PDA

View Full Version : Dallas/Ft Worth Playgrounders?

Varen_Tai
2008-03-20, 08:10 AM
Out of curiosity, who else is in this area? It'd be nice to get a list in case we ever want to get together, play some OotS, or what-have-you.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

King_of_GRiffins
2008-03-20, 10:29 AM
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Save Ferris! :smallbiggrin:

Out of curiosity, who else is in this area? It'd be nice to get a list in case we ever want to get together, play some OotS, or what-have-you.

So close, but yet so far! :smallsigh: I live in Beaumont, which is some fair distance from that area. However, it's not totaly inconcievable that I could make a trip up there. It'd take a good chunk of time to get there and back, but so do all trips. This'll probably be the closest group of GitPers to me until this summer.

RTGoodman
2008-03-20, 10:38 AM
You know, it would be cool if there was a thread exactly like this, where we had a compiled list of where people were from (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49823)... :smalltongue:

I didn't see anyone from Dallas/Ft. Worth specifically in there, but you might know the other locations. I haven't seen the thread on the front page in a while, but posting in it and bringing it back certainly don't count as thread necromancy (yet).

I live in NC, but I spent a bit of time during my youth in Granbury, TX, which is only about an hour or so from Fort Worth. My great-grandma lived there (and really, I think it's only great-grandparents that do - most of the people you see are old retired folk), and we spent several summers at her house right on the lake.

Varen_Tai
2008-03-20, 10:55 AM
Nice! OK, I posted there. We can let this thread die, eh?

King_of_GRiffins
2008-03-20, 11:49 AM
Well, we could start using this space to plan a meet-up :smallbiggrin:

MandibleBones
2008-03-20, 12:28 PM
I say we do plan a meet-up - I'd be willing to drive to DFW from San Angelo to come, so long as it's not in April.