and play Monopoly D&D.

Or is it D&D Monopoly?

Whatever. I cast Summon Community Chest VII.

Weebl
2006-10-16, 11:58 AM
((Ok I'm going to look at bookmans top suspect))

Cain2005
2006-10-16, 12:04 PM
Cain returns to his court house, in a state of shock. "Once again, we let our suspicions cloud our judgement, and let our bloodlust take over." Cain lights a candle in memory of yet another innocent villager, that died as a result of the town's groupthink.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-16, 12:04 PM
((...))

2006-10-16, 12:12 PM
I'm mildly confuzzled now. We were trying to eradicate lycanthropes, right? Also, don't the living tend to use paladins to protect themselves from vampires and their ilk? Ah, screw it.

Fullbladder rolls the dice and moves the horse to the Free Parking square, then takes a swig of ghostly coffee.

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-16, 07:18 PM
Gezina was a werewolf. But not a mean werewolf? I'm confused. OOC.

evnafets
2006-10-16, 07:39 PM
Gezina was a wereFOX.
They are quite different from werewolves.

At least, so I've heard.

Korith
2006-10-16, 07:40 PM
Narrator Korith:
With respect to the confusion arising from Gezina's death scene, I would like to clarify the fact that Gezina was a Werefox with the assigned role of villager. She was not at any time a werewolf, and provided her own narrative (save for a few bits and pieces to fill in)

evnafets
2006-10-16, 07:50 PM
You know, thats the problem with humans, always thinking that all were-beasts are the same, so they assume the same methods of execution are valid.

Applicable comic (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0165.html)

2006-10-16, 10:51 PM
In the almighty words of Mister Spock, "Fascinating".

For the record, not human. Just prejudice. Also, comic. Applicable. How?

[edit] Forget it. I figured it out.

alcomoholik
2006-10-30, 05:35 AM
Is this still the right thread?

Are we getting the lynching back on the road?

(btw, I was formerly Newbie in the Playground)

Korith
2006-10-30, 08:38 AM
Actually, we've moved over to Part 3, here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7472)