Sachiel
2008-03-15, 02:57 PM
Hidden Blade
Cost: 300g
Damage: 1d6 Type: Slashing/Piercing
Wieght: 8lb
Type: exotic, light
Crit: 19-20/x3

At first glance, this appears to be a normal metal gauntlet, but within the upper or lower part of the gauntlet, a short-sword lengthed blade is hidden.
This weapon is exelent for rogues, because if used properly agaist one who does not know a blade is hidden within the gauntlet.

**special-if in ranger the user may make a sneak attack agaist a target who has no pervious knowledge of the weapons identity.
**the target is entitled to a sense motive check to identify the user is carrying a hidden weapon, with a -10 penalty. The user must make a bluff check
**if this action is made to a hostile target, he has no penalty on his sense motive check
**if a second sneak attack is attempted with a second hidden blade agaist a target who has alredy seen the first, the target is recieves a +10 to his sense motive check to identify the presence of a second hidden blade, and this not be effected by another sneak attack.

-whew, i think i covered all my bases on that one, any comments or ideas would be valued.

BRC
2008-03-15, 02:59 PM
Sorry to be the Parade Rainer, but they already did this in complete scoundrel.

Sachiel
2008-03-15, 03:35 PM
sad face ):

StoryKeeper
2008-03-15, 04:05 PM
If it makes you feel better, you have some really similar stuff to what's in Complete Scoundrel; so you can feel good about doing a proffessional job.