PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 2

CrazedGoblin
2008-03-15, 08:21 AM
does anyone play this from the playground, after having a bash on the demo with some friends i wondered what it was like now, if its changed at all, and is euro force worth getting at all? (havent played it in about a year)

SolkaTruesilver
2008-03-15, 08:59 AM
What is "Bf2"? Can you give the complete game name?

Rayzin
2008-03-15, 09:02 AM
Its Battle Field 2

Volug
2008-03-15, 09:32 AM
Its Battle Field 2

Or Battle Front 2.... Star wars >_>

CrazedGoblin
2008-03-15, 09:36 AM
Battlefield 2, sorry about that

Mr._Blinky
2008-03-15, 09:53 AM
I played the game for a while on the original xbox. It was fun, but unfortunately I didn't have Live at the time so the fun was kind of limited to doing the campaign over and over. I've heard great things about it online though, so if you're playing it on PC or on an xbox with a Live connection its supposed to be pretty good. Not really worth it without the online though.

Hawriel
2008-03-15, 08:09 PM
The name of the game is in the title of the thread guys.

BF2 from all that ive yeard is junk on the Xbox. get the BC version, The EU expantion is worth it how and the US armored fury is nice as well. Its still played alot as far as I know over the net. BF2142 is still going strong as well. Both games are squad tactical shooters. Both games have little glitches that can drive you mad when they work against you. However the joy of being on a team or in a squad that works together far out shines any of the small glitches in the game. Playing the commander and zooming in with the over head battle map wile laying down artillery on the enemy is just awsome.

The biggest problem in BF2 are the jets. Specificly the US F35 and the chines J10. The J10 just shy of unkillable. The F35 is the opposite extream, you can shoot it down with out even trying.