PDA

View Full Version : Koga=Kira?

Koga
2008-03-20, 07:51 PM
This is such a deliciously evil plot I have to share it with you and gloat about it.

At this forum I go too, it's a very popular forum, prior to the spam assault people were impersonating me. Like three or four people, it created massive quantites of chaos. And sense I'm normaly such an ass anyway, it was hard to tell the differance.

Then recently my friend Simon proposed we spam the group to compell some of the members we don't like to leave. It worked, and then something suprising occured.

One of the guys we don't really hate (but don't really like either) made a new forum and invited everyone back. To insure the spam would not happen again, one moderator account would exist, and would be shared between several parties. He's a big democracy fan and we would elect the participants. (Like I'd elect any of those jackasses.. DEMOCRACY IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE!)

Anyway... I was allowed into the forum and on the ballot because I insisted that though I couldn't possibly know who the imposter Kogas were, that it was an imposter Koga that spammed the forum. I knew nothing about spamming prior, and never spammed before, so it had to be. (The thing was, Simon taught me how to spam)

I have now proposed between two of my accomplices that if any of us get the mod position, that we immideatly change the password of that account and took full control of the forum. With Simon's hacker skills, my hairbrain schemes, and Meagan's charisma and a costant reminder that everything is fine... this plan cannot fail!

Everytime I come-up with an exceptionaly devious plot I laugh like Kira. XP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ocfBIwsgg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3xYDQrJAc0

NikkTheTrick
2008-03-20, 08:34 PM
And this has what to do with OotS?

Nerd-o-rama
2008-03-20, 08:37 PM
A clever exercise in Social Engineering, but isn't it rather stupid to post this in a publicly viewable forum where your victims can see it?

Also, you missed Friendly Banter.

shadeofblack
2008-03-21, 04:36 AM
get a life, dude. we come here because because reading and discussing oots is fun. noone cares about stupid power schemes.

Roland St. Jude
2008-03-21, 04:49 AM
Sheriff of Moddingham: :smallsigh: This has nothing to do with OotS. Thread locked.