PDA

View Full Version : Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

Orzel
2008-03-16, 09:15 PM
My bro, as a b-day present, made me a spell

Flesh to Chocolate
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 5
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Target: One humanoid or animal creature
Duration: 1 minute
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

The subject, along with all its carried gear, turns into a mindless, inert statue of chocolate. The flavor and filling of the statue is determined by the caster. If the statue resulting from this spell is broken or damaged, the subject (if ever returned to its original state) has similar damage or deformities. The creature is not dead, but it does not seem to be alive either when viewed with spells such as deathwatch.

Any creature that eats or licks any part of the chocolate creature gains a plus temporary hit points equal to 1d8 + caster level (to a maximum of 1d8+30 temporary hit points at caster level 30th).

Only creatures made of flesh are affected by this spell.

Material Component
a chocolate chip

D&D needs more eating people.

Why no Chocolate to Flesh?
What sicko would create that spell?

*picks halfling out of teeth*

Rayzin
2008-03-16, 09:28 PM
I know how im gonna humiliate my friend in a duel now.....

DracoDei
2008-03-17, 09:00 AM
Due to the temp. HP and the fragility of the enemy compared to stone, this should be one level HIGHER than Flesh to Stone. So level 7.

Lochar
2008-03-17, 09:11 AM
Though there is a duration on this, unlike Flesh to Stone, so they won't be chocolate for more than a minute.

Ossian
2008-03-17, 09:23 AM
I know who made this spell (he often uses the "mass flesh to choco" version, 9th level spell)

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6124/majinbooep2.th.jpg (http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majinbooep2.jpg)

Sweet (literally...)

SilentNight
2008-03-17, 09:30 AM
Excellent. I agree that it should be 7th level though.

Mewtarthio
2008-03-17, 09:43 AM
Though there is a duration on this, unlike Flesh to Stone, so they won't be chocolate for more than a minute.

If you can't render an immobile chocolate statue fatally deformed in a full minute, you're doing something wrong.

JackTR69
2008-03-17, 02:55 PM
I think I just found a great new way to mess with my PCs when they powergame too much.....:smallamused:

I would agree on the 7th level, even if it is only temporary. Maybe make it 1min per caster level?

DracoDei
2008-03-17, 05:50 PM
Actually with the limited duration I am going to have to say it would be the same level as Flesh to Stone... I must have skimmed right past that part. 6th level say I!

Xuincherguixe
2008-03-17, 05:55 PM
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6124/majinbooep2.th.jpg (http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majinbooep2.jpg)

Now we just need to figure out a "Turn person into fighting piece of candy" spell.

Carrion_Humanoid
2008-03-17, 07:51 PM
So many good ideas from this! Someones got to make Awaken(Sweets)! Cuz whats funnier than a horde of Gummy Bears?

Squidmaster
2008-03-17, 08:12 PM
I am going to use this on my players, then put them is a skillet and melt them, then have a bunch of Goblin children eat them. That should teach them to be serious.

Orzel
2008-03-17, 09:48 PM
So many good ideas from this! Someones got to make Awaken(Sweets)! Cuz whats funnier than a horde of Gummy Bears?

It's a 5th level spell since my wizard chef is level 10. My wizard also has a spell that summons a giant gummi worm and another spell that makes people SO delicious you might eat themselves.

Herbs and Spices
Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]
Level: Brd 3, Sor/Wiz 4
Components: V, S
Range: 30 ft.
Area: Cone-shaped burst
Duration: 1 min./level
Saving Throw: Will negates

An cone of spices spays seasons on subjects. Every round, each affected creature has a 50% chance to act normally; 25% chance of it biting itself and damage itself, and 25% taking no action. A creature who bites itself deals damage equal to its bite attack if it has one, otherwise it deals 1d6 damage to itself. Creature that don't eat are immune to the spell.

Collin152
2008-03-17, 10:18 PM
It's a 5th level spell since my wizard chef is level 10. My wizard also has a spell that summons a giant gummi worm and another spell that makes people SO delicious you might eat themselves.

Herbs and Spices
Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]
Level: Brd 3, Sor/Wiz 4
Components: V, S
Range: 30 ft.
Area: Cone-shaped burst
Duration: 1 min./level
Saving Throw: Will negates

An cone of spices spays seasons on subjects. Every round, each affected creature has a 50% chance to act normally; 25% chance of it biting itself and damage itself, and 25% taking no action. A creature who bites itself deals damage equal to its bite attack if it has one, otherwise it deals 1d6 damage to itself. Creature that don't eat are immune to the spell.

Medium sized bite's shouldn't do more than a dagger... :smalleek:
I'd normally say a mouth not meant for combat does one damage, 1d4 if you're pressing it...

kpenguin
2008-03-17, 10:52 PM
Wow. Since I semi-regularly use this spell in ABR, I think that I'll save this on my computer.

FoE
2008-03-17, 11:05 PM
It's a 5th level spell since my wizard chef is level 10. My wizard also has a spell that summons a giant gummi worm and another spell that makes people SO delicious they might eat themselves.

How does one eat himself? I could see myself gnawing off my arms up to the elbow, but after that it's rather difficult to bite the rest of your body. Rather, it should be a spell that makes other people want to eat them. :smalltongue:

Mewtarthio
2008-03-18, 12:06 AM
How long did it take you to buy a constrictor snake for the sole purpose of casting herbs and spices on it? No one could resist that temptation for long...

Paragon Badger
2008-03-18, 12:28 AM
Mmmmm. Chocolate. (http://dcrouzet.chez-alice.fr/gaming/d20files/D20NetbookChocolate.zip)

FoE
2008-03-18, 12:54 AM
Mmmmm. Chocolate. (http://dcrouzet.chez-alice.fr/gaming/d20files/D20NetbookChocolate.zip)

Whoa, that was in-depth. I didn't read it all but whoever wrote it was definitely trying to corner the market on chocolate-related D&D material. :smalleek:

Some of the spells seemed odd to me. "Sweet and Erotic Dream?" Weird. "Pass Chocolate?" Gross. And "Satiate Ravenous Monster" didn't have a lot of imagination to it. I mean, the chocolate changes into whatever the monster craves, ie. bloody flesh?

"Chocolate Storm" and "Wall of Chocolate" seems pretty cool, though.

PC: Curses! The wizard has put up this barrier of delicious milk chocolate across the corridor, and we're all out of Fireballs! Quick! Hand me a spoon!

Here's some variations on spells: what about imparting a sugar high to someone to give them strength in combat? Or a "Charm Person" effect related to making someone eat chocolate (you know, release of endorphins and whatnot)?

All I can contribute is a d20 Modern Adventure where some cultists turn a batch of Halloween candy into a candy golem. It's called Blood Sugar. (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20modern/oa/20031028a)

Mattarias, King.
2008-03-18, 01:13 AM
:smallbiggrin: Aw, man, I love it. Them. All the ideas here.
I think I know what ONE of the villains in my 4e campaign is gonna be themed as.

Orzel
2008-03-18, 06:03 AM
How does one eat himself? I could see myself gnawing off my arms up to the elbow, but after that it's rather difficult to bite the rest of your body. Rather, it should be a spell that makes other people want to eat them. :smalltongue:

That's what the Yummy Sauce spell does. Herbs and Spices makes you taste good to you. Yummy Sauce grant everyone a mean bite attack.

It's not a combat bite sense you aren't defending yourself from your own attack. You bite your limbs 'til you faint from bloodloss.